DCCC Add PA-16, FL-16 & IN-09 to Red to Blue Program
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:42:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  DCCC Add PA-16, FL-16 & IN-09 to Red to Blue Program
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: DCCC Add PA-16, FL-16 & IN-09 to Red to Blue Program  (Read 1679 times)
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 03:49:48 AM »

Aside from Eastman and Balter, I most want Joseph Kopser, Jessica Morse, George Scott, and especially Kathleen Williams to be added.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 04:30:01 AM »

Another reason why Im considering leaving this party. What a bunch of snotty petty pricks! They wont endorse her because their candidate lost? If they don't add Eastman we should harass them until they do! We should dox Ben Ray Lujan and DCCC staffers until they add her and balter to the list!
I don't care how childish we as progressives have to be, it may be the only way to get what we want.

b-but establishment democrats are Reasonable Smiley Smiley Smiley and Pragmatic Smiley Smiley Smiley
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2018, 09:37:04 AM »

Another reason why Im considering leaving this party. What a bunch of snotty petty pricks! They wont endorse her because their candidate lost? If they don't add Eastman we should harass them until they do! We should dox Ben Ray Lujan and DCCC staffers until they add her and balter to the list!
I don't care how childish we as progressives have to be, it may be the only way to get what we want.

b-but establishment democrats are Reasonable Smiley Smiley Smiley and Pragmatic Smiley Smiley Smiley

I hope Eastman wins without DCCC support as a big f u to the DCCC. They are always playing kingmaker, and think they alone can choose who wins and who falls. If Eastman wins without their support, that would be a sign to all others that support from them is not needed, and could lead others to going for it in 2020 without DCCC help.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »

This post is absolutely insane
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2018, 10:48:03 AM »

I hope Eastman wins without DCCC support as a big f u to the DCCC. They are always playing kingmaker, and think they alone can choose who wins and who falls. If Eastman wins without their support, that would be a sign to all others that support from them is not needed, and could lead others to going for it in 2020 without DCCC help.

I mean that happened to Carol Shea-Porter in 2006 so it's not impossible.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2018, 01:47:10 PM »

I mean that happened to Carol Shea-Porter in 2006 so it's not impossible.
#gravelgang #lessiglad
Serious_Username
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2018, 01:58:14 PM »

DCCC: Supports three new districts.
Atlas: Devotes the entire thread to complaining about a district DCCC is not supporting as if it is a new development.

I'm super happy to see IN-09 supported.  There is potential there.

I kind of think the ninth is no shot territory and I personally wouldn't add it to the red to blue program. That said, it's not quite solid red and, if Monroe County Dems can finally get their sh!t together, there's a fairly good chunk of Democratic voters for the taking. The seat is decent wave insurance in the event of a much larger than expected wave, especially considering Carpetsworth's weaknesses. In the end, though, I just think the areas outside of Bloomington will be too much to overcome and Carpetsworth will win something like 55-45 or 52-47 with some thirds in there.

This coming from someone who voted twice against Todd Young in this very same district.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies