The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:15:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74
Author Topic: The BlueSwan Basement of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VIII  (Read 170168 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: August 10, 2019, 05:55:50 AM »

Poor fellow, his economic anxiety must have gone through the roof.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #1126 on: August 10, 2019, 08:11:27 PM »

I keep telling you guys to not repost moderated posts.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1127 on: August 12, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »

ComradeFunk calling for a civil war in response to a shooting was cute. Too bad I can’t quote info here.

Sigh Sanchez..... you sound like a deep informant for the FBI at the time of the investigations into the Screen Actors Guild in California way back in the late '40s/ early '50s.

Anonymous sources, slandering various members of the Forum, etc....

Will you explicitly state that you are 100% opposed to the online White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist organizations that are responsible for the largest chunk of mass gun violence in America over the past few years?

Sanchez---- I know you were down in South Florida at the time of the Orlando Nightclub murders, and don't believe you are a racist hater, but at some point you gotta stand up against what is real threat to American Democracy which is White Extremist Domestic Terrorism.

I believed you might have filed a complaint against me at that time when I talked about attempted homophobic violence when I was in High School in Oregon in the late '80s, but later you said it wasn't you that reported my post---- and I gotta believe you.

Still, Sanchez Man---- why do you continue to insist on stirring the pot and continuing to run on the empty fumes off the gas tank called McCarthyism?----

Which side are you on?Huh

Don't count on a response. A couple weeks ago Sanchez completely out of the blue made some accusation that I threatened to dox him. Complete and utter BS. I insisted on a citation publicly, but then reached out to him via p.m. just asked what the problem was. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt Marion and said I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding between us and I'd really like him to get back to me. Nothing but crickets chirping after that.

Don't anticipate him backing up any of his slanderous posts with integrity.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1128 on: August 12, 2019, 09:16:24 AM »

The government of Mr Freedom Fries wasn't protectionnist?
That's a good one.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1129 on: August 12, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »

ComradeFunk calling for a civil war in response to a shooting was cute. Too bad I can’t quote info here.

Sigh Sanchez..... you sound like a deep informant for the FBI at the time of the investigations into the Screen Actors Guild in California way back in the late '40s/ early '50s.

Will you explicitly state that you are 100% opposed to the online White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist organizations that are responsible for the largest chunk of mass gun violence in America over the past few years?

Sanchez---- I know you were down in South Florida at the time of the Orlando Nightclub murders, and don't believe you are a racist hater, but at some point you gotta stand up against what is real threat to American Democracy which is White Extremist Domestic Terrorism.

I believed you might have filed a complaint against me at that time when I talked about attempted homophobic violence when I was in High School in Oregon in the late '80s, but later you said it wasn't you that reported my post---- and I gotta believe you.

Still, Sanchez Man---- why do you continue to insist on stirring the pot and continuing to run on the empty fumes off the gas tank called McCarthyism?----

Don't count on a response. A couple weeks ago Sanchez completely out of the blue made some accusation that I threatened to dox him. Complete and utter BS. I insisted on a citation publicly, but then reached out to him via p.m. just asked what the problem was. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt Marion and said I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding between us and I'd really like him to get back to me. Nothing but crickets chirping after that.

Badger, I work. I don’t care about this overall. You specifically referenced my (long over) internship and said “I wonder what the RPOF would think about ChairmanSanchez.” I don’t have the time for you like I did in Tallahassee.

I wonder what the Ohio Bar association would say about you verbally abusing an indigenous woman of color. After all, it’s 2019. Words are violent now,
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1130 on: August 13, 2019, 12:39:05 PM »

Badger, I work. I don’t care about this overall. You specifically referenced my (long over) internship and said “I wonder what the RPOF would think about ChairmanSanchez.” I don’t have the time for you like I did in Tallahassee.

I wonder what the Ohio Bar association would say about you verbally abusing an indigenous woman of color. After all, it’s 2019. Words are violent now,

And you took THAT as a "threat to dox you"?!? Cheesy My goodness aren't we the epitome of a snowflake?

Sounds like you actually thought about the hypothetical prospect of Discovery as a not so reformed white supremacist, and got very nervous about your future in mainstream politics. Then projection happened.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't care about the osba hearing one word I've said about your delightful friend. I only regret one thing I've said, which is much more than I can say for her--or you for that matter. And I sure as hell don't need to care about any professional ramifications. So keep swinging and missing there little Chum.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1131 on: August 13, 2019, 12:51:47 PM »

Hillary supporters essentially elected Trump by knowingly supporting an unelectable candidate whose policies caused millions to die.

In a way they are closet racists or atleast responsible for most of Trump's policies. At the very least they should apologize for enabling murder & racism.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1132 on: August 13, 2019, 07:19:13 PM »

Hillary supporters essentially elected Trump by knowingly supporting an unelectable candidate whose policies caused millions to die.

In a way they are closet racists or atleast responsible for most of Trump's policies. At the very least they should apologize for enabling murder & racism.

Shadows is one of the most absurd and ignorant posters still posting on this forum and this may be one of the worst she's ever done.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1133 on: August 14, 2019, 12:34:33 AM »

Worst prediction of all-time?

Trump loses re-election, but the Republicans take back the House.  Trump probably needs a D+3 environment to win, while House Republicans could win in a D+5 environment.  I think the median prediction is somewhere between the two.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1134 on: August 14, 2019, 06:56:58 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2019, 07:17:10 AM by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen »

Implying the OSBA would give a crap about any of this.  I mean, they’ll sometimes only give a slap on the wrist to folks who were having affairs with their clients Tongue  And conflict of interest enforcement by bar associations is a joke (ex: Michael Eisner’s personal lawyer chaired the Disney Board’s compensation committee while simultaneously representing Eisner in negotiations over Eisner’s compensation when it was time to renew his contract).  

Bar associations are generally loath to disbar lawyers unless some idiot really forces their hand by doing something dumb like blatantly threatening a witness (Gaetz will get a slap on the wrist, but it’s a sign of how bad it is that they’re even investigating), defrauding a client (I believe this is why Roy Moore’s lawyer will likely be disbarred, but that might’ve been something else he did) or explicitly sojourning perjury in writing (as in “I want you to lie under oath by saying ___ about ____ because we need to mislead the Court with false testimony,” Sekulow and even Abbe Lowell’s actions weren’t explicit enough for the NYSBA even though it’s pretty clear they sojourned perjury re: Cohen’s testimony).  

I mean, Michael Cohen never faced formal disbarment proceedings until his conviction (in NY, you’re automatically disbarred upon becoming a felon).  And lest you think it’s just that Cohen’s unethical behavior wasn’t as well known prior to the Mueller and SDNY probes, even Michael Avenatti hasn’t been disbarred yet, his law license has just been suspended pending the outcome of the legal proceedings against him.

Also, I don’t think that was a threat so much as a “gee, something tells me you talk very differently in public than in private” comment which...well...I personally don’t like to do that online b/c it can be misunderstood in precisely the way it seems to have been here.  However, I don’t think Badger would ever dox someone.  He definitely loses his temper sometimes, but at the end of the day he’s also a good guy and I suspect you probably know at some level that he’d never stoop to doxing someone over an Atlas argument.  
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1135 on: August 14, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »

Implying the OSBA would give a crap about any of this.  I mean, they’ll sometimes only give a slap on the wrist to folks who were having affairs with their clients Tongue  And conflict of interest enforcement by bar associations is a joke (ex: Michael Eisner’s personal lawyer chaired the Disney Board’s compensation committee while simultaneously representing Eisner in negotiations over Eisner’s compensation when it was time to renew his contract).  

Bar associations are generally loath to disbar lawyers unless some idiot really forces their hand by doing something dumb like blatantly threatening a witness (Gaetz will get a slap on the wrist, but it’s a sign of how bad it is that they’re even investigating), defrauding a client (I believe this is why Roy Moore’s lawyer will likely be disbarred, but that might’ve been something else he did) or explicitly sojourning perjury in writing (as in “I want you to lie under oath by saying ___ about ____ because we need to mislead the Court with false testimony,” Sekulow and even Abbe Lowell’s actions weren’t explicit enough for the NYSBA even though it’s pretty clear they sojourned perjury re: Cohen’s testimony).  

I mean, Michael Cohen never faced formal disbarment proceedings until his conviction (in NY, you’re automatically disbarred upon becoming a felon).  And lest you think it’s just that Cohen’s unethical behavior wasn’t as well known prior to the Mueller and SDNY probes, even Michael Avenatti hasn’t been disbarred yet, his law license has just been suspended pending the outcome of the legal proceedings against him.

Also, I don’t think that was a threat so much as a “gee, something tells me you talk very differently in public than in private” comment which...well...I personally don’t like to do that online b/c it can be misunderstood in precisely the way it seems to have been here.  However, I don’t think Badger would ever dox someone.  He definitely loses his temper sometimes, but at the end of the day he’s also a good guy and I suspect you probably know at some level that he’d never stoop to doxing someone over an Atlas argument.  

LOSE MY TEMPER SOMETIMES?!? WADDYA MEAN LOSE MY TEMPER?!? HOW DARE YOU?? THAT ACCUSATION MAKES ME SO FURIOUS I WANT TO STRANGLE A MANATEE IN THE NUDE!!

( thank you Burke breathed Grin)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1136 on: August 14, 2019, 09:39:15 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2019, 10:09:41 AM by NYGurl »

"Jew statistics". Roll Eyes
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1137 on: August 14, 2019, 09:58:29 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2019, 10:09:54 AM by NYGurl »

The phrase brought to mind my favorite Cartman quote:

“What do you call a Jewish woman’s boobs? Joobs”
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1138 on: August 15, 2019, 04:44:18 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2019, 05:24:32 PM by NYGurl »

In a thread about a guy getting doxxed by the Sanders campaign, sjoyce eagerly spreads the doxx.

[/quote]

...You're mad at someone for doxxing, so your response is to repost it somewhere else?

Have you tried thinking before you post?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1139 on: August 15, 2019, 05:05:18 PM »

You preserved it for me! Thank you, GeneralMacarthur, and congratulations on becoming an honorary Bernard Brother.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1140 on: August 16, 2019, 02:12:18 AM »

How deranged Atlas is?? Sam Seder is a podcast host & NBC contributor & not a Sanders surrogate.

So people expect Sanders to get hammered through garbage, vile posts, misinformation & smears & this should he played in NBC (is NBC the Fox??) & no1 should respond.

Funny instead of having a thread about NBC turning into Fox (or even Infowars lite by posting conspiracy tweets from random crazy), we attack Bernie people.

Guess Atlas is trying to be new Infowars & conspiracy theory hub
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1141 on: August 16, 2019, 01:28:21 PM »

Trump will have a better shot at having a fast food induced heart attack than losing even if there is a recession.  His presidency defies all logic and I could explain to you why he will prevail in some in-depth analytical reasoning, but that would spoil the final result.  Just sit back and watch what happens Smiley
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1142 on: August 16, 2019, 06:09:27 PM »

I keep telling you guys to not repost moderated posts.

don't people usually repost them before they're moderated?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1143 on: August 17, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »

Libdems are a fraud & will from less than 15 seats to less 10 next election. The party has no future & is dying. No agenda & was only an anti-Brexit party. Now they are not ready to stop a No Deal Brexit & support Corbyn when Greens Plaid Cymru SNP are all supporting & some Tory rebels are ready to talk. These guys slept with Cameron for 5 years & implemented massive austerity & tax cuts & cuts to services including for disabled people.

Corbyn played a master stroke & the LibDems are getting brutally exposed.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1144 on: August 17, 2019, 12:13:55 PM »

Except every single poll of the last week suggest Biden would be the WORST dem candidate against Trump.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1145 on: August 17, 2019, 07:58:45 PM »

It's actually kind of amazing how stupid they are. They were winning this argument pretty handily thanks to Trump's bumbling, so what do they do? Post a cartoon by the editorial cartoonist of Der Sturmer 2019.

Antisemitism is trying to boil us alive like frogs in a pot, and these two braintrusts are screaming "This is taking too long! Turn up the heat!", letting the frog jump out.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1146 on: August 17, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »

A smarter thing to do would be to not hire them in the first place.

How would an employer know? Somewhere in the 0.25% - 0.5% of the population is transgender, but it's way, way, rarer than that that you see someone in public and can tell that they're trans. Most trans people blend in seamlessly. If you work for a large company, there's a good chance you have (or have had) a trans coworker and never know. Any time you're in a crowded restaurant, mall, stadium, etc., there's a good chance you're around a trans person without realizing it.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1147 on: August 17, 2019, 09:54:31 PM »

Except every single poll of the last week suggest Biden would be the WORST dem candidate against Trump.
Thanks for posting directly into the thread.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1148 on: August 17, 2019, 11:30:10 PM »

Thanks for posting directly into the thread.

Am I Helen Keller because I didn't see any polls suggesting anything of the such
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1149 on: August 17, 2019, 11:39:31 PM »

Anyone willingly taking the name of a famous anti-Semite and pioneer of the swarmy practices of broadcast evangelists is not someone most people will want to listen.

You say anti-Semite as if it means anything; criticizing the actions and nepotism among any ethnic or religious group isn't hateful and that is the extent of what Fr. Coughlin did. Nor was he a televangelist, he used radio and magazine to communicate politics from the stance of Catholic social teaching.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies