The gay agenda coming out at 10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:40:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The gay agenda coming out at 10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: As a parent would you be outraged if your 10 ten old child said he was gay?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: The gay agenda coming out at 10  (Read 2098 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 18, 2005, 10:31:21 AM »

Homosexual activists are recruiting kids into homosexual sex and a 'gay' identity, using 'tolerance' as a ruse. ...

"From 100 gay/straight alliance (GSA) clubs in schools in 1997, [Time magazine reported in an Oct. 10 cover story], the number has grown to 'at least 3,000. ... Nearly one in 10 high schools has one, according to the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN).'

"The average age of kids 'coming out' as homosexual has 'dropped to 10 for gays and 12 for lesbians,' according to the chair of Cornell University's human-development program.

"'We're gonna win,' says [GLSEN founder Kevin] Jennings, speaking expansively of the gay movement, 'because of what's happening in high schools right now.' ...

"Clearly, the homosexual movement's effort to recruit children has never been stronger than it is now." --Robert Knight and Benjamin Frichtl, writing on "Time Magazine, School Event Expose Massive Cultural Campaign to Promote Homosexuality to Kids," Thursday for Concerned Women for America at cwfa.org
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 10:35:32 AM »

This sounds like it was written by Philip or StatesRights.  Ridiculous scaremongering.

I expect if a 10-year-old boy ever declares, "Eeew! Girls have cooties!", then apparently they must be gay.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 10:37:27 AM »

What do GSA clubs in high schools have to do with elementary school students?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 10:43:14 AM »
« Edited: October 18, 2005, 10:46:29 AM by afleitch »

Okay Miss Catholic, we get it, you don't like gay people. Hell I wouldn't like Gay people if thats what they did! But what you have done is pulled out of the web some hysterical articles about so called 'recruitment' that the vast majority of gay people like myself also condemn. Stop pretending your telling us anything new.

Oh and for everyones knowledge, I knew I was gay at around 11, but did not enter a sexual relationship until I was 17 in my own time and at my own pace.
MissCatholic

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 10:54:02 AM »

i am outraged if any democrat wants to defend this. this is why we dont win elections. we should condemn this garbage.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 11:09:51 AM »

i am outraged if any democrat wants to defend this. this is why we dont win elections. we should condemn this garbage.

No, you've missed the point.  The 'article' you posted talks about Gay-Straight Alliance groups in high schools, with a passing mention about kids of 10-12 accepting their homosexuality.

And also:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

WTF?  Did somebody actually spout this horsesh**t?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 12:00:13 PM »

Homosexual activists are recruiting kids into homosexual sex and a 'gay' identity, using 'tolerance' as a ruse. ...

"From 100 gay/straight alliance (GSA) clubs in schools in 1997, [Time magazine reported in an Oct. 10 cover story], the number has grown to 'at least 3,000. ... Nearly one in 10 high schools has one, according to the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN).'

"The average age of kids 'coming out' as homosexual has 'dropped to 10 for gays and 12 for lesbians,' according to the chair of Cornell University's human-development program.

"'We're gonna win,' says [GLSEN founder Kevin] Jennings, speaking expansively of the gay movement, 'because of what's happening in high schools right now.' ...

"Clearly, the homosexual movement's effort to recruit children has never been stronger than it is now." --Robert Knight and Benjamin Frichtl, writing on "Time Magazine, School Event Expose Massive Cultural Campaign to Promote Homosexuality to Kids," Thursday for Concerned Women for America at cwfa.org

dude, you're like the Fox News Channel of posters.  Do you ever post about anything that's not sensationalistic? 

"we should condemn this garbage"   WTF?

that's rich.   What "we" should do is get a f ucking job, so "we" will have something to do besides dig around in the lowest depths of commentary and blogging and whatever else passes for journalism.  You give the organization free publicity and then bitch about the fact that it's popular.  Why don't you apply for Geraldo's job?  You'd be good at it.
MissCatholic

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 12:03:29 PM »

i have a job - i start in two hours.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »

Be outraged then, because I think it is great.  Gay is just as good as straight, and the fact that you dislike gays is just your subjective preferrence, homophobe.  Besides, I hear most sex these days in high school is just BJs, so what's the difference anyway? 
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 04:06:46 PM »

It wouldn't bother me a bit.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 04:16:08 PM »

Ban nomo.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 06:30:52 PM »

Honestly, if my child we sufficeintly sexually aware at 10 to know if they were gay, I'd be deeply troubled.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 06:34:47 PM »

Actually, I would not want my 10 year old to proclaim he' s gay, or proclaim he wants to get in some girls pants.

10 years old?  C'mon.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 06:36:46 PM »

Be outraged then, because I think it is great.  Gay is just as good as straight, and the fact that you dislike gays is just your subjective preferrence, homophobe.  Besides, I hear most sex these days in high school is just BJs, so what's the difference anyway? 

10 year olds aren't in high school.  And if you don't know the difference, we can't set you "straight" so to speak.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 06:37:20 PM »

Not that it's really worth mentioning, but I thought Bob Knight was dead?

I thought we had discussed all of this with the 13 year olds? Teaching sex to children = bad, remember.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 06:41:24 PM »

Honestly, if my child we sufficeintly sexually aware at 10 to know if they were gay, I'd be deeply troubled.

^^^^^^^^
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »

^^^^^^^^

Indeed. If they told me at, oh, 15, that would be a whole other story... I'd probably not be too happy but I'd accept it. But 10? I didn't really know what sex even was at 10... (okay, I knew that sex was what a man and a woman did to have a child, but I thought it was procreation-only and had less then no idea what a woman's privates looked like. I did like girls, though).   All I knew was that 'homosexual/gay' was some kind of insult, thought 'bisexual' was a hermaphrodite (it actually can - Dr. McCoy in Star Trek referred to androgynous tribbles as 'bisexual' in "The Trouble With Tribbles"), and had no idea what 'horny' meant, let alone 'clitoris'. Okay, I was a bit naive for a 10 year old, but still...
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 07:42:06 PM »

I knew at age 7 that I was straight.

I don't know why we're surprised that some children at age 10 already know they're gay.
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 08:24:59 PM »

FWIW, the Time article

As far as I can tell, they are encouraging tollerance.  You can't recruit someone to be gay anymore than you can recruit someone to be left handed.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2005, 03:59:17 AM »

Exactly.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 04:04:13 AM »

Where exactly did this whole "recruitment" business come from?  It seems that any time anything involving sex, homosexuality, or some related topic comes up in a school setting, it inevitably will be met by accusations that it's part of the "gay agenda" (whatever that is) and that gay people are "recruiting" straight people.  Honestly, has anyone ever actually been turned gay through interaction with gay people?
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 04:12:41 AM »

Actually, I would not want my 10 year old to proclaim he' s gay, or proclaim he wants to get in some girls pants.

10 years old?  C'mon.

^^^
MissCatholic

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 10:16:54 AM »

why am i taking alot of heat for something that is obvious. when i was 10 i didnt know what gay was let alone want to practice it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 10:54:28 AM »

why am i taking alot of heat for something that is obvious. when i was 10 i didnt know what gay was let alone want to practice it.

Oh come on, you can't tell me the other boys didn't call you a 'fag' during P.E.
MissCatholic

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 10:59:44 AM »

Oh come on, you can't tell me the other boys didn't call you a 'fag' during P.E.

excuse me?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies