I died.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 06:57:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I died.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I died.  (Read 3615 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
« edited: April 02, 2018, 10:23:01 AM by Punxsutawney Phil »

I wasn't implying windjammer was dead (or Lumine, for that matter). I was implying that they would be able to inform politicallefty about Clarence.
Come to think about it, Baconking probably remembers him too, though I've never asked him specifically (that I know of).

Did Clarence actually die? I just remember him being one of our oldest members here and I think he was quite fond of Hillary Clinton too, but he hasn't been around in quite a long time.
I never actually met Clarence. I felt the least I could do to try and ensure you found what you needed was give you some friendly directions.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2018, 10:18:07 AM »

RIP.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2018, 10:25:50 AM »

I wasn't implying windjammer was dead (or Lumine, for that matter). I was implying that they would be able to inform politicallefty about Clarence.
Come to think about it, Baconking probably remembers him too, though I've never asked him specifically (that I know of).

Did Clarence actually die? I just remember him being one of our oldest members here and I think he was quite fond of Hillary Clinton too, but he hasn't been around in quite a long time.
I never actually met Clarence. I felt the least I could do to ensure you found what you needed was give you some friendly directions.

I never met him or knew him, but he was a pretty nice person from what I gathered. I'm just wondering what happened. Somehow, I just doubt he's alive, I'm sorry to say.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2018, 10:36:24 AM »

I doubt this is serious, but among potentially deceased posters, does anyone remember Clarence?
I've seen some of his posts, but I never encountered him on this forum. I joined in 2015.
Windjammer might be someone who fits the fill. Or Lumine.

I have it on good authority that windjammer is dead, and his last word was "butt stuff".
Was that dude my twin?
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2018, 01:09:48 PM »

F
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2018, 01:15:31 PM »

lol
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 03:28:15 PM »

We have no way of checking on Clarence Sad
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 04:58:38 PM »
« Edited: April 02, 2018, 07:19:55 PM by Scott🦋 »

I have Clarence as a Facebook friend but haven't heard a word from him since he posted on Atlas.

I do miss and worry about the guy.  Unfortunately he keeps his last name confidential, so yeah, there's no way of knowing how he is. :/
NEW JERSEY FOR MENENDEZ
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 07:18:11 PM »

SIKE

I’m actually in Arizona rn
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »

Is there a difference?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2018, 08:51:54 PM »

I have Clarence as a Facebook friend but haven't heard a word from him since he posted on Atlas.

I do miss and worry about the guy.  Unfortunately he keeps his last name confidential, so yeah, there's no way of knowing how he is. :/
I found him last year through the hodgepodge of information on a Florida voter registration roll. I forget what his name exactly was though.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »

I think someone said on IRC (I think it was Al) that both Clarence and CARLHAYDEN (remember him?) had died.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2018, 09:11:26 PM »

I found him last year through the hodgepodge of information on a Florida voter registration roll. I forget what his name exactly was though.
Never knew Clarence but using information on his Atlas profile and posts I think I've located him. He appears to be alive.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »
« Edited: April 02, 2018, 09:22:34 PM by MB »

I do miss and worry about the guy.  Unfortunately he keeps his last name confidential, so yeah, there's no way of knowing how he is. :/
Never knew Clarence but using information on his Atlas profile and posts I think I've located him. He appears to be alive.
However, when entering the name into the Florida voter registration there is no result.

Might not be the same one, however.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2018, 03:18:56 AM »

I think someone said on IRC (I think it was Al) that both Clarence and CARLHAYDEN (remember him?) had died.

I remember Carl, and yes it is pretty certain that he passed away based on some information that was dug up a couple years ago. I think they even found an obituary or something, dated from early 2012. 

As for Clarence, last I knew he was okay and I really hope he still is. He is one of the best people to ever post on this site.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2018, 03:20:52 AM »

I remember Carl, and yes it is pretty certain that he passed away based on some information that was dug up a couple years ago. I think they even found an obituary or something, dated from early 2012. 

As for Clarence, last I knew he was okay and I really hope he still is. He is one of the best people to ever post on this site.

Yes, his presence is sorely missed.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »

The only atlasians I know have to have been confirmed passed on (aside from Carl) are CheeseWhiz and Kitteh. Especially sad in the latter case, as she was quite young.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »

The only atlasians I know have to have been confirmed passed on (aside from Carl) are CheeseWhiz and Kitteh. Especially sad in the latter case, as she was quite young.
Who were those two posters?
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »

Wait, Kitteh died? I didn't know about that. Sad
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2018, 08:13:40 PM »

A few years ago now (Ghost reported it in late 2014). I think she was a few months younger than I am, which is pretty f**king scary.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2018, 08:25:25 PM »

A few years ago now (Ghost reported it in late 2014). I think she was a few months younger than I am, which is pretty f**king scary.

Yeah, it is. She is also a poster I clearly remember interacting with, so knowing that she is dead now is a really weird feeling.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2018, 08:32:04 PM »

Yeah, it is. She is also a poster I clearly remember interacting with, so knowing that she is dead now is a really weird feeling.

Yeah, I believe Kitteh died of diabetic shock if I'm not mistaken. Sad
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2018, 09:28:49 PM »

Clarence is certainly missed, and from time to time I wonder what became of him. It was a pleasure to interact with him in Atlasia and particularly as an excellent, inventive player in Balance of Power, although it took some time to get used to his sense of humor. I hope he's okay wherever he is.
kyc0705

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2018, 11:23:00 AM »

We have plenty of posters who are not mentally ill.

Name one.

F
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2018, 01:05:12 PM »

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, it could have been done on any of the other 364 days this year and not be taken seriously. The idea of an April fool's joke is actually to fool someone. (somehow, I don't think that any of us were fooled)

Not only that but it was posted on Easter but Good Friday is the day to die, if you get my point.

Obviously, however, the op turned out to be good news since Angry NJ man has somehow miraculously come back to life. Could this be evidence, perhaps, for reincarnation?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies