Avengers: Infinity War
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:47:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Avengers: Infinity War
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Avengers: Infinity War  (Read 650 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 29, 2017, 09:19:11 PM »

I'm still processing the awesomeness that is this trailer: https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:06:57 PM »

Amazing Trailer
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 05:23:08 PM »

Not enough Guardians (probably by design). I am just dying to see how they will interact in the Avengers world now. This movie is going to be amazing.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »

There's no way that the Asgardians are on Earth yet; they'd be an army that Thanos would have trouble contending with.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 06:22:29 PM »

It's confirmed Thanos took the Asgardians in the post-credits scene in Ragnarok.

Also, apparently movies after Infinity War Part 2 (whatever they're calling Avengers 4 now) will be in the 1990's, and Iron Man and Captain America will be revealed as Skrulls upon their deaths.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »

It's confirmed Thanos took the Asgardians in the post-credits scene in Ragnarok.

Also, apparently movies after Infinity War Part 2 (whatever they're calling Avengers 4 now) will be in the 1990's, and Iron Man and Captain America will be revealed as Skrulls upon their deaths.

What are Skrulls?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 10:47:52 PM »

What are Skrulls?

Shapeshifting aliens that tried to take over the earth by impersonating heroes.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 11:13:10 PM »

What are Skrulls?

Shapeshifting aliens that tried to take over the earth by impersonating heroes.

#1. Curious what you mean by 1990s and where you heard that. So they will be set before the Phase 1-3 timelines?

#2. I know there will be a Skrull storyline, but I don't think we know who will be revealed as an imposter. I will say though, that to me Captain America makes the most sense (Makes sense for them to step in as a hero who has been lost for ~70 years and is probably dead)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 03:27:06 AM »

Not enough Guardians (probably by design). I am just dying to see how they will interact in the Avengers world now. This movie is going to be amazing.

That's probably because the scene where Thor meets them is going to be the cliffhanger that leads to part 2.
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »

I hate to be that guy, but this isn't accurate.  Its true that the upcoming Captain Marvel movie will be set in the 90s and feature the Skrulls as the villains.  They are going to bring her to the present day in 2019's Avengers 4, with all the post-Avengers 4 films being set in the present day as well.

I think they are planning at some point soon on doing an adaption of a story from the comics called 'Secret Invasion' where the Skrulls tried to conquer Earth by impersonation various heroes. But I highly doubt the Captain America and Iron Man will be revealed to have Skrulls. Especially since Chris Evans' and Robert Downey Jr.'s contracts expire after Avengers 4. And that film will probably end with Steve Rogers and Tony Stark dead or retired.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 07:10:47 PM »

Thor-God of Thunder, Loki God of Ice and the Underworld or Lucifer are immortals who don't die the Good in Thor overcomes the god of the underworld and Thanos, along with the Hulk, Jarvis and Dr Strange to rid Loki and Thanos with Dr Strange power to reverse time to save the earth.

I don't know at the end if Captain America or Iron Man survives, but Spiderman lives up to expectations in 2020
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 09:16:04 PM »

Spiderman lives up to expectations in 2020

Will he finish ahead of Cory Booker in the New Hampshire primary?
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 04:08:38 AM »

Turning Cap and IM into Skrulls is an easy way to write them out of their contracts but it's also a terrible way to end their character arcs, especially with all the effort that's been put into developing those arcs. Both Cap and Tony are better off dying in a self-sacrificial blaze of glory than to be written out as covert bad guys.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies