Women born after 1980 favor the Democratic Party 70% to 23%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 03:58:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Women born after 1980 favor the Democratic Party 70% to 23%
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Women born after 1980 favor the Democratic Party 70% to 23%  (Read 2655 times)
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 22, 2018, 09:55:15 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 10:09:11 PM »

Damn that’s a huge gender gap
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 10:11:35 PM »

God bless you, Donald Trump. 
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:08:51 PM »

Millenials overwhelmingly leftist, story at 11
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 11:09:10 PM »

Interesting that boomer men are actually marginally more Democratic than they were 23 years ago. All of the growth for the Republicans has come from the Silent generation who, whatever way you slice it, are really getting up there in years.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »

In case you haven't noticed, until Trump starting running for President, most millennial women were only as Democratic as their Generation X counterparts (maybe slightly more so).  
Joey1996

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 11:43:51 PM »

I hate when they do these kinda polls and don't account for race as well. Wonder if millennial white women are as conservative as previous generations.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 11:49:00 PM »

I hate when they do these kinda polls and don't account for race as well. Wonder if millennial white women are as conservative as previous generations.

Full results:

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 11:51:27 PM »

I believe white male millenials are 50-43 GOP, so white female millenials have to be like D+20 or more for white millenials overall to be 52-41 D
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 05:21:23 AM »

30-year-old women unwilling to support politicians who brag about grabbing pussy. News at 11.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 06:02:20 AM »

30-year-old women unwilling to support politicians who brag about grabbing pussy. News at 11.

This^^

I love my millennial female counterparts. But yeah, how dare they not support a party that nominated and pathetically cowers to a multiply accused sexual assaulter and a party that wants to control their reproductive organs.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 06:12:35 AM »

This^^

I love my millennial female counterparts. But yeah, how dare they not support a party that nominated and pathetically cowers to a multiply accused sexual assaulter and a party that wants to control their reproductive organs.

Pretty much. They grab pussies however they can!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 06:48:17 AM »

That's odd. I honestly believed that a party that nominated and supported a pedophile would be immensely popular among young people.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 06:59:02 AM »

This^^

Yeah, it's a good thing they went with the party who nominated a woman who laughed about getting a child rapist free and attacked her husband's rape victims.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 08:09:22 AM »

This^^

Yeah, it's a good thing they went with the party who nominated a woman who laughed about getting a child rapist free and attacked her husband's rape victims.

BOTH SIDES DO IT.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2018, 08:57:59 AM »

This^^

BOTH SIDES DO IT.

Pretty weak that this is laughed at as a meme in instances where it's literally true...
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 09:49:43 AM »

This^^

BOTH SIDES DO IT.

Pretty weak that this is laughed at as a meme in instances where it's literally true...

The picture is much much bigger than these petty little sex scandals with pres candidates.   It's a broad political movement,  if anything Trump probably just accelerated what was already happening.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 09:56:50 AM »

I don't want to generalize here, but is it actually fait to argue that the Baby Boomers are the worst generation (politically)?
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2018, 11:18:38 AM »

I don't want to generalize here, but is it actually fait to argue that the Baby Boomers are the worst generation (politically)?

In the sense that Donald Trump (and George W. Bush) has permanently tarnished the reputation of his generation?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »

This^^

BOTH SIDES DO IT.

Her actions in attacking her husband's rape victims are reprehensible and should have ended her career, yes. I don't think any non sociopath would disagree. But I still think we can safely say that's not comparable to actually raping someone.

And if you think the fact that Clinton defended a child rapist is a bad thing, perhaps you should move to North Korea, where such protections of the criminally accused don't apply.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »

This^^

BOTH SIDES DO IT.

Her actions in attacking her husband's rape victims are reprehensible and should have ended her career, yes. I don't think any non sociopath would disagree. But I still think we can safely say that's not comparable to actually raping someone.

And if you think the fact that Clinton defended a child rapist is a bad thing, perhaps you should move to North Korea, where such protections of the criminally accused don't apply.

I'm more just growing tired of the meme in general, not endorsing specific details of this interaction.  Yes, it's annoying when Hypothetical Partisan Hack deflects to a "Well, you guys did it, too!" response, but this has turned into straight-up silencing anyone pointing out your party member's flaws by loudly mocking them with "BOTH SIDES DO IT!" to try to discredit them.

Agree with what you typed, though.  Certainly think the insinuation that I don't support due process was kind of strange, LOL.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2018, 03:08:27 PM »

Millenial men aren't that left. This is significant.
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2018, 04:01:26 PM »

This gender gap is excellent news for the millennial men who are liberal as they will get to sleep with all the women who would never date a Trump supporter.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »

This gender gap is excellent news for the millennial men who are liberal as they will get to sleep with all the women who would never date a Trump supporter.

Even liberal women don't like betas.
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2018, 06:28:41 PM »

Even liberal women don't like betas.

Which is why they won't date Trump supporters. Keep up.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies