Alabama Megathread 4: A New Hope (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:53:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 4: A New Hope (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 4: A New Hope  (Read 68078 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« on: December 13, 2017, 11:53:36 PM »

Disappointed moore lost but now icespear maybe will finally shut up.

The reports going around are saying Moore is waiting on military ballots any idea how many there are?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »

I know this video has a ton of garbage but the first 20 seconds are real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

I think there is some voter fraud but I still think Doug Jones but by much less.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 02:05:52 PM »

I know this video has a ton of garbage but the first 20 seconds are real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

I think there is some voter fraud but I still think Doug Jones but by much less.
With Alabamas super strict voter ID law, I think this is pretty much impossible.
The guy said we came from parts of the country to vote and we got our guy elected.

That’s voter fraud 100%.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »

Greedo, you've been wrong about everything you ever said, you can't write legible English and you don't have a grasp of basic morality. Just stop expressing yourself, you have nothing worth saying and you also can't say things because you suck at language.
I never said the race was rigged but that there seems to be voter fraud going around,Doug Jones did win but that guy said he and others came from all over the country to vote for Doug Jones.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 04:26:38 PM »

Greedo, you've been wrong about everything you ever said, you can't write legible English and you don't have a grasp of basic morality. Just stop expressing yourself, you have nothing worth saying and you also can't say things because you suck at language.
I never said the race was rigged but that there seems to be voter fraud going around,Doug Jones did win but that guy said he and others came from all over the country to vote for Doug Jones.
How does a single guy saying something matter? if I say that I helped the Clinton campaign bus in 3,0000 Mexicans so she could win the popular vote, does that make you believe it?

This is just more partisanship at work. Very low burden of proof for accusations against Democrats, and the highest burden of proof for any and all accusations against Republicans.

Greedo's comments are a prime example of why you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. He doesn't really seem to question whether something is true or not so long as it makes him feel better about his political choices.

Anyone who believes that video or any similar report: I challenge you to report it to the Alabama Secretary of State's office and post their response here.  If you're not willing to do so, it shows you don't really believe it, so please don't mention it again.  In short: put up or shut up.
Listen how many Moore times do I need to say it? Yes Jones he did win an impressive victory, also doing a recount is pointless but the SOS should look into voter fraud.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 10:33:41 PM »

My favorite is the ghost of stonewall Jackson.

Other good write ins are
Jackson my dog
Mickey Mouse
Bugs bunny
Bruce Wayne
Phil Robertson duck commander
Robert e Lee
And finally

ME

Those are highlights.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 05:35:23 PM »

I will see this man in hell, hang on while you can Moore, cuz u gonna be in fire and brimstone, the likes of which you have never seen before, whether it be 10 15 20 years, you aint got much left in you.

Maybe Satan is planning to retire and is grooming Moore as his successor?
Okay that is really disgusting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies