NV-PPP: Rosen +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:59:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV-PPP: Rosen +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-PPP: Rosen +5  (Read 2504 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 21, 2018, 12:48:22 PM »

Honestly if it’s paid for by a pro-Obamacare group, then this honestly isn’t too bad a standing for Heller. I still think he loses, but if this is anything to go by, he’s not getting Blanched like Atlas has been proclaiming

You do realize that even though this pollster supports things opposite of you, it actually has a very slight Republican bias, but of course like usual people like you immediately dismiss PPP.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 06:16:26 PM »

Honestly if it’s paid for by a pro-Obamacare group, then this honestly isn’t too bad a standing for Heller. I still think he loses, but if this is anything to go by, he’s not getting Blanched like Atlas has been proclaiming

You do realize that even though this pollster supports things opposite of you, it actually has a very slight Republican bias, but of course like usual people like you immediately dismiss PPP.

And people like you take it as gospel

I never said that PPP was the gold standard or pretended that it was on this forum (the only time I did that was when Quinnipiac nailed VA-Gov and I did it as a joke). If you agree that Heller loses and I'm pretty confident that he will at this point then why are you getting so worked up over what the pollster is affiliated with? Tongue

By the way, I sorta wish they would show crosstabs by region too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies