AZ-Gravis-McSally+1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:25:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ-Gravis-McSally+1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-Gravis-McSally+1  (Read 4756 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: September 09, 2018, 04:29:22 PM »

A tied race here wouldn't really be surprising at all. For one thing, Sinema was only up 4 during the fierce and divisive Republican primary. Secondly, she's an awful massively overrated candidate and has been running an awful massively overrated campaign, like I've been saying for months now. McSally on the under hand has been underrated and running a great campaign. People expected her to struggle against Ward and Arpaio, but she destroyed them with ease, getting a majority of the vote in the process and even outperforming McCain. Now she's running scathing attacks on Sinema and hitting her where it hurts while Sinema does nothing but run the same moderate hero ads she's been running for the past year. Yawn.

Sinema is lucky the political environment is so good for Dems that it could drag her over the finish line still. LOL at the posters and pundits that thought AZ was more likely to flip than NV because of "muh weak Rosen and McSally, muh strong Sinema and Heller, muh 6 month early polls."
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »

A tied race here wouldn't really be surprising at all. For one thing, Sinema was only up 4 during the fierce and divisive Republican primary. Secondly, she's an awful massively overrated candidate and has been running an awful massively overrated campaign, like I've been saying for months now. McSally on the under hand has been underrated and running a great campaign. People expected her to struggle against Ward and Arpaio, but she destroyed them with ease, getting a majority of the vote in the process and even outperforming McCain. Now she's running scathing attacks on Sinema and hitting her where it hurts while Sinema does nothing but run the same moderate hero ads she's been running for the past year. Yawn.

Sinema is lucky the political environment is so good for Dems that it could drag her over the finish line still. LOL at the posters and pundits that thought AZ was more likely to flip than NV because of "muh weak Rosen and McSally, muh strong Sinema and Heller, muh 6 month early polls."
*rolls eyes so hard they fall out of my skull*

The "Rosen is a weak candidate" strawman has been beaten into the ground so much it's not even funny.

Also Rosen is a mediocre candidate, although she's better than Sinema (who is godawful).

Uh...it's not even a strawman. You yourself (along with everyone else and their mother here) just said she was, LOL.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 12:38:56 PM »

I'm really of two minds on this race, articulated well by UncleSam vs. everyone else. On one hand, Sinema should win this race in a year like this. On the other hand, I really don't trust her to not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies