NV-PPP: Rosen +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:31:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV-PPP: Rosen +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-PPP: Rosen +2  (Read 4988 times)
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« on: May 05, 2018, 04:14:11 PM »

Heller has an uphill battle no doubt but I find the glee from red avatars over a democratic poll showing Heller within the margin of error to be hilarious. The fact that Heller is that close despite his horrible approvals shows he has room to grow as he brings republicans back into the fold. People seem to forget that Trump only lost the state by 2% in 2016 and the Democratic base in Nevada typically doesn't turn out in great numbers in midterms

Yeah, like when Harry Reid got blanched in 2010 because the base didn't turn out.

Oh wait, he overperformed polls by 7% LOL... and basically every other democrat besides Masto was underestimated by 4%+ in Nevada because Nevada polls suck.

Also, challengers generally start to do better later on because they start out with low name ID. No one in Nevada knows who Jacky Rosen is besides the constituents she briefly represented. Once her name ID goes up, she will probably be doing better. Same with GOP challenges in WV like Evan Jenkins.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:45:48 PM »

Dean Heller is a completely safe & super strong incumbent. His approval rating of sub 30% shows that he is an UNSTOPPABLE TITAN that will smite any candidate who dares to challenge him. Liberals are FOOLS for thinking dems are favored in this state that Hillary only won by 2. There is no possible way republicans can do any worse than they did in 2016 because special elections are COMPLETE FAKE NEWS. And Heller is beautiful & unstoppable and a moderate (even if he hasn't ever made a moderate vote this Congress, he's a beautiful, precious moderate in my heart).
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »

Heller is a mormon rockstar and a moderate hero who will win by double digits. Democrats don't vote in midterms and Nevada is an R-leaning swing state. I KNOW Reid would have gotten Blanched in 2010 had Angle not been the nominee. Rosen is a horrible candidate and polls only show barely up. And Nevada polls are extremely accurate.

I forgot that he is a mormon. This changes my prediction from R+6 to R+10. NeverTrump mormons will vote hugely for Hellstorm Dean Heller. At this point, Rosen should just quit and run for dog catcher to save herself from embarrassment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies