Any chance of Mueller implicating the left?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:43:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Any chance of Mueller implicating the left?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Any chance of Mueller implicating the left?  (Read 2160 times)
Donald Trump’s Toupée
GOP_Represent

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 03, 2018, 08:44:33 AM »

Please don't brush it off - Hilary Clinton actually had collusion with Russia. Fake dossier. Steele. Ohr. Strzok. Comey. Fusion GPS. It goes on and on and on. So much corruption in the FBI and DOJ.

What are the chances that Mueller's bombshell will actually be implicating and indicting Hillary Clinton's campaign instead of/in addition to Trump's supposed crimes?

In an ideal world, he should be investigating both. My question is how likely is it that he's actually doing so and holding these cards close to his chest?  
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:50:49 AM »

All your talking points about Strzok, Ohr, Fusion, etc. have been thoroughly debunked already, so I'm not going to waste my time rehashing them; if you still believe they show a conspiracy with Clinton, nothing will convince you otherwise.  So I'll just answer the main question. 

What are the chances that Mueller will implicate the left?  I see two:

1. Slim chance

2. Fat chance
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 08:54:05 AM »

Please don't brush it off - Hilary Clinton actually had collusion with Russia. Fake dossier. Steele. Ohr. Strzok. Comey. Fusion GPS. It goes on and on and on. So much corruption in the FBI and DOJ.

What are the chances that Mueller's bombshell will actually be implicating and indicting Hillary Clinton's campaign instead of/in addition to Trump's supposed crimes?

In an ideal world, he should be investigating both. My question is how likely is it that he's actually doing so and holding these cards close to his chest?  

You do know that Steele ran MI6's Russia operation for 10 years?
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 09:04:57 AM »

I could see Jill Stein being implicated (though I think she’s more of a UI than a willing collaborator with the Russians).
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 09:24:29 AM »

There's certainly a good chance that Tony Podesta, and other figures like him end up with charges against them as a result of Mueller's investigation. But none of the Republican conspiracy theores the OP mentions are going to happen. (At least not from Mueller. A more-dictatorial Trump government will have no problem deciding they're all true and locking up political opponents.)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 09:25:13 AM »

First, off what the hell has Strzok, Comey, Steele, or Ohr done that is criminal? Second, Mueller’s is a special counsel that is assigned to investigate Trump and his team so anything Hillary has done wouldn’t be his responsibility. And third, how did Hillary “collude” with the Russians?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »

No.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »

Leave Hillary alone. Next.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 09:57:49 AM »

The chance is 0%.   You rambled off a bunch of debunked conspiracy theories and said "maybe!?"   That's not a credible argument.

Nothing in dossier has been proven false btw.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 10:18:03 AM »

Omg, I was going to come in here and say that I doubt any on the left would be implicated but that if they were I want them prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Anyone within our government who colludes and conspires (which actually IS illegal no matter what the president says) needs to be found out.

Then I read the OP and realized this topic is not based in seriousness at all.
longtimelurker

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 2.43

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »

QAnon is that way ================================================>
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 10:54:28 AM »

Tee-hee.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 11:19:34 AM »

These folks said what I wanted to, only better.

There's certainly a good chance that Tony Podesta, and other figures like him end up with charges against them as a result of Mueller's investigation. But none of the Republican conspiracy theores the OP mentions are going to happen. (At least not from Mueller. A more-dictatorial Trump government will have no problem deciding they're all true and locking up political opponents.)

Omg, I was going to come in here and say that I doubt any on the left would be implicated but that if they were I want them prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Anyone within our government who colludes and conspires (which actually IS illegal no matter what the president says) needs to be found out.

Then I read the OP and realized this topic is not based in seriousness at all.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 11:53:25 AM »

Isn't this the conspiracy theory Pizzagaters are onto now? It's a silly one. I'd recommend the OP stop using the Internet until he can use it responsibly.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »

Yeah, and after Hillary he will indict Cruz and his dad for the JFK assassination.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 12:44:05 PM »

Don't feed the troll
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 01:38:22 PM »

Is the OP serious?
There are people out there that have been brain-washed to become staunch trump cultists, and believe in twisted theories (such as the ones posted).
So we may have one here.
twenty42
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2018, 01:50:37 PM »

First, off what the hell has Strzok, Comey, Steele, or Ohr done that is criminal? Second, Mueller’s is a special counsel that is assigned to investigate Trump and his team so anything Hillary has done wouldn’t be his responsibility. And third, how did Hillary “collude” with the Russians?

Until we see a transcript of Bill's convo with Loretta Lynch, we will never know if or how much Hillary colluded. As it stands right now, it is pretty much a Schroedinger's Cat situation.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2018, 01:51:35 PM »

First, you can't implicate a political wing in wrongdoing. Despite the cries of the GOP that the investigation is a political witch hunt, the problem has to do with the crimes committed by people and organizations associated with the right, not with 'the right' itself.

Second, probably not, except:

I could see Jill Stein being implicated (though I think she’s more of a UI than a willing collaborator with the Russians).

While there is reason to believe the Russians were playing both sides as far as hybrid war goes, the publicly available evidence suggests actual collusion was limited to the 'right'.

Until we see a transcript of Bill's convo with Loretta Lynch, we will never know if or how much Hillary colluded. As it stands right now, it is pretty much a Schroedinger's Cat situation.

Is there reason to believe that Lynch has anything to do with the Russians, or is this just more smokescreen?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2018, 01:55:32 PM »

What? What does Lynch have to do with the Russians?
twenty42
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2018, 01:55:47 PM »

First, you can't implicate a political wing in wrongdoing. Despite the cries of the GOP that the investigation is a political witch hunt, the problem has to do with the crimes committed by people and organizations associated with the right, not with 'the right' itself.

While there is reason to believe the Russians were playing both sides as far as hybrid war goes, the publicly available evidence suggests actual collusion was limited to the 'right'.

Is there reason to believe that Lynch has anything to do with the Russians, or is this just more smokescreen?

Since we don't know what transpired in the conversation and probably never will, it is impossible to say whether she did or didn't.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »

Since we don't know what transpired in the conversation and probably never will, it is impossible to say whether she did or didn't.

Okay, since you missed the above point, it Bears repeating. Is there any evidence whatsoever that Lynch has anything to do with the Russians, ever?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 02:01:36 PM »

Loretta Lynch is a Russian?  All this time I thought she was from North Carolina.
twenty42
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 02:02:30 PM »

Okay, since you missed the above point, it Bears repeating. Is there any evidence whatsoever that Lynch has anything to do with the Russians, ever?

Maybe, maybe not. Why haven't the contents of the conversation ever been released if there wasn't something shady there?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 02:07:19 PM »

Maybe, maybe not. Why haven't the contents of the conversation ever been released if there wasn't something shady there?
So your just making something up and throwing a ? at the end to avoid any responsibility for what you just posted?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies