Pacific Legislature Official Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:10:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Pacific Legislature Official Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73
Author Topic: Pacific Legislature Official Thread  (Read 261627 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: March 21, 2006, 03:37:27 AM »

OMFG LEGISLATION!!!11111

1. TEH PACIFEC SI TEH BEST REGIONE EVAR

2. TEH OTHAR REGIONES CAN GO JUMP IN A DITCH AND THEN POUR GASOLINE ON THE DITCH AND THEN LIGHT THE DITCH ON FIRE

3. go us

I'd like to offer an amendment:

-2b.) ESPECIALLY THE SOUTHEAST COS ITS A POOHOLE FULL OF POOHOLES
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #226 on: March 21, 2006, 10:43:53 PM »

OMFG LEGISLATION!!!11111

1. TEH PACIFEC SI TEH BEST REGIONE EVAR

2. TEH OTHAR REGIONES CAN GO JUMP IN A DITCH AND THEN POUR GASOLINE ON THE DITCH AND THEN LIGHT THE DITCH ON FIRE

3. go us

This will be regarded as a declaration of war.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #227 on: March 21, 2006, 11:02:38 PM »

The honourable Senator's legislation will be open to a one-week debating period before we pass it.  The honourable Austro-Atlasian's amendment will also be considered, despite his thoroughly annoying accent.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.  We have Microsoft employees on our side, and they have some very sharp pencils.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #228 on: March 21, 2006, 11:06:14 PM »

I wouldn't do that if I were you.  We have Microsoft employees on our side, and they have some very sharp pencils.
I will order the cutoff of the Pacific Region's supply of RC Cola.  Beware!
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2006, 01:18:34 AM »

I will order the cutoff of the Pacific Region's supply of RC Cola.  Beware!

That stuff isn't even sold here!  Thwarted!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2006, 01:43:53 AM »

Naming of the Southeast Initiative

1. The Southeast Region is hereby known in the Pacific as "the Bad Place".

2. All references to the Southeast Region in the past, present, or future, will be altered such that the text "the Southeast Region" is replaced with "the Bad Place".

3. All elected officials in the Pacific are required to refer to the Southeast Region as "the Bad Place".

4. The Pacific is still the best region ever and no one should step to us because we are so awesome.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2006, 01:48:31 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2006, 02:05:21 AM by Alcon »

One final piece of legislation to go up to the debate:

For the Children Act
1. All residents of the Southeast will be recognised by the Pacific Regional Government as "Bubba."

2. In the unlikely event that the Southeast ever gets a female resident, she will be referred to as "Bubba Phyllis."

3. The Pacific Regional Government henceforth considers the Southeastern Region to be an island, surrounded by water on all four sides.

4. June 3rd, previously Jefferson Davis Day, will now be recognised as Day of Pale White Men with High Cheekbones.

5. The current Southeastern Governor, and all subsequent Southeastern Governors, will be declared the State Tree of all states in the Pacific Region.   Southeastern Lt. Governors will be declared the State Squaredance.

6. The penalty for breaching of this act is social ostracisation and ten minutes of freakishly high-speed community service.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2006, 02:02:57 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2006, 02:15:27 AM by Senator Gabu »

The Southeast is t3h 5ux0r Initiative

WHEREAS, the Southeast probably has stuff like lice and E. Coli and other bad stuff that we don't want in our food;
WHEREAS, Southeasterners habitually partake in incest and are like retarded and stuff;
WHEREAS, the stately nature of the Pacific is thus dearly offended by the Southeast Region's
modus operandi;

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Pacific Region that-

1. The Southeast is the worst region ever and really should take a bath and implement water chlorination or something.

2. All Southeasterners are communists.

3. The Southeast no longer borders the Pacific via Texas, because that would just be really icky to be that close to the Southeast.

4. The Southeast is not allowed to retaliate for anything because the Pacific is rubber and the Southeast is glue and whatever they do bounces off of us and sticks to them.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »

3. The Southeast no longer borders the Pacific via Texas, because that would just be really icky to be that close to the Southeast.
What?  Are you going to give New Mexico to the Midwest to sever the border?
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »

Ah, not this crap again Tongue
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2006, 12:32:35 PM »

Haha, Pacificans.  As you can see our covert agent, under the cover of Senator WMS has arived.

Now he will set off a nuclear explosion destroying the entire Pacific Region.  (Except populist areas, like Fresno).
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #236 on: March 22, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »

Haha, Pacificans.  As you can see our covert agent, under the cover of Senator WMS has arived.

Now he will set off a nuclear explosion destroying the entire Pacific Region.  (Except populist areas, like Fresno).

Grin This thread has become quite amusing. Smiley To cool everyone off, I'll send everyone a jar of habaneros. Tongue
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #237 on: March 22, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »

No.  We're just disavowing all knowledge of there ever being a border.  It no longer exists.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #238 on: March 22, 2006, 03:17:24 PM »

No.  We're just disavowing all knowledge of there ever being a border.  It no longer exists.

So the gaping vacuum just past NM's borders is causing all this damn wind here, eh?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #239 on: March 22, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »

So the gaping vacuum just past NM's borders is causing all this damn wind here, eh?

Obviously.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #240 on: March 22, 2006, 04:53:59 PM »

Obviously.

Damnit. Angry
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2006, 04:59:20 PM »

Obviously.

Damnit. Angry

It's the Southeast's fault; we had to put something there.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #242 on: March 22, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »

Obviously.

Damnit. Angry

It's the Southeast's fault; we had to put something there.

Ah, I see Wink
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #243 on: March 22, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »

Of course in a millitary conflict, an army of southrons led by General Cosmo Kramer would trounce an army of pacificans led by General Gabu.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2006, 08:18:20 PM »

Of course in a millitary conflict, an army of southrons led by General Cosmo Kramer would trounce an army of pacificans led by General Gabu.

If you wanted to invade the Pacific, then you would have to go through some other region, because no border between the Pacific and the Southeast exists, you see.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2006, 09:42:54 PM »

If you wanted to invade the Pacific, then you would have to go through some other region, because no border between the Pacific and the Southeast exists, you see.
How does that happen?  What is in between the Texas-New Mexico border?  There is a border, and I will cross it, with 100,000 men.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #246 on: March 22, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »

How does that happen?  What is in between the Texas-New Mexico border?  There is a border, and I will cross it, with 100,000 men.

No, I'm sorry, but this border you speak of is imaginary.  Have you considered consulting a psychologist for this delusion?  It can't be good for your personal life.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2006, 07:59:17 AM »

*consults military advisers on Oklahoma's defensive preparedness*
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2006, 10:34:18 AM »

Eh, don't worry.  I wouldn't try to invade through Oklahoma.  More than likely I'd ignore there little piece of legislation and steamroll right in.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2006, 02:32:54 PM »

Eh, don't worry.  I wouldn't try to invade through Oklahoma.  More than likely I'd ignore there little piece of legislation and steamroll right in.

And then your troops would, apparently, fall into the infinite vacuum that now exists between the Pacific and the Southeast. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies