Troubling Times - A 1968 Presidential Election Game (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:04:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Troubling Times - A 1968 Presidential Election Game (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Troubling Times - A 1968 Presidential Election Game (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC)  (Read 25055 times)
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« on: September 14, 2018, 04:47:06 AM »

I think I might join in as Eugene McCarthy,
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 07:36:25 AM »

Announcement of Candidacy

People of America, we are suffering from a moral crisis.

While our children are dying in the jungles of Vietnam, the men and women at home have found themselves rejecting the political system. There is an air of unease that has perpetrated our nation, and if President Johnson continues down this path he has started, then America will suffer all the worse for it. I cannot allow that to happen. As such I am here to announce that I will seek the Democratic nomination for President. I know the pundits say I have no chance against the President, but I cannot stand here and let us continue this costly and deadly war!

ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:31 AM »

I'mma back out as McCathy, not feeling his chances given the candidate list, I might go 3rd party after this turn if tht okay, otherwise I'm happy to watch.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 10:08:15 PM »

Given the potential of a Southern candidate, would I be able to join as a Southern Democrat candidate?
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »

Given the potential of a Southern candidate, would I be able to join as a Southern Democrat candidate?

Just your luck, I posted it. Would you like the ability to play as the Ross Barnett/Richard Russell ticket?

I'd be down for that, and anyone else who would want to be the Vice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies