The White House
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:59:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The White House  (Read 4020 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »

Farewell Statement

My fellow Atlasians,

I am honored to have served you for the past 4 months. When I first joined Atlasia back in January of 2018, I never felt like I could ever become President. I resisted the calls to run in June, but I soon found it to be my calling in October.
          You, the People of Atlasia, entrusted me with the difficult job of President, and I believe I have served you well. I can not say I served you perfectly, for every person has their flaws, but I do believe I served you well.
          We have repealed Right-to-Work (for less), allowing our workers all across the nation to fight for better conditions and wages.
          We have ended a war and brought democracy to the whole of the Korean peninsula.
          We have enacted criminal justice reform.
          We have taken action to provide cheaper energy to all Atlasians.
          And the list goes on. I do believe we could do better than we had, but that does not mean what we have done is not great for the people of the nation.

I wish all the best of luck to the newly inaugurated President, and have great hope for the future of Atlasia.

Thank you.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies