Let's ask olawakandi questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:04:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's ask olawakandi questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Let's ask olawakandi questions  (Read 35670 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: September 13, 2021, 12:29:17 PM »

I just say pbower2A to Cookie Damage, Brucejoel, and Solid all have similar writing style, they critique institutions but not Biden directly and they all believe TX is a swing state

They had wbrooks and Landslide Lyndon going last Election 2020, that HEGAR was indeed gonna flip to Hegar

Only Admins or Atlastia or Mods know the truth

pbower2A still believes Greg Abbott can lose Reelection and Cookie Damage says that TX is a swing state I. 2024
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #376 on: September 13, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »

No one verbally tells us what Atlastia is, that's why we reject the invites, Ishan has sent me a thousand invited but why doesn't he tell me what it is or what am I voting on
I am surprised you remember that from like a year ago.
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #377 on: September 13, 2021, 03:44:48 PM »

No one verbally tells us what Atlastia is, that's why we reject the invites, Ishan has sent me a thousand invited but why doesn't he tell me what it is or what am I voting on
I am surprised you remember that from like a year ago.

So I hear you've been bothering Olawakandi?
*slaps baseball bat on palm*
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #378 on: September 13, 2021, 04:30:59 PM »

Some of these questions are gotcha questions but some arent
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #379 on: September 13, 2021, 10:55:15 PM »

I was here since 2004 we had a pollster named Downwitheleft whom was a very mean pollster and he was on Atlastia and he used Ultra Liberal on the main board and Down on the Atlastia and was here thru the Icespear he was very mean as well as got booted from Atlastia for trying to ban too many people, he.tried to ban me and hasn't logged on since June 2020

This is all assumption but why else did they both fall off, Down was a very popular R pollster and all of a sudden he began traveling and stopped posting

Are you saying that every mean poster is DownWiththeLeft?

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #380 on: September 13, 2021, 11:34:36 PM »

Mr Modern, I thought pbower2A was a Mod due to fact he had Approval ratings but obviously he isn't but there is a reason for this as I told you Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damaged and pbower2A aren't intermingle with each other they are definitely part of Atlastia but not mods and Brucejoel only been posting on Constitutional Law lately while Cookie Damage been posting on infrastructure

So, all of them are using pbower2A user profile but maintaining different characters, something is amuck and none of them post on pbower2A Approvals board

Why all of a sudden Bricejoel has vanished into thin air and Cookie Damage is on infrastructure, Bricejoel was Kingsman of infrastructure

These users or Mods always try to invite us to Atlastia but I don't know what is it or what's the purpose, I know it's to help moderate boards, but I don't even know what it is

If you want to learn more about what Atlasia is just read this:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=301334.0
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #381 on: September 13, 2021, 11:55:22 PM »

These users or Mods always try to invite us to Atlastia but I don't know what is it or what's the purpose, I know it's to help moderate boards, but I don't even know what it is

Atlasia isn't about moderation on the forum, or anything like that.  It has no official role in forum administration.

It's about "mock elections" and "mock government"....sort of a game in which people run for make believe offices and pass make believe legislation.  These two boards are devoted to it:

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?board=13.0
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?board=17.0

As for why you got so many invitations to it....well, the participants are always trying to recruit more members to help turn the tide in their make believe elections.  And also, you're an interesting character, so I assume many of them just want to see you join in order to spice things up.
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2021, 12:15:29 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2021, 12:23:43 AM by Stuart98 »

What do you think of nuclear energy?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #383 on: September 14, 2021, 01:46:16 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2021, 01:52:49 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

I would join, but we have our own blog for online schooling, bit I am free more often because I am not in school, I have to take my First Yr Law Exam next Oct that's why it appears I have more time but won't come next Jan.

That's why I ignore the invites we have the samething in Law school

As for Downwitheleft, I think he is still here but a different user, but that's admin, he just not Atlastia

As for Nuke Energy, on Futurama they said already we aren't gonna live in space but by 2035/ we are gonna lose fossil fuels and go to electric energy

The Earth isn't gonna be able to support Fracking in it's current firm either

The R party is gonna be obsolete if it doesn't reform on Fracking, that's why FL, OH, NC and IA aren't slam dunks, they are gonna be close and once we get 53 vote and the H the party is over for GOP DC and PR Statehood, and Kunce is a decorated Marine he can win as well

Vance, and Mandel and Rubio and DeSantis are tied before the debates with D's, in 2014/ in R wave, most Rs were leading by double digits
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #384 on: September 14, 2021, 07:50:58 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2021, 07:57:23 AM by Ishan »

You were once part of Atlasia and you voted in there several times.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=34355.msg2140801#msg2140801
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=100753.msg2138313#msg2138313
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=111168.msg2371700#msg2371700
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=101953.msg2146271#msg2146271
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=116926.msg2501628#msg2501628
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=120397.msg2575642#msg2575642
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=124273.msg2651272#msg2651272
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=126165.msg2685712#msg2685712
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=301814.0
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2021, 12:00:17 AM »

I would join, but we have our own blog for online schooling, bit I am free more often because I am not in school, I have to take my First Yr Law Exam next Oct that's why it appears I have more time but won't come next Jan.

A couple of things here: You're only now finishing your first year in law school?  I thought you were there for longer?

And second, are you saying that you won't have as much time to post here starting in January?  That's too bad, as I was counting on you to rocket up through the forum leaderboard.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #386 on: October 02, 2021, 02:30:34 PM »

We are always around homeless people if you travel by public transportation and stores

Traveling by stores is certainly the best mode of transportation.

The Parties we're reverse die to Jim Crow and Slavery and then starting I'm 1900 when the Industrial Tree evolution came, it was called the Labor and Tories due to Income tax passed in 1917, but Jim Crow still rules D's until FDR due to Chain Gang and no Public Defender's and Miranda Rights until 1963

What was the Industrial Tree Evolution?  Did that evolution involve a chromosome breaking off of a junior chimp, just like the evolution of dwarfism?
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #387 on: October 02, 2021, 03:23:11 PM »

Opinion of BRTD?
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #388 on: October 02, 2021, 03:45:14 PM »

Where is Chicag?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #389 on: October 02, 2021, 07:21:09 PM »

Who is Joe Manchester?

For reference:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/key-lawmaker-at-center-of-spending-bill-debate-demands-fed-end-asset-purchases-192755021.html

Joe Manchester n says no to a  bloated 3.5 T dollar Budget Deal and anyways Medicare Expansion doesn't even take effect until 2028

D's aren't gonna ram thru the Senate a 3.5T dollar desl
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #390 on: October 02, 2021, 08:01:11 PM »

Who is Joe Manchester?

For reference:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/key-lawmaker-at-center-of-spending-bill-debate-demands-fed-end-asset-purchases-192755021.html

Joe Manchester n says no to a  bloated 3.5 T dollar Budget Deal and anyways Medicare Expansion doesn't even take effect until 2028

I'd like to know what Joe Manchester has against 3.5 tons of dollars for a budget deal.
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #391 on: October 03, 2021, 12:27:47 AM »

We are always around homeless people if you travel by public transportation and stores

Traveling by stores is certainly the best mode of transportation.

The Parties we're reverse die to Jim Crow and Slavery and then starting I'm 1900 when the Industrial Tree evolution came, it was called the Labor and Tories due to Income tax passed in 1917, but Jim Crow still rules D's until FDR due to Chain Gang and no Public Defender's and Miranda Rights until 1963

What was the Industrial Tree Evolution?  Did that evolution involve a chromosome breaking off of a junior chimp, just like the evolution of dwarfism?

I'm also curious to hear about the Industrial Tree evolution, especially since OC was 1900 years old at the time
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2021, 12:30:08 AM »

Who is Joe Manchester?

For reference:

I'd like to know what Joe Manchester has against 3.5 tons of dollars for a budget deal.

3.5 tons of dollars is approximately equal to $3,178,000. He is truly playing hardball.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2021, 10:39:36 PM »

Rose Nylon dates a midget because she dreams her father returned as a midget in her dreams

So she dated a guy who had a chromosome that broke off of a junior chimp?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #394 on: October 24, 2021, 02:36:09 AM »

Everyone dies, to the dead, it's a dead paid back from sin or karma, but to living it's sad due to the loss

Wait, who is paying whom back "from sin or karma"?  Are you just talking about the traditional idea that which version of the afterlife you end up in depends on your behavior in the world of the living?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #395 on: November 01, 2021, 05:42:48 PM »

OK, here's a question: Aren't you originally from Chicago?  (There are several references to that in this thread, where you say that you moved from IL to CA, but maybe you also lived somewhere before IL?  I don't know.)

Because it seems weird that all your sports loyalties are to L.A. teams.  Did you switch sports allegiances when you moved there?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #396 on: November 16, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »

Don t Trust pills

OK, female sharks and pills: I will trust neither from now on.  Anyone else I shouldn't trust?  People who post authoritarian NUT maps?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #397 on: November 16, 2021, 05:27:50 PM »
« Edited: November 16, 2021, 05:33:24 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Everyone dies, to the dead, it's a dead paid back from sin or karma, but to living it's sad due to the loss

Wait, who is paying whom back "from sin or karma"?  Are you just talking about the traditional idea that which version of the afterlife you end up in depends on your behavior in the world of the living?

First off I lived in Chicago all my life until 2016 and lived in Bay Area, when my Mom died I have relatives here in Cali

Second of all I was in the middle of DUBS TITLE RUN AND MY Brother in Law was a Steph Curry fan, he told me to move here to Cali

Then, the Economy got rough and went to LA

As far as my religious beliefs the Jehovah Witness give it to you in the raw, that your debt is a pay back for the evil you did and unless there is a Comet hitting the Earth there isn't no after life in Heaven, there maybe reincarnation

These are just theories, the Jews combined their beliefs with Egyptians and believe in Rapture that the Gods will bring you back to life

The pyramids we're s vessel for God's or aliens to create the Rapture to bring all humans back to life after the Rapture

But, we're in the science era, there isn't gonna be a Rapture, Pyramids back during the Stone and Iron Age were all they new back then and Jews and Africans are the Stone Age people and Celts were the Iron Age people everyone came from Blk, Pharaohs married Jewish Queens and got the Mongloid or Arab raves, were all related to each other there were the Phoaeahs, then the Jews then the Asian or Mongloid race of people then the Celtics were the last to evolved

The rapture said live people will be transported to Heaven too, you have to cross over in order to get to Astral plane

Do we know what the Astral plane is, we only know it when we sleep, but it's not like we're gonna be floating angels playing harps, it's a vessel to Reincarnated or nervana
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2021, 04:22:40 PM »

Rents and property tax has been the biggest inflation rates and cars and if you have babies especially you need Homes but if you adopt not necessary

Why do you not need a home if you adopt a kid, as opposed to giving birth yourself?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2021, 06:53:32 AM »
« Edited: November 22, 2021, 06:58:52 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Sinema as I posted on USG just dealt a blow to Pbower2A NUT MAPS, she says again she won't change or Alter the Filibuster

We survived without DC or OR statehood we will continue to survive without it

That hurts ban on Gerrymandering, which was approved by Kennedy Crt, that Gerrymandering is okay in the Constitution

It hurts BBB because there is a Filibuster on the Debt Ceiling and RS won't lift the Filibuster the BBB

Users are so giddy over a bill that doesn't have 2K checks

But, Pbower2A says Biden has a 60 percent Approval rating for NUT maps🙃🙃🙃🙃and Newsom only won the Recall because Biden was at 50 percent or better in Sept not Dec

But, whom are we kidding Pbower2A stopped posting in 24 Prez map, no more Nut maps

I don't know what happened to Landslide Lyndon but Pbower2A predicted wrongly that TX was going D

You Gov now have Biden at 44 percent, the Ds are doomed if YouGov have Biden that low

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies