Response to SE Elites
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:55:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Response to SE Elites
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Response to SE Elites  (Read 524 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 26, 2005, 04:27:34 PM »

I just want to make a formal statement on this issue. Many of the people involved in the little group that decided to trash a respectable member of Atlasia are people I am friendly with. That's the main problem here. I expected so much better. I can understand being suspicious of someone or some actions. In fact, it was because I was suspicious we uncovered the identity of GirlGoneWild. I'm not holding against anyone the fact that they had some funny feelings but how could you not even approach Ben for some type of statement? How couldn't you give him a chance to defend himself privately before you posted your private conversations? This is disgusting and I am ashamed.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

I agree with what Phil has said, and I apologize for being over presumptuous. I sincerely apologize to Ben, and I hope Ebowed will issue an apology as well.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 06:35:50 PM »

Oh don't give me that sh!t, Phil.  You're only upset because it happened to one of your friends.  If I had done this to Akno21 you'd be jumping for joy.

If you would have confronted him about it it would have been fair game. I have confronted people in the past. You didn't.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 06:42:36 PM »

I did confront him.  Don't act like you know everything when you don't have all the facts.

I asked him whether he knew Boss Tweed, what his stances on gay marriage and underage drinking are, and several other things, before publishing the report.

You confronted him about what you were about to accuse him of? I don't think so. Fact: Ben Meyers was clearly upset and on the verge of leaving because of this. He IMed me right after he signed on, very confused about the whole situation. This is a good guy here, Ebowed. He has been nothing but kind to everyone here. Go after someone like me before you dare attack him without getting your story straight.

If someone randomly asked me about Tweed, gay marriage and underage drinking I would just think they were a bit disturbed.

First act of the lame southern group: Failure
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 5.74

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 06:51:39 PM »

I did confront him.  Don't act like you know everything when you don't have all the facts.

I asked him whether he knew Boss Tweed, what his stances on gay marriage and underage drinking are, and several other things, before publishing the report.  I also gave him a chance to validate his age and he changed it once again.

I don't remember you ever asking me this, or the above conversation ever taking place.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 06:52:49 PM »

Um, Phil.  He knew why I was asking those questions.  Ben Meyers' account wasn't hacked.  He was the same person yesterday as he was the day before when the incident happened.

Did he know why? Stop avoiding the point.

Also, even if this is all Ben, what does it have to do with Atlasia? Who here cares if he's lying about his age? It might be stupid and I don't like people lying but we're going to beat up on him for saying he might be different ages?

Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 06:54:47 PM »

I asked him whether he knew Boss Tweed, what his stances on gay marriage and underage drinking are, and several other things, before publishing the report.  I also gave him a chance to validate his age and he changed it once again.

I don't remember you ever asking me this, or the above conversation ever taking place.

Now I knokw why.  I wasn't even home when this convo was taking place!  I didn't get back from Vero Beach until this morning!
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 06:56:32 PM »

Now I knokw why.  I wasn't even home when this convo was taking place!  I didn't get back from Vero Beach until this morning!
LOL.

I wonder, where do you find humor in that statement?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 10:31:42 PM »

Ebowed, you're such a little bitch sometimes.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 10:37:47 PM »

Uh oh.  Ebowed isn't supporting us, we're doomed! Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies