The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:15:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (search mode)
Thread note
Please do not re-post any posts that you think are likely to be moderated in this thread.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content  (Read 44059 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 18, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »

It seems that all signs are pointing in that direction.  But I still hesitate to say yes--because it's going to require him to be open about his finances for basically the first time in his life. We'll find out Tuesday. 

I say "no" for the reason above.

I think Trump knows that too many people think he's a joke.  He's not a Ross Perot, who was serious, had an issue (trade agreements and the deficit) and had a degree of seriousness in either (A) being President, or (B) getting back at Bush 41.  He's part of the Clown Car, and I think he knows it.  What he DOES want is influence and access at the highest levels.  The problem he has is that he's not as rich as the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson who, disgusting though they are, at least know how to play the REAL game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies