#TheShadowyAbyss for Southern Senate!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:03:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  #TheShadowyAbyss for Southern Senate!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #TheShadowyAbyss for Southern Senate!  (Read 279 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 14, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »
« edited: July 14, 2018, 11:08:57 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

Hello everyone, after my bout with illness I have decided to return to the Senate as now I feel like the time is right for the south to have a new Senator. While I appreciate Senator Haslam, I feel like the South needs a Senator who will be active and listen to the people, what will I do if elected southern Senator?

* Work across the aisle to solve the nations budget crises - Atlasia's budget is out of control and it needs to be reformed. As Senator I will work with who ever is willing to help cut unnecessary programs that continue to add to the debt and deficit while protecting the necessary elements to make sure the citizens of Atlasia get quality health care, education and standards of living.

* Criminal Justice Reform - As your Senator I will fight hard to make sure For Profit Prisons are forever banned and no one brings them back, when I was in the Senate I fought hard for them to be banned and thanks to the efforts of the Senate we did ban them, that we focus on rehabilitation instead of punishment for less severe drug offenses. No one should spend years in jail for making the mistake of doing drugs, we must focus on combating addictions and punishing those who take advantage of people to sell drugs, I will introduce legislation in the Senate that would require the Justice department to be harsher on drug dealers and more relaxed when it comes to consumers.

*LGBTQ+ rights - As Senator I will be in full support of the LGBTQ+ Rights Expansion Act of 2018 and will continue to strengthen it when needed, I will also fight against any attempt to take away these rights as they are a sacred part of out nation.

*Workers rights - The right of all workers is an important part of our nation, and must be protected at all costs, as Senator I will fight to protect Union rights while also introduce legislation that will strengthen existing benefits for those in more dangerous industries

* Activity - Activity is an important part of being a Senator, it is not fair for people to not have proper representation in their government, if elected I promise to be as active as possible to best represent the people of the South.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:16:10 PM »

Endorsed!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91