Opinion of Landslide Lyndon
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:23:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Landslide Lyndon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of Landslide Lyndon
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Opinion of Landslide Lyndon  (Read 5417 times)
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 05:02:00 PM »

Absolute HP.
Landslide is just rude, snotty and thinks he's smarter than literally everyone here without proving it ever.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 05:10:43 PM »

See, he’s a poster worth banning in my view. There aren’t many of them, but he’s one of them.
James Monroe

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »

A true FF who's far too dismissed by too many of you.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 11:29:14 PM »

Annoying, but because I'm not a spiteful little imp, I'm not going to give him points for triggering people I don't like.

jfern, while a completely forgone zealot and crazy person, is at least somewhat entertaining from time to time and puts clear intellectual effort into some of his deranged Clinton bashing

You seem to be confusing mental gymnastics with intellectual effort.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2018, 12:33:50 AM by Cactus Jack »

A deranged jackass who I suspect is going to have a slobbering rage-induced stroke sometime soon on account of someone so much as giving the benefit of the doubt to left-of-establishment politics. I mean, this is a guy who painted me as a BernieBro and "one of them" for daring to suggest that Mary Matiella might actually be a better fit for her home district than the carpetbagger and the career loser also respectively running in AZ-02 (in the process suggesting that he thinks he knows Arizona politics better than someone who f**king lives here).

In short: I worry about you, Lyndon, but screw you too.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2018, 06:55:53 AM »

Maybe I don't get on here enough but I happen to like him.
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2018, 07:46:39 AM »

I like how every couple of weeks Atlas picks a new poster to be the target of a Two Minutes Hate (voted HP ftr).
Theodore
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -2.78

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2018, 09:01:53 AM »

A deranged jackass who I suspect is going to have a slobbering rage-induced stroke sometime soon on account of someone so much as giving the benefit of the doubt to left-of-establishment politics. I mean, this is a guy who painted me as a BernieBro and "one of them" for daring to suggest that Mary Matiella might actually be a better fit for her home district than the carpetbagger and the career loser also respectively running in AZ-02 (in the process suggesting that he thinks he knows Arizona politics better than someone who f**king lives here).

In short: I worry about you, Lyndon, but screw you too.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 09:50:41 AM »

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2018, 12:48:33 PM »

Annoying, but because I'm not a spiteful little imp, I'm not going to give him points for triggering people I don't like.

jfern, while a completely forgone zealot and crazy person, is at least somewhat entertaining from time to time and puts clear intellectual effort into some of his deranged Clinton bashing

You seem to be confusing mental gymnastics with intellectual effort.

I'm certainly not going to spend a Friday defending jfern, LOL ... but that doesn't change the fact that Landslide is a one dimensional foot soldier that serves no purpose on this forum, really.  If he were at ALL pleasant, that might be a different story.
WritOfCertiorari

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2018, 01:57:45 PM »

I don’t understand why he feels a need to personally attack Bernie supporters, to be honest. I understand that he prefers the establishment wing of the party, but why can’t he deal with some pluralism within it?
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »

A true globalist.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »

I mean, he’s from Greece ... they kinda need the globe.
James Monroe

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2018, 06:05:14 PM »

I don’t understand why he feels a need to personally attack Bernie supporters, to be honest. I understand that he prefers the establishment wing of the party, but why can’t he deal with some pluralism within it?

Because Bernie supporters are still having a irrational hatred for us Hillary supporters. Plus the overwhelmingly racism and misogyny that runs rampart in Sanders supporters.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2018, 07:02:41 PM »

Because Bernie supporters are still having a irrational hatred for us Hillary supporters. Plus the overwhelmingly racism and misogyny that runs rampart in Sanders supporters.

Yes, yes, and Hillary killed Vince Foster.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 10:48:55 PM »

Like what?
James Monroe

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 01:17:12 PM »

Like what?

Look at the treatment at Joy Ann Reid, Kamala Harris, and Zerlina Maxwell from the far-left. Darling to speak out against Bernie, thousands of tweets attacking their position. The first people to be attack by Berniacs are either women or people of color, a combination of both. The left has a misogyny problem and Bernie primary run further escalated the departure between two camps.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 08:47:21 PM »

Like what?

Look at the treatment at Joy Ann Reid, Kamala Harris, and Zerlina Maxwell from the far-left. Darling to speak out against Bernie, thousands of tweets attacking their position. The first people to be attack by Berniacs are either women or people of color, a combination of both. The left has a misogyny problem and Bernie primary run further escalated the departure between two camps.

Oh, please!

Landslide Lyndon allows his hatred of Evangelicals to show every so often.  And he's never called on it.  I'd have a bit more respect from him if he took on a red avatar.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2018, 09:18:54 PM »

Massive FF.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2018, 09:56:47 PM »

Eh
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2018, 09:58:00 PM »

HP.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »

Like what?

Yeah, you're also a clear HP.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2019, 10:29:25 PM »

If you want to denounce Landslide Lyndon, here's your chance. 

He hasn't improved any since the last post.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2019, 01:49:08 AM »

If you want to denounce Landslide Lyndon, here's your chance. 

He hasn't improved any since the last post.

I certainly do. And to reiterate, he's an absolute HP.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2019, 11:58:49 PM »

Fish overboard at times, but frankly not much more than most other posters. I don't get all the hate for him to be honest. I think the reason he gets under people's skin is frankly, he's right far more often than not and it bugs the hell out of people. So yeah, I'll throw him a freedom fighter vote.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies