Please come back guys
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:12:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Please come back guys
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Please come back guys  (Read 1166 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 11:48:58 PM »

To quote on guys signature,

GOD BLESS TEH UNION!!!!!!11111

But in this case the Union is all the regions against the Midwest.  I am disappointed we are negotiating with these bandits. As a Canadian, I am very sensitive to threats of separation, and well, these people are traitors.
Everett
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 11:55:45 PM »

Then go to your overlords and propose that something be done about these traitors! Grin Grin Grin
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 11:57:32 PM »

Then go to your overlords and propose that something be done about these traitors! Grin Grin Grin

I'd like to see some military action, but Emsworth et. al. are being to weak.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 12:30:45 AM »

I bit you, remember? What are you going to do about that? Tongue
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2005, 11:31:14 AM »

Sorry to bump this thread, but I missed half of it before.

Earl, why do you want to start a war?  Don't you want to try and talk to the enemy first?

BRTD, I'm very tempted to blow up all Strip Clubs with vigour and decisiveness right now.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2005, 11:49:08 AM »

Sorry to bump this thread, but I missed half of it before.

Earl, why do you want to start a war?  Don't you want to try and talk to the enemy first?
Earl? Be reasonable? Not likely right now. Tongue
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2005, 11:54:17 AM »

Tongue

I also wanted to point out everything is happening just like we predicted.  Opposition to the secret ballot has started springing up like weeds, when it's obvious that we need it.  I really don't think anything's going to be accomplished, despite Joe's valiant efforts.  I'll wait until the new Senate comes in, but if something isn't proposed soon, I see no reason to rejoin Atlasia.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2005, 12:05:07 PM »

Tongue

I also wanted to point out everything is happening just like we predicted.  Opposition to the secret ballot has started springing up like weeds, when it's obvious that we need it.  I really don't think anything's going to be accomplished, despite Joe's valiant efforts.  I'll wait until the new Senate comes in, but if something isn't proposed soon, I see no reason to rejoin Atlasia.

I can assure you that things will change.  I am not prepared to accept defeat on any of my reform proposals.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 05:41:19 PM »

Tongue

I can assure you that things will change.  I am not prepared to accept defeat on any of my reform proposals.

Oh, I'm not conceding just yet, but it looks like we're heading down the same path.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 05:45:18 PM »

Tongue

Oh, I'm not conceding just yet, but it looks like we're heading down the same path.

When one is not ready to push for change, none will happen. You just say you want it but you're not helping with what should be done (I'd like you to discuss things in the Senate board as well, that should help). Anyways change will happen, most of the people in the Senate seem to want a secret ballot.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 05:55:06 PM »
« Edited: October 31, 2005, 05:56:59 PM by General CheeseWhiz »

When one is not ready to push for change, none will happen. You just say you want it but you're not helping with what should be done (I'd like you to discuss things in the Senate board as well, that should help). Anyways change will happen, most of the people in the Senate seem to want a secret ballot.

Err, where are we discussing it? Huh

Also, I am helping, imo.  The Senate never does anything because once the controversy dies down they forget about it.  Now, I'm keeping the controversy alive, although that isn't why I'm staying in the Rebellion.  I'm staying until something is proposed and passed in the senate, and if you are going to do this, then you have nothing to fear.

P.S. Wouldn't the Secret ballot have to be an amendment?  Than it doesn't only matter what the Senate thinks, but also what the people think.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 05:58:18 PM »

Err, where are we discussing it? Huh

P.S. Wouldn't the Secret ballot have to be an amendment?  Than it doesn't only matter what the Senate thinks, but also what the people think.

There were a couple of threads or you could have created your own with your ideas. (Not the RPG one Smiley)   Not sure about the amendment but I have supported that after we pass the reforms that the people will get to vote on them.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »

There were a couple of threads or you could have created your own with your ideas. (Not the RPG one Smiley)   Not sure about the amendment but I have supported that after we pass the reforms that the people will get to vote on them.

Um, you know the RPG thread wasn't mine, right?  I did support the idea, which has know become an independent sim here.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies