Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters  (Read 24872 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 23, 2019, 04:42:39 PM »

Sad to see many irl democrats demonstrate their antiworker, anti union tendencies. I am proudly joining!
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:17:41 PM »

I am proudly signing up to boost worker’s rights. We need a United Front against austerity, wage theft, and poor working conditions. Let’s roll!
You'll want to look elsewhere if those are your objectives: this is a scab outfit (see above, the founder's support for crossing picket lines and RTW legislation).
The prolocutors opinion is no more powerful than the rank and file, who are against those ppl policies. Try again, buddy. yeah
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 12:10:37 PM »

I am proudly signing up to boost worker’s rights. We need a United Front against austerity, wage theft, and poor working conditions. Let’s roll!
You'll want to look elsewhere if those are your objectives: this is a scab outfit (see above, the founder's support for crossing picket lines and RTW legislation).
The prolocutors opinion is no more powerful than the rank and file, who are against those ppl policies. Try again, buddy. yeah
LOL. When one half of a two-member "union" endorses blatantly anti-labor policies, it's entirely legitimate to call them out on it. So far there is no evidence to suggest this is anything other than a right-wing group posing as a labor organization.
Please explain how a 2/3 Bernie 2016 voting union is right wing. Get a grip dude
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 02:33:54 PM »

AYE

Psol is a strong leader and while we differ in our opinions on some issues, he has shown to be a class act and have the courage of his convictions.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »

Sorry I could not vote, would have been a yes anyway though.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »

Psol is doing an amazing job, but I disagree with his endorsement system, rather than giving candidates grades. This would make then process less partisan, and encourage politicians to fight for ACLO interests.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 02:59:31 PM »

As head of the I.C.O, we are coming out strongly against the representatives' bigoted bill which has no economic basis for its existence. It directly contradicts the guidelines set up for this union and serves little to no purpose in reality, however fair it might seem to the untrained eye. While it may seem like one group of people is often responsible for the issues we face as workers (stagnant wages, layoffs, benefit cuts), the reality is the people who propose bills like this are the same ones who raise our taxes, take away our healthcare, and diminish our collective bargaining abilities. They do this because they know the only way they can win is by using fear to divide us, to create an us versus them mentality. The A.C.L.O is far too strong however to fall victim to these attacks, because our union knows better than that.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 03:45:26 PM »

As head of the I.C.O, we are coming out strongly against the representatives' bigoted bill which has no economic basis for its existence. It directly contradicts the guidelines set up for this union and serves little to no purpose in reality, however fair it might seem to the untrained eye. While it may seem like one group of people is often responsible for the issues we face as workers (stagnant wages, layoffs, benefit cuts), the reality is the people who propose bills like this are the same ones who raise our taxes, take away our healthcare, and diminish our collective bargaining abilities. They do this because they know the only way they can win is by using fear to divide us, to create an us versus them mentality. The A.C.L.O is far too strong however to fall victim to these attacks, because our union knows better than that.

Please provide a single situation in which I proposed raising taxes on working class people. I was a cosponsor of the Reforming and Regionalizing Public Healthcare Act of 2017 in the House. I signed the POWER Act during my time as President.

I suggest not commenting on something you know nothing about. It's not wise to spread lies.
Adding on to the points made by the honorable Bagel23, not only is this bill a prime example, but also I believe you misunderstood what I was saying. I was not necessarily speaking about you, but rather the type of people who would back this bill would also back said policies, because this bill lends itself to that toxic ideology of divide and conquer. Otherwise there is no way the ideology of people like you could win in an election.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 03:41:44 PM »

Yes
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »

Just so people are thoroughly informed, our press secretary has stated the union's official position on this matter.

Official ACLO ratings for House, June 2019
fhtagn
Grading: F-
Explanation: Fhtagn has been a consistent opponent of this organization's goals, voting against workers rights without exception. Just this Congress she voted against all the ACLO supported acts and she has also honored people who consistently undermine the rights of labour like Fred Koch. Fhtagn will work against the workers of Atlasia.

Literally no one cares about the ACLO, but thanks for clarifying Smiley

Are we allowed to bring up a vote to give a grade below F- or censure someone?

You posted on my campaign thread. If you don't like me truthfully responding, don't post there.

No, no, please continue visibly displaying your callous attitude towards the working families of the A.C.L.O let all the truth be seen by all.

Not a single one of my voters is going to care about what you, or anyone else in this sham of a special interest group thinks. I just think it's funny that you went out of your way to single me out on my campaign thread with the ACLO rating, yet didn't feel the need to post the ratings of everyone else on their threads.

But hey, if it makes you feel useful, go for it. At least it's not attacking Peebs over her gender identity again.
Its called the people's house for a reason. If you are actively saying "I do not care about your voice because you are not going to vote for me", you are far too divisive for your own good.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 07:28:02 PM »

I propose that Bagel23, the original founder of this organization, is endorsed in the CoD race.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 07:33:18 PM »

I propose that Bagel23, the original founder of this organization, is endorsed in the CoD race.
He already is.
Let me clarify-- Bagel has shown the most commitment to our organization, and therefore deserves corresponding support. Have we realized rankings of the candidates in the race.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 04:53:46 PM »

Aye
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 10:46:13 AM »

I will register for attendance.