Sharia courts in Ontario? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:33:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Sharia courts in Ontario? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sharia courts in Ontario?  (Read 5819 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: September 08, 2005, 10:00:09 PM »

McGuinty is bending over to get the muslim vote in my riding it seems  Tongue
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 12:17:51 PM »

Come on Al, there is nothing anti-woman about strippers. There are male strippers and female strippers.  If women can have a little fun at the local chipendales, I cant see why men cant do the same at a strip club. Now, it's the women who stuff silicon in their breasts who really have a problem.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 12:46:46 PM »

Come on Al, there is nothing anti-woman about strippers. There are male strippers and female strippers.

I don't know about "anti-woman" (although a devotee of strip clubs claiming to be "pro-feminist" is hypocritical no matter how you look at it IMO) but it certainly has a harmful effect on society and is ultimately degrading and dehumanising to everyone involved.

Some feminists believe that it is an expression of sexual freedom. Also, believe it or not, strippers command a lot of power. Think of all the money they make. They can make men do anything really. That's like an equalization of the sexes. Not saying I totally agree, but many feminists would say that.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I view that sort of thing in exactly the same light as strip clubs
[/quote]
I hate to sound like opebo, but that is a very prudish thought. Everyone likes to have a little fun sometimes, and for some people, seeing members of the opposite sex naked is exciting.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Question to ask yourself; why do they feel the need to do that?
[/quote]

For a number of reasons, and I am sure we all know the main reason, but some also do it for themselves (self confidence). However, I feel it is a silly decision, and I think any real men fine fake breasts to be totally gross.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies