Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:15:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521)  (Read 10667 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 03, 2018, 01:21:07 PM »

Sigismund I, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania

We, the descendant of two Emperors, the Habsburgs, the Jagiellons, and great nobility throughout Europe, are prepared to announce our succession: Our naturally legitimate children shall come first, followed by Jan of the Lithuanian Dukes, our papally legitimate son. Jan shall, in the meantime, be named Count of Warsaw. Should we pass away prior to the majority of our rightful heir, Count Jan of Warsaw, Duchess Barbara of Saxony, Casimir II of Cieszyn, George Zapolya, and Charles of Podebrady shall become co-regents, with Count Jan of Warsaw taking precedence over the other four.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:09:28 PM »

Sigismund I, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania, Duke of Ruthenia, Duke of Silesia

We, the descendant of six Emperors(Henry VII; Louis IV; Rudolph I; Albert II; Sigismund I; Charles IV), the Palaiologos, the Komnenos, the Angelos, Theodore I Laskaris, the Latin Emperors, the Habsburgs, Charlemagne, the Jagiellons, and great nobility throughout Europe, are prepared to announce a new declaration: We will attempt to become Holy Roman Emperor. The English and Spanish are foreigners, whereas my family include the Sforzas, the Hohenzollerns, the Přemyslids, the House of Wettin, the House of Luxembourg, and the House of Wittelsbach. May the Divine Judge choose between the others and I, so that the Holy Roman Emperor is His chosen servant.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »

After careful consideration, the Holy Father had found sufficient theological grounds to hereby recognize Katarzyna and Regina as fully legitimate daughters of King Sigismund.

x Leo X
His Majesty, King Sigismund, does most appreciate this sign of wisdom from the Pope. Katarzyna shall become Countess of Kiev, and Regina shall become Countess of Vilnius.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 12:57:23 PM »

The Treaty of Kiev
You must be logged in to read this quote.

x Sigismund I, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »

Sigismund I, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania, Duke of Ruthenia, Duke of Silesia

We, the descendant of six elected Emperors, question this wide range of foreign endorsements to the Empire. Will an English Emperor, now then, be beholden to the Ottomans, the French, and the Scots? Henry VIII is but a sixth cousin several times removed to me, and he is none closer to any of you. Meanwhile, his two sisters have been Queen of Scotland and France. I most firmly denounce the foreign intervention, clearly solicited by England, in this election. There is no point to it unless the English King intends to threaten the Empire with invasion should he lose.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 11:54:34 AM »

The Treaty of Königsberg

x Sigismund I, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »

We celebrate the birth of our first son! Our fourth child, brother of Princess Hedwig, Princess Anna, and Princess Izabella. Should we pass away prior to the majority of our rightful heir, Count Jan of Warsaw, Duchess Barbara of Saxony, Casimir II of Cieszyn, and Charles of Podebrady shall become co-regents, with Queen Bona Sforza taking precedence over these four. Furthermore, my newborn son shall be known as Prince Nikolas, Count of Krakow - Nikolas because his birth signals the victory of our people. It is our solemn prayer that, once we have passed, he becomes a King and Grand Duke who honors and glorifies God and the memory of his forefathers. Glory to God who has sent us Prince Nikolas.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 01:13:32 PM »

Our royal majesty decrees that Prince Michael Glinsky shall be tried for the following charges: One count of Treason against His Majesty, One count of illegal rebellion, Twenty-six counts of illegal conspiracy with others, Two counts of conspiring with foreign nations(Vladislav II, Khan Menghli Giray)  against His Majesty, One count of defection to a foreign nation(Muscovy), and Three counts of taking arms against His Majesty - one in the name of Kaunus Castle, another in the name of Grodno, and one more in the name of Vilnius. A jury of eleven Lithuanian nobles shall preside over his trial.

A Privy Council shall be formed, including: Albertas Goštautas, Krzysztof Szydłowiecki, Piotr Tomicki, Hieronymus Łaski, Andrzej Kościelecki, Frederick II of Legnica, Jan Łaski, Jan Tarnowski, Nicolaus Copernicus, Jerzy Radziwiłł, Casimir II of Cieszyn, Jan II of Opole, Mikołaj Firlej, Konstanty Ostrogski, and Piotr Kmita Sobieński.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »

Proclamation from the King of France
The King of France is pleased to announce the betrothal of his son prince Henry with Princess Anna Jagiellon

xKingFrancis

x Sigismund, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 12:08:33 PM »

We hereby name Pope Leo X as godfather of Crown Prince Nikolas. It is our constant prayer that Pope Leo X be a lamp unto the Prince’s feet, a light of truth unto his eyes. May the Almighty forever bless Prince Nikolas and his godfather, the Vicar of Christ. May his righteousness go before the Crown Prince, and may his wisdom protect his back.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »

It is the grand pleasure of the King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania to proclaim a treaty with his dearest nephew:

The Treaty of Krakow:
x His Most Royal Majesty, Sigismund, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »

We call on all nations to condemn the illegal advancement of the Crimean Khanate against our nation. Their raids are intolerable, their tactics are cruel, and their soldiers are monsters. Those vile snakes who dare such an invasion are the sworn enemies of all good men, be they Orthodox, Catholic, Mohammedan, or Jew. May the Divine Judge deal with me, be it ever so severely, if our invaders are not consumed by the sword as a forest is consumed by flames.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 11:47:54 AM »

We, the Royal Majesty of Poland and of Lithuania, considered Pope Leo X a great friend and ally of ourselves. His purity of soul and character require that all men recognize his death as a great travesty, and we consider his saintly conduct an example to us all. The next Pope ought to be a man similar to the great Pope Leo X. Cardinal Giulio de Medici, Cardinal Innocenzo Cybo, and Cardinal Giovanni Salviati are all examples of men we would consider as worthy men of such a position.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 02:22:23 PM »

We, the Royal Majesty of Poland and of Lithuania, welcome most firmly the election of Pope Martin VI. May the Lord bless the new Vicar of Christ, the Holy Father of the Catholic Church. Unity in the church must now be first and foremost, and we call upon all good Christian men to recognize the authority of the Lord’s Mighty Servant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies