Badger why you so obsessed with me?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:25:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Badger why you so obsessed with me?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Badger why you so obsessed with me?  (Read 4040 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 27, 2018, 02:14:09 PM »

My alerts are like 55% Badger responses alone, all of which are usually nasty, libelous, and probably booze fueled. Why you so obsessed with me??

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:57:14 PM »

Get your tabs under control, man!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »

That's obviously not his computer since there is no Daily Stormer tab.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 05:47:31 PM »

You think that's a lot of tabs? lol
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 08:30:48 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 09:45:45 PM »

1) I have never started a thread about another poster outside of opinion of stuff on the Forum Community. You start a thread like this and you say I'm obsessed?

2) take a look at the content, dude. I'll say again that underneath that scared messed up guy in need of therapy even by Form standards, is a funny and likeable guy. Accordingly, I readily admit I go hot and cold with your posts. Close to half the time I agree or comment how I think they're funny, and the rest yes I do flame you on your rampant racism and Trump jock riding. No apologies for either.

3) I wish I could give less of a s*** about what you say, but as previously noted I think if you would just undergo enough personal growth to quit blaming illegal immigrants for your brother's tragic drug problem and these visions of an Tifa Boogeyman you see around every corner ready to do violence upon conservative activists, you would be a pretty good guy. It's easy to write off complete waste of DNA like Krazen or Mortimer. For folks like you and fuzzy bear who are undeniably good guys when you're not dunking your respective heads in a bag full of racist and islamophobic sh**te, it's particularly distressing and hits a chord.

4) on a serious note, I'm calling you out on that alcohol-fueled b*******. It was stupid enough when v a gun or whatever her stupid ass name is eventually, when called out on it, essentially admitted that she had no basis whatsoever to start randomly out of the blue throwing accusations of me being an alcoholic, and that she heading no apologies or regrets about making that s*** up because I basically hurt her fee fees in earlier unrelated posts.

She stopped because I made it clear that I don't care what borderline sociopathic tendencies she felt Justified that kind of slander just cuz we quarreled. I'm not about to put that up from you either, jr. You can issue an apology for that two word blurb in your post anytime you feel like Manning up to having at least in that one respect crossing the line.

Dammit Sanchez! Now I'm so angry I have to go pour myself a double bourbon! Grin
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »

You think that's a lot of tabs? lol

He has no idea. I have so many tabs open that I need like 4-5 separate browser windows to contain the chaos.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 06:35:31 AM »

Yeah,

One trippy dude. I just put him on ignore when he started stalking me.

I am just glad to be honest that he has moved on to another victim and given up on quoting me.

The stalking nightmare has come to an end.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 09:05:38 AM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 09:05:51 AM »

2) take a look at the content, dude. I'll say again that underneath that scared messed up guy in need of therapy even by Form standards, is a funny and likeable guy.

Dude, you can’t be as abrasive as you are on a regular basis and claim you’re funny and likeable.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 09:08:12 AM »

2) take a look at the content, dude. I'll say again that underneath that scared messed up guy in need of therapy even by Form standards, is a funny and likeable guy.

Dude, you can’t be as abrasive as you are on a regular basis and claim you’re funny and likeable.

A common trait of sociopathic narcissists like himself is a big-ass ego, so of course he thinks he's funny and likeable.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 09:22:08 AM »

A common trait of sociopathic narcissists like himself is a big-ass ego, so of course he thinks he's funny and likeable.

I think he was talking about Sanchez...
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 09:35:55 AM »

keep it 💯 guys 👏👏👏
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 10:09:43 AM »

I assume Cathcon was being his usual sarcastic self. I don't Admiral President well enough to say it he was, though.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 10:32:42 AM »

I assume Cathcon was being his usual sarcastic self. I don't Admiral President well enough to say it he was, though.

LOL, yeah, just to clarify I was quoting Admiral, not Cath.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 10:40:12 AM »
« Edited: June 28, 2018, 10:44:36 AM by #DemsAgainstMenendez »

LOL, yeah, just to clarify I was quoting Admiral, not Cath.

I mean tbqh I think its the battle of the narcissists here, Sanchez does get very manipulative very easily. On the other hand, I haven't seen Sanchez's posts as much as I've seen Badger, so...
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 02:38:22 PM »

Sanchez, you're all I think about. 
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 04:02:22 PM »

I do read Sanchez's post on the update thread because who else here could be getting his ass kicked regularly by a 90lb cokehead.  Not even Bushie in his heyday.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 05:50:46 PM »

Yeah,

One trippy dude. I just put him on ignore when he started stalking me.

I am just glad to be honest that he has moved on to another victim and given up on quoting me.

The stalking nightmare has come to an end.

If you EVER though I came close to "stalking you", your delusions of self-importance are out of control.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 05:51:37 PM »

Oh, I see what you did there. Clever.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »

I do read Sanchez's post on the update thread because who else here could be getting his ass kicked regularly by a 90lb cokehead.  Not even Bushie in his heyday.

Huh
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 05:54:03 PM »

And, who are you again?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 06:32:08 PM »

Huh

Well, you have to read the update for everyone else thread to keep with the life of Sanchez
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 08:58:43 PM »

I think Badger just wants Sanchez to put a shirt on.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 05:34:20 PM »

1) I have never started a thread about another poster outside of opinion of stuff on the Forum Community. You start a thread like this and you say I'm obsessed?

2) take a look at the content, dude. I'll say again that underneath that scared messed up guy in need of therapy even by Form standards, is a funny and likeable guy. Accordingly, I readily admit I go hot and cold with your posts. Close to half the time I agree or comment how I think they're funny, and the rest yes I do flame you on your rampant racism and Trump jock riding. No apologies for either.

3) I wish I could give less of a s*** about what you say, but as previously noted I think if you would just undergo enough personal growth to quit blaming illegal immigrants for your brother's tragic drug problem and these visions of an Tifa Boogeyman you see around every corner ready to do violence upon conservative activists, you would be a pretty good guy. It's easy to write off complete waste of DNA like Krazen or Mortimer. For folks like you and fuzzy bear who are undeniably good guys when you're not dunking your respective heads in a bag full of racist and islamophobic sh**te, it's particularly distressing and hits a chord.

4) on a serious note, I'm calling you out on that alcohol-fueled b*******. It was stupid enough when v a gun or whatever her stupid ass name is eventually, when called out on it, essentially admitted that she had no basis whatsoever to start randomly out of the blue throwing accusations of me being an alcoholic, and that she heading no apologies or regrets about making that s*** up because I basically hurt her fee fees in earlier unrelated posts.

She stopped because I made it clear that I don't care what borderline sociopathic tendencies she felt Justified that kind of slander just cuz we quarreled. I'm not about to put that up from you either, jr. You can issue an apology for that two word blurb in your post anytime you feel like Manning up to having at least in that one respect crossing the line.

Dammit Sanchez! Now I'm so angry I have to go pour myself a double bourbon! Grin

It's amazing how much you can tell about people based upon reading their posts. I don't know if this was an explosion of anger or something else, but to me, it comes off as pretty profane. But one runs into all types of people on this forum, so it's no different.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies