Opinion of Sarah Huckabee Sanders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:05:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Sarah Huckabee Sanders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Opinion of Sarah Huckabee Sanders  (Read 2275 times)
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »

She always rushes through the press briefings it seems.

She can see the buffet table in the background
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »

HP subject of an HP thread.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017, 10:07:56 AM »

At least you openly admit to being awful with comments like these.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2017, 01:08:50 PM »

At least you openly admit to being awful with comments like these.

Nowhere near as awful as the wharthog with makeup who shamelessly lies, spreads rumors, and gaslights  an entire nation on national Television for her boss.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2017, 04:29:25 PM »

Sexism is okay, as long as you’re a leftist.

Seriously, why is no one commenting on these disgustingly sexist comments?

Edgy Atlas lefties love to be hypocrites.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2017, 05:40:51 PM »

In order to become White House Press Secretary, she practically sold her soul to the devil. Appreciate that much ambition, but still HP.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »

Again, <implying sexism bothers Republicans>

Still not an excuse for hypocrisy. Try again.

But hey, good to know you feel sexist remarks are only unacceptable when they're made towards people you like. I assume you find it acceptable to use racial slurs against Black and Hispanic Republicans too?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2017, 06:42:15 PM »

But hey, good to know you feel sexist remarks are only unacceptable when they're made towards people you like. I assume you find it acceptable to use racial slurs against Black and Hispanic Republicans too?

To be clear, I don't think calling Sarah Sanders a cow is sexist. If you saw what I called Blake Farenthold, you'd think what I called her is tame. So I reject the premise of your ridiculously feigned outrage.

Referring to someone as a "Cow in heels who looks like she gets hit by a bus every morning" or "wharthog with makeup who shamelessly lies, spreads rumors, and gaslights  an entire nation on national Television for her boss" is still sexist, whether you are too blind to see it or not. Defending those sorts of statements and claiming they are not sexist is equally disgusting.

So you can reject whatever you want, but it doesn't change the truth.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2017, 06:59:29 PM »

To be clear, I don't think calling Sarah Sanders a cow is sexist. If you saw what I called Blake Farenthold, you'd think what I called her is tame. So I reject the premise of your ridiculously feigned outrage.

Referring to someone as a "Cow in heels who looks like she gets hit by a bus every morning" or "wharthog with makeup who shamelessly lies, spreads rumors, and gaslights  an entire nation on national Television for her boss" is still sexist, whether you are too blind to see it or not. Defending those sorts of statements and claiming they are not sexist is equally disgusting.

Didn't you vote for Ed Gillespie and now you're lecturing me and the others on treating people nicely? LOL

What's wrong, buddy? Can't think of any better ways to defend your blatant sexism?

At least you have no problems hiding your lack of decency.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2017, 07:11:11 PM »

I am sexist. I don't date men.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2017, 07:19:09 PM »

Didn't you vote for Ed Gillespie and now you're lecturing me and the others on treating people nicely? LOL

What's wrong, buddy? Can't think of any better ways to defend your blatant sexism?

Ah yes, President fhtagn is so outraged by perceived sexism she sported an R-VA avatar last month. Finding humor in people making fun of Sarah Sanders and Blake Farenthold doesn't imply sexism in and of itself. Get a grip.

Do you have any argument skills that aren't based on deflection?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2017, 07:21:59 PM »

Ah yes, President fhtagn is so outraged by perceived sexism she sported an R-VA avatar last month. Finding humor in people making fun of Sarah Sanders and Blake Farenthold doesn't imply sexism in and of itself. Get a grip.

I mean, it's a pretty good comeback. The comments were sexist obviously, but they can't hold a candle to Ed Gillespie's blatant race baiting campaign ads. I sense selective outrage here.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2017, 07:29:52 PM »

Thoroughly convincing. Nothing will stamp out sexual harassment like arguments like this!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »

Well if you read my usual coherent arguments, the answer is obviously yes. But I was arguing with a Republican in this thread. So I had to change my argumentation tactic to their "whataboutism" technique.

lol, I don't know which is funnier: that you think I'm a Republican, or your weak arguments defending sexism.
Val
FrankenFanGirl
Rookie
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2017, 07:51:02 PM »

White trash. Like, "child beauty pageant on TLC" white trash.

Oh the irony that you say this after crying about me bashing Alabama hicks. Lol

See, there's a difference: I was going after one person, while you're an unlikable Yankee twink who thinks his "regional pride" trolling is funny.

yo... people still use  “Yankee” as an insult? That’s amazing 😂
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2017, 07:53:15 PM »

Well if you read my usual coherent arguments, the answer is obviously yes. But I was arguing with a Republican in this thread. So I had to change my argumentation tactic to their "whataboutism" technique.

Which makes you look bad when they're right. (though I have to admit, "calling her a cow or warthog alone does not imply sexism" isn't deflection, as much as distilled ignorance).
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2017, 07:54:48 PM »

I don’t like her, but I applaud Trump for having the guts to follow in the steps of Clinton and Bush, and appoint a female press secretary, something Obama was too invested in his boys club to do.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2017, 07:57:33 PM »

I don’t like her, but I applaud Trump for having the guts to follow in the steps of Clinton and Bush, and appoint a female press secretary, something Obama was too invested in his boys club to do.

She only stays at her post because she is too ugly for the boss to harass her.

(insert Republican outrage about sexism)
Val
FrankenFanGirl
Rookie
United States

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

/thread

In seriousness though, yes, the "with Makeup" and "in heels" addendums to those comments are implicitly sexist, but calling her a cow or warthog alone does not imply sexism. Also worth noting: I didn't write those comments.

I do love how this thread magnificently exemplifed selective, feigned outrage though from people who obviously could not have cared less if it was Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 08:22:22 PM »

/thread

In seriousness though, yes, the "with Makeup" and "in heels" addendums to those comments are implicitly sexist, but calling her a cow or warthog alone does not imply sexism. Also worth noting: I didn't write those comments.

I do love how this thread magnificently exemplifed selective, feigned outrage though from people who obviously could not have cared less if it was Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't matter if you didn't write the comments, you still defended them.  Which is why I noted that makes you equally disgusting. 

I also find it absolutely hilarious that you think I'd tolerate it if it were about someone like Pelosi or Clinton.

It's still sexism. Party affiliation is irrelevant.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »

Huh?  Obama appointed women to top cabinet positions.  I doubt Trump will.  President Obama also placed Janet Yellen in charge of the Federal Reserve System.

Not only did Obama appoint more women than Trump, the women Obama appointed were smart, strong women not easily manipulated, unlike Sarah.

I do like it that we have posters such as you who call out misogyny in the US, and I wish Hillary got elected in 2008, but the notion that Obama is even anywhere near as anti-woman as Trump is ridiculous.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2017, 09:48:39 PM »

/thread

I don’t have to call those out. Democrats will do that.

The most sexist, horrible thing I ever saw was when Juanita Broaddrick on Facebook called Hillary’s defeat a “vindication of her decades-long fight against the Clintons” - and you know what happened? She received many, many comments from Democrats calling her a cow; a pig; a b*tch; a sl*t; a prostitute for lies. When I see Democrats who pretend to support gender equality treat a woman, especially one who was raped, it disgusts me. I understand that it seems that my disgust at Democratic sexism hurts your nobler sensibilities, but I will not apologize for it. I object to “minorly sexist” comments about Sarah Huckabee Sanders because I see the escalation from there.

You don’t get to pretend Democrats don’t regularly attack female and minority Republicans because Democrats feel like these groups shouldn’t be Republican politicians. Republicans never use the phrase “Uncle Tom,” but many Democrats can get away with that. I remember several of our posters calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom, mostly implicitly.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2017, 10:09:24 PM »

/thread

I don’t have to call those out. Democrats will do that.

The most sexist, horrible thing I ever saw was when Juanita Broaddrick on Facebook called Hillary’s defeat a “vindication of her decades-long fight against the Clintons” - and you know what happened? She received many, many comments from Democrats calling her a cow; a pig; a b*tch; a sl*t; a prostitute for lies. When I see Democrats who pretend to support gender equality treat a woman, especially one who was raped, it disgusts me. I understand that it seems that my disgust at Democratic sexism hurts your nobler sensibilities, but I will not apologize for it. I object to “minorly sexist” comments about Sarah Huckabee Sanders because I see the escalation from there.

You don’t get to pretend Democrats don’t regularly attack female and minority Republicans because Democrats feel like these groups shouldn’t be Republican politicians. Republicans never use the phrase “Uncle Tom,” but many Democrats can get away with that. I remember several of our posters calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom, mostly implicitly.

The hardest I ever laughed at a comment on Atlas:

... I don’t get it. Is this one of those “Ah! You called him gay! Good one, man.” jokes that take no real humor?
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -6.09

P P P

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2017, 12:24:05 AM »

A victim of the biggest tragedy in modern time. I don’t feel bad for her tho, she’s bad in her own rights. 
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »

I wouldn't call someone who would vote for Thatcher in 1983 a leftist just because they have a D avatar...

Anyway, HP.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies