Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:32:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Extremist Turks brainwash children to pose as fighters/bodies in Vienna mosque  (Read 4045 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 18, 2018, 03:09:07 PM »

well, US Civil War reenactments don't use tiny children as props/propaganda.  Clearly they learned this from a group a little closer to them physically and culturally.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 05:29:47 AM »

furthermore, in general why would a muslim in austria go out of their way to do something surrounded by white people just for the sake of "assimilation" when those white people will just be thinking this about them anyway:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
so these people are ok with moving to place that thinks this way, but recreation is just a bridge too far?  That doesn't make any sense, like at all.

"I came here and everybody seems to think I'm part of a secret 5th colomn, that's not a problem for me but I'm not going to go down to the park to play basketball with the locals becuase they will think I'm part of a secret 5th colomn.  So I'll just stay with my own people and keep doing the same things I've always done.  Eventually the locals will get used to us, right?  Is it time to play goat head football yet?"
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 03:42:27 PM »

Maybe if black players had to run 15% faster to make the team?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies