Law and order president decides breaking the law is OK
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:01:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Law and order president decides breaking the law is OK
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Law and order president decides breaking the law is OK  (Read 1215 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »

These last two years have been like all my dreams coming true before my eyes. I remember being totally outraged at the time over this. Trump may be the first person to totally share my criminal justice ideology. I really can't wait for Martha, Don and Rod.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »

These last two years have been like all my dreams coming true before my eyes. I remember being totally outraged at the time over this. Trump may be the first person to totally share my criminal justice ideology. I really can't wait for Martha, Don and Rod.

You've dreamt of having a US President being under the control of the Russian dictator?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2018, 09:30:13 AM »

You've dreamt of having a US President being under the control of the Russian dictator?

I've dreamt of living in Russian paradise since the American Dad did the alternate history where we didn't have to suffer through the Reagan regime and instead Mondale makes us Russian.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2018, 10:57:59 AM »

Law and Order means locking black and brown people up for existing.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2018, 02:33:27 PM »

I've dreamt of living in Russian paradise since the American Dad did the alternate history where we didn't have to suffer through the Reagan regime and instead Mondale makes us Russian.

Time to change your user name to "Sprouts Funny Farm."
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies