Encore of Europe: Rules, Sign-up, and General Discussion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:33:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Encore of Europe: Rules, Sign-up, and General Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23
Author Topic: Encore of Europe: Rules, Sign-up, and General Discussion  (Read 41572 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2018, 08:45:03 PM »

We getting Troop Placement and Situation for each ruler next?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2018, 08:48:46 PM »

We getting Troop Placement and Situation for each ruler next?

Troops placement will be with the next turn. The situation for each ruler will be dealt with in the prompts for the next turn as well.

EDIT: The Families are all up, get to arranging those marriages, I guess Wink . There's certainly lots of eligible figures.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2018, 08:53:52 PM »

Also, I can now confirm the following players will be joining the next turn:

Jackson Hitchcock as King William I of the Netherlands
Dkrolga as the Qianlong Emperor of the Qing Dynasty
X as Council President Pietro Verri of the Provisional Government of Sardinia Piedmont
GOTfan as Doge Gian Rinaldo Carli of the Republic of Venice
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »

Impressive update thus far, quite a lot of fascinating developments! We're not meant to post on the gameplay thread until the new turn begins, right?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2018, 08:58:23 PM »

Impressive update thus far, quite a lot of fascinating developments! We're not meant to post on the gameplay thread until the new turn begins, right?

Feel free to! It's going to take some time to write up all the prompts and calculate troop numbers. I by no means want the game to stop while I'm working on it. So long as you don't take drastic action, I'm fine with the game mostly continuing as usual as it is prepared.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2018, 08:58:50 PM »

I, wow. This is going to be very interesting indeed.

I also like that the Falklands are a focal point here, perhaps a Falklands War about 200 years early?
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2018, 09:34:48 PM »

Does Austria count as Eastern or Western Europe with regard to the famine? You didn't include Austria in either group.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2018, 09:37:14 PM »

Does Austria count as Eastern or Western Europe with regard to the famine? You didn't include Austria in either group.

It is included with West Europe. I was originally going to include is separately, but I must have assumed "German states" covered it  Wink . Sorry for any confusion
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2018, 10:50:36 PM »

Could I see the list of my royal family? And aren’t we still waiting on turn events for each country?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2018, 07:26:33 AM »

Dear god,
This turn has been really explosive. Even more explosive than the beginning of the previous season.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:21 PM »

Turn is open. Goes from now until Sunday June 24th, Noon PST.

Could I see the list of my royal family? And aren’t we still waiting on turn events for each country?

I'll get to that this evening. Look for it to be added to the dynasties post if it fits, otherwise I'll PM you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »

Haven't I got away with jizya last time around?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2018, 03:51:10 PM »

I was under the impression that was general goal but was never enacted specifically in the timeframe. I'll look back and check further.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2018, 04:05:32 PM »

I was under the impression that was general goal but was never enacted specifically in the timeframe. I'll look back and check further.

I have no problem doing it now.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2018, 05:07:00 PM »

Will reply to all my Pms (I’ve got a slight backlog) tomorrow when I’ve got back to uni
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2018, 08:55:44 PM »

Due to personal issues I will not go into here I must sadly announce that Not_Madigan will be leaving the game. I'd like to thank him for getting Poland off to a great start! Smiley

BaconKing has agreed to replace him as the Polish player effective immeadiately. Please send all Polish diplomatic interactions to him.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2018, 03:07:12 PM »

Any open spots at the moment, Spamage?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2018, 05:41:36 PM »

Naples is probably the only power I see being playable at the moment with so many slots filled. If you would like to join, it's yours. Smiley

ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2018, 06:24:34 PM »

Naples is probably the only power I see being playable at the moment with so many slots filled. If you would like to join, it's yours. Smiley

With the chaos in Northern Italy, I could see Napels taking advantage and increasing it's own power in Italy.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »

Hey I initially agreed to take over for someone about to resign but unfortunately I think it's just too much of a time commitment for me right now to jump into the middle of a game that has already progressed so far. I love this kind of game and it would be fine if the diplomatic situation was a blank slate but unfortunately trying to get up to speed on the diplomatic landscape while simultaneously facing life-or-death negotiations with nearly ten people -- especially when I have yet to look back to fully understand each of their true motives, capabilities, or even the typical demeanor of any of my fellow players -- seems to be more than I can manage at the moment (perhaps if I was still unemployed! Tongue)

I know I don't necessarily have to do all that stuff but I'm sure everyone can appreciate that if I'm going to play a role, I'm going to do it right - as a fully informed independent actor. I hope you all understand Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2018, 08:35:35 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2018, 08:39:05 PM by X Marks The Spot »

Hey I initially agreed to take over for someone about to resign but unfortunately I think it's just too much of a time commitment for me right now to jump into the middle of a game that has already progressed so far. I love this kind of game and it would be fine if the diplomatic situation was a blank slate but unfortunately trying to get up to speed on the diplomatic landscape while simultaneously facing life-or-death negotiations with nearly ten people -- especially when I have yet to look back to fully understand each of their true motives, capabilities, or even the typical demeanor of any of my fellow players -- seems to be more than I can manage at the moment (perhaps if I was still unemployed! Tongue)

I know I don't necessarily have to do all that stuff but I'm sure everyone can appreciate that if I'm going to play a role, I'm going to do it right - as a fully informed independent actor. I hope you all understand Smiley

No worries Smiley
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2018, 09:12:13 PM »

Looks like Poland is now available as well.

No worries Smiley

Indeed, I totally understand. Not a problem at all. Smiley
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2018, 07:23:07 AM »

I'd love to take Poland
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2018, 11:02:13 AM »

Great! Feel free to begin this turn if you’d like. Otherwise you can get started on the next turn (early next week). Either way, welcome! Smiley
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2018, 01:12:30 PM »

I can't wait for the midturn!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies