You know if you are going to clip up what someone says in chat
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:04:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  You know if you are going to clip up what someone says in chat
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: You know if you are going to clip up what someone says in chat  (Read 405 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:39:50 AM »

You better pray no one can prove the truth.

And most certainly can!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 12:52:21 AM »

What happened this time?

Goodness, people are taking this game way too seriously. Save the drama for real-life politics if you like it Wink
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 01:23:58 AM »

drama and gotv are the two things that make this game fun lol
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 01:39:20 AM »

What happened this time?

Goodness, people are taking this game way too seriously. Save the drama for real-life politics if you like it Wink

This is one aspect that never seems to change. You always have some shaddy MF who thinks he will get advantage by taking some logs, chopping them up and then exposing them in public.

The problem is it always gets caught. That is why it also new people who are the victims here, because they don't understand they are the ones getting screwed before they do it.

It was more severe back in the day, when the sacrificial lambs actually risked punishment from the mods depending on if PMs were exposed.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 01:51:01 AM »

This is terrible. I'm surprised by how negative some people have made this campaign, and I absolutely oppose it. It's not how things should be done.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 02:09:39 AM »

This is terrible. I'm surprised by how negative some people have made this campaign, and I absolutely oppose it. It's not how things should be done.

This has nothing to do with this present campaign. It has everything to do with select individuals popping up who think they can gain advantage by playing dirty. It is as old as Atlasia itself.

But you are right, it is not how things should be done.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 02:33:19 AM »

This has nothing to do with this present campaign. It has everything to do with select individuals popping up who think they can gain advantage by playing dirty. It is as old as Atlasia itself.

But you are right, it is not how things should be done.

Ok, I just assumed that it was related as the campaign has gotten heated from time to time, but regardless I'm glad we agree on this issue. I hope that the game is played respectfully and positively.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 03:23:48 AM »

What happened this time?

This is one aspect that never seems to change. You always have some shaddy MF who thinks he will get advantage by taking some logs, chopping them up and then exposing them in public.

The problem is it always gets caught. That is why it also new people who are the victims here, because they don't understand they are the ones getting screwed before they do it.

It was more severe back in the day, when the sacrificial lambs actually risked punishment from the mods depending on if PMs were exposed.
eh we leaked 2 pm's last year
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 04:01:46 AM »

What happened this time?

eh we leaked 2 pm's last year

I was talking years ago when moderation policy was less set in stone and more base on what mood Gustaf and Jedi were in (For this board anyway).
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:26 PM »

lol nice false equivalency Tongue

The PMs in question were not merely leaked, they were edited to make it look like someone was saying the exact opposite of what they actually said. Presumably in an attempt to make said someone, who also happens to be the Federalist Chair, look like a "dick."
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:32 PM »

There aren’t many people in this game who I respect more than Yank. It’s a shame that anyone would try to malign him like that.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies