Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:10:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 149185 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1975 on: April 17, 2020, 05:56:10 PM »

Ugh, I hate it whenever someone who is supposed to be an equal ranked group member is a total bossy and snitchy b!tch. Also her grammar sucks.

Update: She's literally being the woooooorst rn, Imma dox this b!tch elsewhere if she does not stahp.

I was bored and did not have much else to do so I spent the rest of the day successfully turning the entire rest of the group against her lmao.

Edit, it helps when she is the one white girl in the group and the rest of us are indianbros lol

Lmao dis b!tch just called Africa a country.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1976 on: April 17, 2020, 10:02:01 PM »

My weight loss has slowed since the first week, but it's still going down:

1/10: 360.4
1/17: 345.8
1/24: 342.0
1/31: 338.4

I'm planning to go to this adventure tower/ropes course in my hometown that has a 300-pound weight limit to celebrate when I'm under 300.  I'll probably wait until 290 or so, just to be sure that daily fluctuations, shoes, and a different scale won't accidentally put me over (if they actually weigh you, that is).

2/7: 332.6
2/14: 329.4
2/21: 327.2
2/28: 323.4
3/6: 318.4
3/13: 315.2
3/20: 311.2
3/27: 311.4*
4/3: 308.8*
4/10: 304.8*
4/17: 302.0*

*I went to stay at my parents' house on 3/24 until things start to reopen so I'm not alone.  My scale is now on tile, instead of wood, which I suspect might have raised measurements by 1-2 pounds.  We'll see in May, when I go back home.

Anyway, I was really hoping to be in the 200s by my birthday (tomorrow), but it looks like I'll be just a tiny bit short.  I'll weigh in the morning just in case I had a large daily fluctuation, but it's quite unlikely.  It will come soon though!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1977 on: April 19, 2020, 09:57:41 AM »

I have an idea for a move. It's called "Pharmaceutical Commercial" and it's about non-threatening white people and their multiracial group of friends going about their daily lives.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1978 on: April 19, 2020, 10:09:40 AM »

Spent probably over an hour in the backyard yesterday practicing tennis. Gotta be ready to hit the courts following post-COVID elite-led liberalization.

Somewhat related, since I'm working, it's not easy to accomplish any personal "quarantine goals" like learning five languages or getting into wood-working. But one goal has been to lose weight. Given that cardio is basically all I can do, I've combined that with the simple act of not eating before bed and it seems to be working thus far.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1979 on: April 20, 2020, 06:47:11 PM »

Wearing a logo Patagonia at home on video calls to make myself feel better.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1980 on: April 20, 2020, 08:43:25 PM »

how many of u guys also scream at urself in the mirror on a daily basis to hype urself up?

i'm constantly doin it to tell myself not to be a pussy and that i need to ignore all pain bcuz if i let pain affect me then i won't be giving 1000% in everything and i will never be a god
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1981 on: April 20, 2020, 11:18:32 PM »

how many of u guys also scream at urself in the mirror on a daily basis to hype urself up?

i'm constantly doin it to tell myself not to be a pussy and that i need to ignore all pain bcuz if i let pain affect me then i won't be giving 1000% in everything and i will never be a god

Me too, additionally while doing so I pound my chest till it turns red and then in a few hours, bruises for a weekish

We must all aspire for the moon that is alpha chaddery and end up in the stars that is betacuckery
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1982 on: April 20, 2020, 11:20:16 PM »

Imma lose my mind if I keep explaining to my dad every day why itd be better to throw a couple hundred dollars to cal cunningham instead of amy mcgrath
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1983 on: April 20, 2020, 11:45:58 PM »

It's okay to be sensitive, empathetic, loving and unique. Don't ever stop yourself from being that guy. Obviously you want to be confident, brave and successful, amd that's a good thing. Both of these elements can exist in a strong man and will not make you a pussy. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just do things you are good at and the self-love will return with your confidence.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1984 on: April 21, 2020, 12:26:51 AM »

Me too, additionally while doing so I pound my chest till it turns red and then in a few hours, bruises for a weekish

[snip]

We must all aspire for the moon that is alpha chaddery and end up in the stars that is betacuckery

The last photo you posted I thought it was your cock.  This looks like an anus.

Please stop toying with my Freudian instincts.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1985 on: April 21, 2020, 12:59:14 AM »

[snip]

The last photo you posted I thought it was your cock.  This looks like an anus.

Please stop toying with my Freudian instincts.

Please do not make me throw up, I had a good dinner.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1986 on: April 21, 2020, 04:55:39 PM »

I'm growing a mustache.

You may now return to your daily lives.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1987 on: April 21, 2020, 06:31:22 PM »

Scotch between proper scotches.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1988 on: April 27, 2020, 08:35:52 AM »

Gave out my digits to two female medical students today. Smiley I couldn't quite see their faces owing to the PPE, but we chatted and one even stuck something up my nostril, so safe to say it's been a good day so far.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1989 on: April 27, 2020, 11:39:07 AM »

I have yet another furry crush and am moving myself from 98% gay to 99%

in other news Half Life 1 multiplayer is like the only thing keeping me sane these days
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1990 on: April 27, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »

In a great mood today. Not only did I get a full 100% on my Law & Economics paper, but our TA asked me if he could use it as an example to show other students in class.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #1991 on: April 27, 2020, 06:32:12 PM »

PS4's have been selling like hotcakes, and they've mostly been out of stock until a couple days ago. I tried to buy a PS4 quickly. And tried again many more times. What followed was a saga that led me to discover that I was a false positive for credit card fraud, and just when it ended, they're out of stock again.

God exists and has decided he doesn't want me to have a PS4. There are worse fates, I guess.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1992 on: April 28, 2020, 01:33:08 AM »

Currently completing an online training about muh cybersecurity. Said training includes highlights such as a whole rambling paragraph about the metaphysical significance of the number three (as a way of introducing the stupid gimmicky outline of the presentation) and a call for the viewers to become "human firewalls". Where is OC when you need him? Cry
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1993 on: April 28, 2020, 10:03:36 AM »

Currently completing an online training about muh cybersecurity. Said training includes highlights such as a whole rambling paragraph about the metaphysical significance of the number three (as a way of introducing the stupid gimmicky outline of the presentation) and a call for the viewers to become "human firewalls". Where is OC when you need him? Cry

You mean it wouldn’t let you just skip through the presentation and then complete the quiz using basic common sense? Barbaric.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1994 on: April 28, 2020, 02:17:04 PM »

You mean it wouldn’t let you just skip through the presentation and then complete the quiz using basic common sense? Barbaric.

That's the worst part, yeah... It was a series of 40some short videos and you can't skip to the next until they finish. And none of them was actually necessary to complete the quiz.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1995 on: April 28, 2020, 02:47:47 PM »

That's the worst part, yeah... It was a series of 40some short videos and you can't skip to the next until they finish. And none of them was actually necessary to complete the quiz.

Just use inspect element and speed it up/skip it to 10 times, I did that for some assault course for my school.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1996 on: April 28, 2020, 02:59:20 PM »

Just use inspect element and speed it up/skip it to 10 times, I did that for some assault course for my school.

That sure would be one way to demonstrate my cybersecurity skills. Tongue
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1997 on: April 29, 2020, 03:12:14 AM »

I slept for the entire the day yesterday.  Again.

Nothing in this life makes me happy.  Never has, really.  And it has nothing to do with this COVID bullsh!t (most of my life has been social distancing, so being reclusive is nothing new to me) or politics or whatever the f#ck.  I called my psychiatrist and he said he would refer me to a TMS brain stimulation program at EVMS, but it's very expensive and we're not even sure if Medicaid will cover it.  Becoming a candidate is also difficult.  I also asked him to increase my Lyrica dosage, but his answer was basically a "we'll see".

If he can't get me either of those things then I don't know what to do other than beg.  The only alternative is time in a psych ward, but I've already tried that twice and they never help.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1998 on: April 29, 2020, 06:15:29 PM »

Some good news: I got off the phone with my psychiatrist recently.  He's increasing my Lyrica dosage and prescribing me Lithium, which I haven't tried before.  That should help with the depression as well as my ADD.  I'll be able to pick both up tomorrow.

For now I'll be researching medical centers in my area that give patients TMS, but it takes a long time to be considered as a candidate and it's also very expensive, so hopefully we'll find a place that accepts my Medicaid plan.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1999 on: April 29, 2020, 06:27:01 PM »

Quarantine has finally gotten to me in two ways. For one, I seem to have become depressingly accustomed to WFH. For another, after my run today, I couldn't think of a single thing to do and am still in that funk--likely will be the next three hours. Help! Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies