Roy Moore's political future
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:25:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Roy Moore's political future
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Will he run for office again?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Roy Moore's political future  (Read 1567 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 06:42:38 AM »

The Constitution Party would probably be eager to gain the support of a (now) nationally-known figure. The question is that if Moore thinks he has a political future, would he want to basically forfeit any chance of being elected by defecting to a third party?

I don't know that the Constitution Party would have him.  They had the chance to nominate Alan Keyes a few years ago and passed on it.  Moore has far more baggage.

I would not be surprised to see Moore as a TV regular on some "off brand" religious network.  Not TBN, but one of the knock-off networks. 
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 01:46:25 PM »

Didn't The Onion have an article on this? "Roy Moore Is Retiring to Spend More Time with Some Person's Kids".
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 07:26:15 PM »

The Constitution Party would probably be eager to gain the support of a (now) nationally-known figure. The question is that if Moore thinks he has a political future, would he want to basically forfeit any chance of being elected by defecting to a third party?

I don't know that the Constitution Party would have him.  They had the chance to nominate Alan Keyes a few years ago and passed on it.  Moore has far more baggage.

I would not be surprised to see Moore as a TV regular on some "off brand" religious network.  Not TBN, but one of the knock-off networks. 

Hasn't the Constitution Party gotten way more socially conservative in recent years? They used to pretty much just be a pro-life LP.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 03:33:03 AM »

Hasn't the Constitution Party gotten way more socially conservative in recent years? They used to pretty much just be a pro-life LP.
Not true actually. They've always been a hard core social conservative outfit. They're also very much against free trade and criminal justice reform. They declined to nominate Keyes because of Howard Phillips passionate opposition to his neoconservative foreign policy views.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2017, 05:38:55 AM »

I've been away from the TV today. Has God told Roy Moore to concede yet? Lol
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »

He fulfills his lifelong dream and becomes manager at the local Chuck E. Cheese.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 05:28:02 PM »

I've been away from the TV today. Has God told Roy Moore to concede yet? Lol

Not yet, but I'm hoping Roy decides he was robbed of a Senate seat and launches his 2020 Senate run as a revenge! You can't just let 'em steal things, Rapin' Roy!

Yeah, only Moore is allowed to steal things, like the innocence of little girls.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies