The Atlasian Post-Democracy Dies In Darkness (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:17:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Post-Democracy Dies In Darkness (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Post-Democracy Dies In Darkness  (Read 20733 times)
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: 2.26

« on: June 07, 2018, 12:06:48 PM »

Here you are-The Atlasian Post June 2018 race ratings!
Fremont Senate
Likely Mario
Sestak has a broad appeal and has already gained a lot of support, including getting 70% in our latest poll. The only reason I'm not rating this race as Safe Mario is that nobody else has declared yet and there's still time for the race to change, however it's far closer to safe than lean.
Lincoln Senate
Likely Alliance
Not Madigan is a strong candidate, being the most popular Senator in the nation. Jimmy7812 hasn't done terribly but he hasn't expanded his support much beyond the Federalists at this stage-and even there Madigan may have a shot at picking off some voters. Madigan so far has strong support from progressives(I myself will make no comment on which candidate, if any, I'd support, but that's probably irrelevant). Jimmy does have a shot still, especially if he has a strong GOTV operation, but it's unlikely and requires a lot to go right for him(and/or wrong for Madigan). At this stage it is Likely Alliance, but closer to lean than safe.
Southern Senate
Likely Federalist
Mr Reactionary has a high probability of being re-elected in the June 8-11 election. At least he now has an opponent in Delegate Razze, which means the race isn't safe, but Mr R will probably repeat his March victory. Given the South's strong Federalist base, it is very hard to see any Federalist(Fairbol won)-but especially Mr R-losing. However if razze can get strong progressive turnout he could make the race close.

Predicted Senate after June
Federalist: 2_
Alliance: 2 -1
PUP: 1_
Mario 1+1

Lincoln Governor
Tossup
It's a tight race between Clyde1998(PUP) and ReaganClinton(Federalist). Spark498 is unlikely to be elected Governor, though it will be interesting to see how his candidacy affects the race. Neither Clyde nor RC have any clear advantage, and I think this one will come down to the wire.

Presidential race
Tossup
No candidate has a clear advantage, and while some have made the case that Yankee is the frontrunner, his advantage is so minimal as to be non-existent, as all 3 tickets; Yankee/dfw, Ninja/AZ and Lumine/Siren have a good shot at victory. Yankee may end up having a strong ground game that could make the difference with dfw's gotv skills. However, while Yankee likely has a lead in the first round, his numbers are below fhtagn's in February, leaving him vulnerable to either Ninja or Lumine winning in the second round, and both Ninja and Lumine could easily take second place. Lumine is getting a lot of support on the left as well as the centre and right, but still hasn't pushed ahead into second place. Ninja has a strong base with PUP and appeal to the Atlasian left, however he'll need to step up his game to avoid being vulnerable to a third-place finish. This race is very tight and will be very interesting to watch-it could well come down to the wire.

Fremont Parliamentary election
Safe Fianna Fremont
Following Koopa DaQuick's recall, Canis has attracted strong support from across the political spectrum, and following MP Trumpsucks's withdrawal, is currently uncontested. Even if another candidate enters, Canis doesn't have any glaring vulnerabilities and so this race is currently rated Safe Fianna Fremont.
Projected Fremont Parliament
Fianna Fremont: 4+1
Center: 2_
Conservative: 1-1
Unaffiliated: 1_

I believe Canis is running as an Independent.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 12:21:30 AM »

Fremont Senate races
wxtransit, having voted for the candidates in the wrong races(deliberately though but still), and being deregistered, is invalid. Lumine is the last counted. Polls close at midnight on Sunday(https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=297429.0)
CANIS WINS SENATE RACECanis; 100%(23 votes)

WRITE IN WALLACE WINSHenryWallaceVP; 52.17%(12 votes)
Tea Party Hater; 47.83%(11 votes)

Note that Wallace is a valid write-in candidate, having confirmed his candidacy and written in himself, and furthermore he has told me he intends to win the Senate seat outright. Note that Wallace's win is based off the assumption that my vote is valid, if it is invalid then the outcome will be a tie.

Your vote for Wallace is illegal and does not count therefore it should be a tie. I will be contesting this if your illegal vote stands.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 12:41:54 AM »

Fremont Senate races
wxtransit, having voted for the candidates in the wrong races(deliberately though but still), and being deregistered, is invalid. Lumine is the last counted. Polls close at midnight on Sunday(https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=297429.0)
CANIS WINS SENATE RACECanis; 100%(23 votes)

WRITE IN WALLACE WINSHenryWallaceVP; 52.17%(12 votes)
Tea Party Hater; 47.83%(11 votes)

Note that Wallace is a valid write-in candidate, having confirmed his candidacy and written in himself, and furthermore he has told me he intends to win the Senate seat outright. Note that Wallace's win is based off the assumption that my vote is valid, if it is invalid then the outcome will be a tie.

Your vote for Wallace is illegal and does not count therefore it should be a tie. I will be contesting this if your illegal vote stands.

Please do contest so we can clear this issue up. If the vote is not counted that decision will be contested too.
You know what you did is illegal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies