Kansas Megathread: Kobach and Kelly and Orman, Oh My! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:32:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Kansas Megathread: Kobach and Kelly and Orman, Oh My! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kansas Megathread: Kobach and Kelly and Orman, Oh My!  (Read 79905 times)
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« on: March 07, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »

Greg Orman has chosen Kansas State Representative John Doll, who before becoming an independent in joining the ticket was a moderate Republican.

https://www.ormanforkansas.com/about_john_doll

He will now be the Kansas Legislature's only independent.

This seems to be a move to increase his bipartisan credentials in the eyes of some Republicans who might have viewed him as being a Democrat stand-in in 2014 (though those that think that probably won't vote for him anyway).
Funny enough, Doll used to be a Democrat and ran for the big first in 2006.

Good grief. Two opportunistic peas in a pod.
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 10:49:55 AM »

Breaking News

Greg Orman (I) will be dropping out of the Governor's race. It is unknown if he will endorse today but he will likely be endorsing Kelly at some point between now and Election Day. Polling suggests that his voters were split between the other two, but I would suspect this will benefit Kelly tremendously. She just became the favorite in this race.

I don't have proof yet, so you will just have to trust me and my sources for now. Announcement should come today.

THANK GOD
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies