FL-SEN (Mason Dixon): Scott leads among South Florida Hispanics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:15:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-SEN (Mason Dixon): Scott leads among South Florida Hispanics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN (Mason Dixon): Scott leads among South Florida Hispanics  (Read 5652 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: July 12, 2018, 11:45:15 AM »

Let's hope Nelson is doing better with the old white vote than Hillary, otherwise this looks bad.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 11:58:33 AM »

I read in an article that a Republican campaign operative for McConnell when asked to guess Nelson's fate said that he guesses shortly after labor day, the national democrats will hand him a canteen and pistol and leave him for dead. I laughed pretty hard at that terminology, but honestly I think there is a 30-40% chance that it happens.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:09:08 PM »

I don't know if my dad is trolling me or just growing senile but just an hour ago he was blabbering to me about how is growing increasingly confident in Nelson and Bredesen, and thinks the Parkland kids and Broco will boost Nelson to victory... and when I said how the frig can you be confident in Nelson he is within the moe for the past over half year, sure you can make an argument that he will edge out but to say that you have high confidence and are not concerned is kind of weird. And he was like son we got the momentum and turnout on our side in this blue wave, it'll be enough to secure him. He also thinks that dems hold every seat and pickup TN, AZ, and NV. The only one he could plasuibly see flipping is ND, and yet still he looked at me crazy when I said if Daschle did not survive neither will Heitkamp.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 08:28:59 PM »

I don't know if my dad is trolling me or just growing senile but just an hour ago he was blabbering to me about how is growing increasingly confident in Nelson and Bredesen, and thinks the Parkland kids and Broco will boost Nelson to victory... and when I said how the frig can you be confident in Nelson he is within the moe for the past over half year, sure you can make an argument that he will edge out but to say that you have high confidence and are not concerned is kind of weird. And he was like son we got the momentum and turnout on our side in this blue wave, it'll be enough to secure him. He also thinks that dems hold every seat and pickup TN, AZ, and NV. The only one he could plasuibly see flipping is ND, and yet still he looked at me crazy when I said if Daschle did not survive neither will Heitkamp.
Your dad is a smarter man than you

that is true.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 12:20:04 AM »

Below is the link to the Tampa Bay Times setting out the Axios/Survey Monkey poll, showing Scott leading 49% to 46%.  I am not linking the story for the poll.  I am linking it for the Nelson photo.  I think I have linked this photo before in a different newspaper article.  It must be a photo that is circulating.  Nelson looks like death warmed over.  Photos like this cannot help him.  He would scare my grandchildren.

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/07/10/new-axios-poll-in-florida-rick-scott-49-bill-nelson-46/

At least on his website they have at least one old photo or doctored current one. But there are others that are bad.

https://www.nelsonforsenate.com/bills-story/

And yet Roy Moore or your emphatic endorsement of him somehow wouldn't?

Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »

As the OP I advise members to not waste their time responding to OC, Arkansas Yankee, or UWS.

As the OP I advise members to not waste their time responding to OC, Arkansas Yankee, or UWS.

You realize in the comment above I am actually not attacking Nelson.  I am pointing out something that there are actions that can be taken to mitigate by attempting to get decent photos out.

Of course Scott is subtly making an issue of age by making an issue of Nelson’s failure to agree to debates quickly.  

https://rickscottforflorida.com/2018/07/03/scott-for-florida-launches-the-bill-nelson-debate-dodger-calendar/
Nelson looks like an old man and is acting like one.  He needs to step up his game. You may be putting your head in the sand.  I hope you keep it there.

Bill Nelson is ancient and in horrible shape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaUdJ47fksA.

His face still looks like he was run over by a car.     

Probably driven by Roy Moore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies