Bold Predictions: September Edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:47:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Bold Predictions: September Edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bold Predictions: September Edition  (Read 3634 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: September 22, 2018, 03:28:29 AM »

Actually, Iron Deadbeat Jailbird losing by "only" 5 wouldn't really surprise me in a Democratic tsunami scenario. Just because I think it's safe R doesn't mean I think he's guaranteed to lose by 20+ points, it just means I don't see any semi-realistic path to victory for him. And if I'm supposedly the only one who would be surprised, why is it in the "bold predictions" thread? Tongue

Anyway, are we talking bold by Atlas standards, or bold by "conventional wisdom" standards? Because these two are very different things. For example, if it was the former, I'd say "Republicans will easily win the Oklahoma gubernatorial race and Democrats will easily win the Nevada Senate race." If it was the latter, I'd say "Democrats will easily win the Nevada Senate race."
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »

John Sununu wins by a decent margin. MT Treasurer ignores the results.

John Sununu only beats Jeanne Shaheen in his wet dreams (or is it nightmares?)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 06:30:29 PM »

Jacky Rosen wins by only one point (cue IceSpear/xingkurei/MT Treasurer butthurt)

How is that even a bold prediction though? The pundits and most posters here think that either Heller will win or that Rosen will only win by the skin of her teeth. So the actual "bold prediction" would be Rosen doing better than Clinton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies