Best post-election meltdown ever (NSFW)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:36:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Best post-election meltdown ever (NSFW)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best post-election meltdown ever (NSFW)  (Read 769 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »

Zbigniew Stonoga's (businessman/internet troll/convicted felon) epic meltdown after his list (Polish Party Stonoga) received mere 0,28% of the votes in 2015. Took me ages to find a translation.

Good evening. Something... something got broken and I couldn't be heard, so I'll repeat again. The electoral result of Stonoga's Committee is some kind of failure, I think this Polish f**king dumb society, this f**king bunch of imbeciles who voted for these bitches cockroaches of PiS, this is some f**king misunderstanding. If it matters to you so little... If it matters to so little, people, such social activism as mine, where I put my family, my private life, my business and everything else on the line and for you it was worth only ing 70 or 80 thousand votes, you ought to get f**ked, you ought to get f**ked as hard as PiS can  you. The Platform hadn't f**ked you as hard as PiS will g  you. Your f**king butts will itch from pain.
This is a tragedy. This is a tragedy, that in this antihuman country, a country where the media couldn't f**king tell that Zbigniew Stonoga has been desecrated, that this man has been acquitted 118 times, that these judicial WHORES! I repeat, judicial WHORES! judicial WHORES had been baselessly accusing this man and then acquitted him after many years; that this isn't enough to elect this man into parliament.
PiS will f**k you in the ass, PiS will f**king f**k you harder than the Platform ever did. This little bitch, this little cockroach, f**king piece of trash Kaczyńskii will destroy you, Sumlińskis, Kanias, Rachońs, Republika TVs will f**king take away the taste of life from you, you f**king idiots. National Polish idiots. I don't f**king give a s**t, because I can afford anything. I'm going to f**king live like THAT! I'm going to get the f**k out of here tonight, ticket out of Poland has been already bought, and I will f**king laugh at you Polish suckers, that you're so dumb, such cretins, who voted this PiS garbage into power.
Not for Korwin, not for Stonoga, but for some bitches Petru, assf**ked f**king Jews, for f**king maniacs Kukizes they did vote. This is the f**king Poland. Because of f**king Poland, because of you f**king dicks nothing will change in this country, because you're pieces of s**t and one
should f**k you, f**k you hard and profit from you, because you're a bunch of national f**kers and losers. Do you understand this?
And you sweethearts who voted for me, who have supported me, thank you. Because it's a handful of Poles, handful of Poles, today it's maybe 70 thousand people, maybe 80. (Turn off that phone or I'll turn it off for good.) Yes, yes, only f**king this is good in this f**king Poland. At last I tell you right in your mugs you garbage, that you're boorish, that your ing credit f**king cards are your glory, your dignity. f**king corporate job and debit card, this is you f**king Poles, to hell with you.
It wasn't f**king worth it, it wasn't worth doing anything... to... f**king waste of time talking, f**king waste of my mouth. May you... Listen. Those of you who, stupid f**kers, voted for PiS, go to hell, you're f**king worthless, you're anti-Poles. Good night. What's up, f**king fa**ot? What did you want to say? OK, well, I get the f**k out now. F**k, it wasn't worth 9 indictments, it wasn't worth it to expose the Waitergate. Stupid Poland, stupid pollacks, the only right thing to do with you is to put you into Auschwitz, turn on the ovens. It wasn't worth it, you stupid dicks, you.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 03:25:56 PM »

Amazing, thanks for sharing. And here I was thinking the biggest meltdown ever had occurred by Poland's neighbors. I do think you forgot to include the translation of kurwa some 50 times, though.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:01:49 PM »

Stonoga's meltdown resulted in some epic parody music videos like this one.
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:08:26 AM »

LOL, blast from the past. Although that was golden and few quotes from that rant were absorbed into everyday language of the youth like "ja mam to w piździe" or "nie warto było, kurwa" so I guess it will be remembered for a long time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 06:36:18 AM »

LOL, blast from the past. Although that was golden and few quotes from that rant were absorbed into everyday language of the youth like "ja mam to w piździe" or "nie warto było, kurwa" so I guess it will be remembered for a long time.

The former is hard to translate accurately into English, isn't it? I've been thinking of a translation that would actually reflect the LOL factor best. Like "I don't give a vagina" or maybe "shove it up my pussy"?
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 07:57:00 AM »

The former is hard to translate accurately into English, isn't it? I've been thinking of a translation that would actually reflect the LOL factor best. Like "I don't give a vagina" or maybe "shove it up my pussy"?

"I don't give a vagina" sounds better but "shove it up my pussy" fits better the meaning in Polish.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies