Something That Concerns Me
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:03:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Something That Concerns Me
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something That Concerns Me  (Read 429 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:33:42 PM »

Louisville Thunder is no stranger to getting asked tough questions. However, he is a stranger to answering them.

You may remember he started a town hall thread last month which encouraged citizens to ask him "anything that concerns you". After answering some questions about topics such as tax cuts, unemployment, and gun control, he was asked a few more. Unfortunately for citizens who wonder the answers to these questions, he never answered these and after this thread fell off the first page he locked it. (Luckily he can't lock this thread.)

These questions reflect some serious concerns on the part of various citizens, and the fact that LT not only seems to be ignoring them but actively avoiding having to answer them is concerning itself. So what wouldn't LT answer?

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Do you believe it's responsible to vote for a bill which you yourself have described as flawed and pass the buck to the House of Representatives despite the particular bill not being fiscally sound?[/quote]

With the recent developments regarding Lumine, I hope that LT has learned that when you avoid tough questions they don't go away and in fact your problems will get worse. So here is my humble addition to this:

Senator Louisville Thunder, will you please provide us with serious and honest answers to the four questions above?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 03:56:32 PM »

Lumine,
Could you merge the threads into a Louisville megathread please?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 08:51:44 PM »

I've changed since...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: