Does Trump win LaSalle Parish, LA with over 90%? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:49:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Does Trump win LaSalle Parish, LA with over 90%? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Yes or no?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Does Trump win LaSalle Parish, LA with over 90%?  (Read 4806 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 29, 2018, 12:43:15 PM »

Is LaSalle parish the most deplorable place in America?

I thought the most deplorable county among Atlas posters was Forsyth County, Georgia, but I guess the pretty big swing towards Hillary in 2016 knocked them out of the running Smiley 

Cameron Parish, LA tends to be despised almost as much as La Salle, in large part because they gave McCain over 80 percent of the vote in 2008 while backing Mary Landrieu with just over half of the vote.

Agreeing with IceSpear, Winston County Alabama is probably one of the bigger deplorables in the basket, even though it was Hillary's best county in the 2008 primaries. Sad

Personally, I think Sioux County, Iowa is the most deplorable county. That place tends to be filled with clones of Steve King, one of the handful of people who may be just a tad more deplorable than the orange menace himself.

Speaking of King, I thought King County, Texas would have surely cracked 100% Republican by now. Those poor 10 people who voted against Putin's Puppet must be some of the loneliest folks out there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies