Legislation: Land Act of 1789 (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:41:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Legislation: Land Act of 1789 (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legislation: Land Act of 1789 (Passed)  (Read 441 times)
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« on: July 12, 2018, 12:27:02 PM »

Mr. Speaker,

I am quite happy to see that the Gentleman from Kentucky has gone through with the idea to lower the national debt that the Patriots have supported since our founding, and I am most certainly in support of this measure, and urge my fellow Patriots and Deputies to support this Act.

I also wish to state my concurrence with the Gentleman from Boston.  This Act will allow our people to expand westward, into a vast new land with endless opportunity for prosperity for the citizens of this nation, and it has my strong support in that manner.  In addition, this legislation is allowing the fulfillment of Locke's ideals in allowing the right to property for all men of this nation. As such, we are establishing ourselves as a Republic built upon the natural rights of man, Life, Liberty, and Property. 

This legislation is not just in the interests of lowering the national debt, but in protecting one of the unalienable rights we fought for in our revolution, and I urge all Deputies to recognize this and support the legislation.

I yield.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies