In White House meeting, Trump goes on anti-immigrant racist tirade
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 10:27:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  In White House meeting, Trump goes on anti-immigrant racist tirade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: In White House meeting, Trump goes on anti-immigrant racist tirade  (Read 4178 times)
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2017, 04:29:21 PM »

While it wouldn't be out of character for him to say this; its true that we have absolutely no proof that this was said. Honestly this sounds like some shareblue sh*t.

I mean he's still got stuff like this on his Twitter:

fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2017, 04:32:01 PM »

While it wouldn't be out of character for him to say this; its true that we have absolutely no proof that this was said. Honestly this sounds like some shareblue sh*t.

I mean he's still got stuff like this on his Twitter:

true. thats why I said that it wouldn't be out of character for him. dude obviously has some problems with minorities. just not concrete proof.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »

This story is making it to all the major broadcast news organizations.
Let's just make sure we are all clear as to what the Orange Bigot did :

Trump said during a meeting in June that people coming from Haiti "all have AIDS"

that recent Nigerian immigrants would never "go back to their huts" in Africa

and that Afghanistan is a terrorist haven.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 07:17:56 PM »

This fits exactly with the way that he normally talks. He has issues with everyone and goes off these angry rants.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 07:25:45 PM »

By the way, some Haitian-American voters in NY, NJ, FL voted for Trump because of the Clintons' ties to the 2010 Haiti earthquake...

The Clintons were always too cozy with the earthquake lobby.
Who knows how many millions has Enceladus donated to the Clinton Foundation.
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 07:37:01 PM »

I don’t care if it’s from 2009 but 33% of Democrats said the Jews were responsible for the financial crisis of 2008 while 17% of republicans said the same. So you tell me who is more anti-Semitic.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 09:07:50 PM »

I don’t care if it’s from 2009 but 33% of Democrats said the Jews were responsible for the financial crisis of 2008 while 17% of republicans said the same. So you tell me who is more anti-Semitic.

Is it just me, or has Atlas member "keep cool-idge" gone on this anti-Semitic, everything-Jewish rant lately?
Every post he writes is somehow attached to a Jewish theme.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 09:37:27 PM »

Is it just me, or has Atlas member "keep cool-idge" gone on this anti-Semitic, everything-Jewish rant lately?
It has because most of the world and the UN have turned there backs America and Israel.
Most of countries at the UN sold out to the Muslim countries in the Middle East who want ALL of Israel as there own,the Muslims and the rest of the world see JERUSALEM just a city but to Jews It’s the BIRTH PLACE OF JUDAISM and no other religion but Judaism and Christianity have any RIGHT to Jerusalem. Just like how Mecca is the birthplace of Islam or the Vatican for Catholics. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews end of story no peace with no Jerusalem.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 10:04:57 PM »

It has because most of the world and the UN have turned there backs America and Israel.
Most of countries at the UN sold out to the Muslim countries in the Middle East who want ALL of Israel as there own,the Muslims and the rest of the world see JERUSALEM just a city but to Jews It’s the BIRTH PLACE OF JUDAISM and no other religion but Judaism and Christianity have any RIGHT to Jerusalem. Just like how Mecca is the birthplace of Islam or the Vatican for Catholics. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews end of story no peace with no Jerusalem.

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 10:19:04 PM »

"The Vatican for Catholics"? Dude, wtf? That's not anti-Catholic? All Christians were once Catholic and they fought for 150 years to keep Jerusalem.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 10:30:30 PM »

This sounds absolutely nothing like Trump's language. Should be fairly obvious. Terrible parody.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2017, 10:50:00 PM »

"The Vatican for Catholics"? Dude, wtf? That's not anti-Catholic? All Christians were once Catholic and they fought for 150 years to keep Jerusalem.
All I mean is that Jerusalem needs to be protected has a Jewish site just like the Vatican has been protected for Catholics.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 12:35:42 AM »

While I’m skeptical of this article, this refrain from you is a bit rich considering that you listen to Cernovich
I don't listen to Danielle Steelovich.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2017, 01:10:47 AM »

This sounds absolutely nothing like Trump's language. Should be fairly obvious. Terrible parody.

You may have a point there. I certainly wouldn't have thought he knew Nigeria was in Africa.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2017, 12:49:55 PM »

Fake news
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »

Just because the WH denies it doesn't mean it's not true. of course they wouldn't admit he said this sh!t.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2017, 02:34:27 PM »

Just because the WH denies it doesn't mean it's not true. of course they wouldn't admit he said this sh!t.

That's like the new "no homo", huh?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2017, 04:29:07 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2017, 04:40:55 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

All I mean is that Jerusalem needs to be protected has a Jewish site just like the Vatican has been protected for Catholics.

Kid, you no nothing, you think the situation with Israel is just Muslim versus Jew? Kid, I'm Palestinian and we're Christian and Muslim and Palestinian Christians all agree, East Jerusalem is our capital.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2017, 05:55:00 PM »

Kid, you no nothing, you think the situation with Israel is just Muslim versus Jew? Kid, I'm Palestinian and we're Christian and Muslim and Palestinian Christians all agree, East Jerusalem is our capital.
If you’re a Christian then we should agree that Jerusalem is and forever will be the capital of Israel 🇮🇱.
Want to know something North Korea doesn’t recognize Seoul as the capital of South Korea. So in all honesty North Korea and Palestine are one in the same.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2017, 06:20:51 PM »

If you’re a Christian then we should agree that Jerusalem is and forever will be the capital of Israel 🇮🇱.
Want to know something North Korea doesn’t recognize Seoul as the capital of South Korea. So in all honesty North Korea and Palestine are one in the same.

First, I'm not a Christian. Jerusalem is NOT the capital of Israel regardless of what you say, it's an international city that neither Palestine nor Israel were to control. Do not compare North Korea with my home country.

The partition plan was for Jerusalem to be an international city for all faiths and people, Israel rejected that claim, East Jerusalem is our capital, it's mostly Arab and our main Church and Mosque are there. The peace process will not progress unless we have a right to the Eastern half and Israel can have the Western half.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 06:34:19 PM »

Is there any low out there, that Trump won't sink to?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2017, 06:37:47 PM »

False
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2017, 06:38:19 PM »

The partition plan was for Jerusalem to be an international city for all faiths and people, Israel rejected that claim, East Jerusalem is our capital, it's mostly Arab and our main Church and Mosque are there.
Who rejected that partition plan, again?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »

The partition plan was for Jerusalem to be an international city for all faiths and people, Israel rejected that claim, East Jerusalem is our capital, it's mostly Arab and our main Church and Mosque are there.
Who rejected that partition plan, again?

We did and rightly so, the deal was unfair to us as Israel had the best fertile land and most of the land even though Israel was a minority in population,
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »

First, I'm not a Christian. Jerusalem is NOT the capital of Israel regardless of what you say, it's an international city that neither Palestine nor Israel were to control. Do not compare North Korea with my home country.

The partition plan was for Jerusalem to be an international city for all faiths and people, Israel rejected that claim, East Jerusalem is our capital, it's mostly Arab and our main Church and Mosque are there. The peace process will not progress unless we have a right to the Eastern half and Israel can have the Western half.
Last I checked Jerusalem was all Palestine but the middle eastern counties thought it would be smart to attack Israel but it failed so Israel doubled in size so no only the Jews have a right to Jerusalem.
It will today tomorrow and forever be the capital of Israel!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies