Which Generic European party would you vote for?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:58:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which Generic European party would you vote for?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: There will be another election in 6 months anyway
The GOD Party

The Humanist Christian Party

The Money Money Money party

The Obsolete Christian party

The Farmers party

The Crap Right Wing Populists

The Not Crap Right Wing Populists

The Left Wing populists

Social Democracy and Generalised Panic

The Quinoa and Bicycles Party

The Woke Centrists party

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Which Generic European party would you vote for?  (Read 1760 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »

Which is the "Minor right-wing party founded by former leader of a larger right-wing party that drifted too far right"?

Damn Sad Assuming you mean BZÖ, we might have to just dump them in the Crap Right Wing Populists box.

I also missed the "Single Issue Regional Party led by an egomaniac" and if we're copying the Netherlands, there needs to be a "Döner Kebab party - for people who just really love Erdogan" and a "Make Meat Illegal - for people that think animals are better than humans and that farming is a form of plant abuse"

I was thinking of BZÖ and Die blaue Partei.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2018, 12:36:20 AM »

A shoe-in for the GOD Party. Maybe consider one of the other Christian parties if they are principled and conservative enough. The Humanist Christian Party's description sounds decent enough, but I would have a hard time ever voting for a "Humanist Christian Party" when "Humanist" normally means"Atheist" in the American lexicon.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2018, 02:26:22 AM »
« Edited: June 05, 2018, 02:54:15 AM by DavidB. »

Which is the "Minor right-wing party founded by former leader of a larger right-wing party that drifted too far right"?

Damn Sad Assuming you mean BZÖ, we might have to just dump them in the Crap Right Wing Populists box.

I also missed the "Single Issue Regional Party led by an egomaniac" and if we're copying the Netherlands, there needs to be a "Döner Kebab party - for people who just really love Erdogan" and a "Make Meat Illegal - for people that think animals are better than humans and that farming is a form of plant abuse"
And the Finnish cucks. But the category Crap RRWPs is just fine for these indeed.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2018, 02:49:52 AM »

I’m echoing what others have said, but this is just a description of the Dutch system. I’d back VVD (money money money); I’d be open to backing D66 (woke centrists) given a few different positions on some foreign affairs; this system doesn’t address that, so I’d probably swing occasionally.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 02:57:58 AM »

Swing voter between the Sp and the Labour Party. Oh it's called the Social Democracy and Generalised Panic Party and the Left-Wing Populist Party.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 05:11:26 AM »

Social Democrats on top. Lol Atlas. Just lol. Maybe Atlas consists out of a bunch of ignorant wealthy white male bleeding heart liberals after all Smiley.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 05:28:13 AM »

Social Democrats on top. Lol Atlas. Just lol. Maybe Atlas consists out of a bunch of ignorant wealthy white male bleeding heart liberals after all Smiley.
#IVotedObseleteChristianParty
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 06:28:27 AM »

#IVotedObseleteChristianParty

Are you younger than 75? You could be the leader of their youth wing then Smiley.
parochial boy
parochial_boy
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.38, S: -6.78

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 07:10:08 AM »

It's actually closer to Switzerland than the Netherlands, not that I am dissapointed that people are apparently not aware of my home country's existence Unsure

And the Finnish cucks. But the category Crap RRWPs is just fine for these indeed.

Les Patriotes and Bruno Mégret's old crew in France. PBD in Switzerland sort of work too.

Basically, the "moderate splinter" approach is usually not very succesful.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 08:10:57 AM »

left wing populist-Q&B swing voter
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »

It's actually closer to Switzerland than the Netherlands, not that I am dissapointed that people are apparently not aware of my home country's existence Unsure

Les Patriotes and Bruno Mégret's old crew in France. PBD in Switzerland sort of work too.

Switzerland is the new Austria. Days after the world was shocked by the discovery of Austria and Tender Branson was redeemed and taken out of the asylum (only to be sent back after people discovered how deplorable and racist Austria was), Switzerland has mysteriously disappaered. Only a few internet trolls claim to be from there, but governments are already monitoring them and their mental health. Among them is parochialboy who claims to live in the fictional and non-existent country of Switzerland even though he's really from Harrison, Arkansas.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 01:40:59 PM »

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 02:02:10 PM »

Dutch VNL are another example of this btw. Don't know how I didn't think of it, as I was literally a member of them.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 06:39:23 PM »

Left-Wing Populist/Social Democracy swing voter who may be open to the Farmers.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 07:13:41 AM »

No room for any random regionalist/separatist parties?

Left-wing Populists out of those.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2018, 07:28:04 AM »

Yes, it's missing the crucial Spanish dynamic of "gib monies plz" regional parties.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies