Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:22:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque  (Read 4066 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: May 05, 2018, 06:50:15 AM »

It's not helpful for a society if large swathes of Muslim immigrants (more than 95%) are not taking up the local customs of our society, such as alpine skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing and continue to live in their own, backwards parallel culture

That must be the dumbest argument I've heard in a while.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 12:20:13 PM »

I have even better idea. How about requiring all Muslims to eat at least two pork meals per week at the risk of being deported? They must integrate, not live in their parallel backward food culture!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 02:22:21 PM »

I have even better idea. How about requiring all Muslims to eat at least two pork meals per week at the risk of being deported? They must integrate, not live in their parallel backward food culture!

Why are you always resorting to sarcasm when you run out of arguments ?

Excesses like the ones in this thread by the extremist Turks, caused by unregulated immigration, is a massive problem. Start accepting it as a problem and deal with it instead of ignoring and ridiculing it.

Nobody claims there's no problem here, but to reduce it to whether people are skiing or not is plain ridiculous. Sorry, but such requirements are never leading to any good.

There's a difference between people learning how to function in a diffrent society and being expected, or even forced, to abandon their heritage.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »

Tender, I'm really trying to give you a benefit of the doubt, but from the way you're formulating your opinion it sounds like it goes way beyond those Vienna mosque extremists. Almost as if you simply were uncomfortable with the Muslims being around you and prejudiced toward their culture.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies