Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:04:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 144443 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: November 28, 2017, 08:04:21 AM »

An if Moore does win as someone pointed out days ago can we stop with"both sides"? Massachusetts voted for a rep because Martha ran a lazy campaign the fact that "muh party line" is stronger than pedophilea speaks about conservative America and it's values

What did it speak of liberal America and it’s values when for over 40 years Massachusetts’ liberals elected a drunken coward killer who used his influence to avoid prosecution?

At the time Coakley lost the Democrats held 60 seats in the Senate.  Their majority status was not threatened.  Only their filibuster proof majority was threatened. Obamacare also played a part in her lose.

Take off your angel wings.  Only Melania is an angel.

Talk about Cult 45..
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1151 on: November 28, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »

An if Moore does win as someone pointed out days ago can we stop with"both sides"? Massachusetts voted for a rep because Martha ran a lazy campaign the fact that "muh party line" is stronger than pedophilea speaks about conservative America and it's values

What did it speak of liberal America and it’s values when for over 40 years Massachusetts's liberals elected a drunken coward killer who used his influence to avoid prosecution?

At the time Coakley lost the Democrats held 60 seats in the Senate.  Their majority status was not threatened.  Only their filibuster proof majority was threatened. Obamacare also played a part in her lose.

Take off your angel wings.  Only Melania is an angel.

Talk about Cult 45..
It takes one to know one!

At least I am not as cultist as the folks who had their grade school kids singing songs praising Obama in 2008.  That was scary from by perspective.

Just sorry you can’t see your double standard.

I am still waiting for someone to list the ways Trump is supporting Russian policies.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #1152 on: November 28, 2017, 08:46:46 AM »

Can we please stop hijacking the thread with "whataboutism"?

This thread is for discussion of the Alabama senate race.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #1153 on: November 28, 2017, 09:07:18 AM »

When does the JMC poll come out. It's still trash, but at least it's not fake trash that was formed a few weeks ago for the purpose of setting the narrative. National and local fox polls are what I would put the most stock in, though.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1154 on: November 28, 2017, 09:11:04 AM »

Candidates like Moore or Gillespie are what happen after you throw all standards of decorum and decency out of politics to elect someone like Trump.

Dont compare Gillespie to Moore or  even Trump. He is a George W Bush Type Republican , not a Trump type one.

I am actually a Rubio Republican.   Bush Republicans are not so hot anymore because the Bushes like the Clintons have become influence peddlers.  The Bushes were instrumemtal in sidetracking Rubio.  Rubio was the only one of the major candidates who could have defeated both Trump, Cruz, and Hillary. Kasich never had the strength to beat Trump because he never even tried to develop any strength in the south.  His presence helped stop Rubio.

Please note I am not knocking the Bushes because they did not support Trump.  It is because they have become influence peddlers interested primarily in themselves.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1155 on: November 28, 2017, 09:18:27 AM »

When does the JMC poll come out. It's still trash, but at least it's not fake trash that was formed a few weeks ago for the purpose of setting the narrative. National and local fox polls are what I would put the most stock in, though.

No later than tomorrow, supposedly.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1156 on: November 28, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »

Harry is standing by Change research https://mobile.twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/935514326580039680
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1157 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:27 AM »

It'd be really nice if we could have less cultist pedophile worship in this thread and more focus on actual news about the race.

The 1000th Republican post just saying "I am an evil person devoid of morality" is pretty monotonous.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1158 on: November 28, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »

Exactly what relatives of that girl must do almost 40 years ago (to Moore and people like him). Edge of palm to the artery, fist in the temple, knee in the balls - there are many ways. Even teenager can do it. In my case i simply ran away after hitting his hands as strongly as i could. But if that would be not enough - the steps i described above would follow. But they ALL didi nothing until November 2017...

Hold on just a minute there man. These girls some of them least did, repeat did fight more off. Remember the one girl who said she had to physically fight to get out of the car and had bruises on her neck afterwards?. Don't be quite such a twat and comparing the two.

The more important question here, is did you tell any adults when this happened? Was it in the 1970s? Or at least close? Who did you report this to in authority? It sounds like you've been chastising these women for not coming forward as a teenager in 1970s Alabama and publicly reporting such incidents by a local up-and-coming powerful young politician. Look at these women getting dragged over the coals in the standards of 2010's America, which is far less tolerant of such Behavior or to disregard of victims claims.

So again, who did you report this to? Did you go to the police like you say these women should have? Did you report it to the person's employer? If it was school-related did you go to the principal or superintendent?
swf541

« Reply #1159 on: November 28, 2017, 11:24:10 AM »

Thats a bold strategy.....
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1160 on: November 28, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »

Candidates like Moore or Gillespie are what happen after you throw all standards of decorum and decency out of politics to elect someone like Trump.

Dont compare Gillespie to Moore or  even Trump. He is a George W Bush Type Republican , not a Trump type one.
No, he ran a Trump-lite campaign while being too weak to openly support Trump.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1161 on: November 28, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »

Not really. I’m sure their methodology is fair, even if there is dispute about how sound/Best practice it is. The issue is whether their electorate turnout model (which is different between polls), which is the same concern any poll in this rather unique special election has
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1162 on: November 28, 2017, 02:11:00 PM »

Can we please stop hijacking the thread with "whataboutism"?

This thread is for discussion of the Alabama senate  race.
[/quote

When a poster attacks the morality of a Moore voter or conservatives in general, the poster lays open the poster’s own morality and double standards.  The poster also opens liberalism to the same evaluation.

If the poster resides in a glass house, the poster should not throw stones. Even in these cases I agree to reduce my return fire.

Of course you have the right to attack Moore and urge folks not to vote for him.  Even then you have no right to have your double standards go unquestioned.  But, I will not do anymore whatabouts, in these cases.

Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1163 on: November 28, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »

It'd be really nice if we could have less cultist pedophile worship in this thread and more focus on actual news about the race.

The 1000th Republican post just saying "I am an evil person devoid of morality" is pretty monotonous.

Why don’t you stop calling people names.  That would be a great start.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1164 on: November 28, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »

Why don’t you stop calling people names.  That would be a great start.

Just embrace the name. That's what I've done. I am an evil person devoid of morality.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1165 on: November 28, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »

Why don’t you stop calling people names.  That would be a great start.

Just embrace the name. That's what I've done. I am an evil person devoid of morality.

You may be right, when it comes to calling me a name.  But I I am not sure when it comes to the voters.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1166 on: November 28, 2017, 02:44:36 PM »

Arkansas Yankee It would be nice though if you diversified your argument a bit. You've been going on and on about Kennedy since you registered. We've all heard your views on that, and people have already debated you on the merits of your comparison. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by constantly bringing it up.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1167 on: November 28, 2017, 03:22:01 PM »
« Edited: November 28, 2017, 03:24:57 PM by Arkansas Yankee »

Arkansas Yankee It would be nice though if you diversified your argument a bit. You've been going on and on about Kennedy since you registered. We've all heard your views on that, and people have already debated you on the merits of your comparison. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by constantly bringing it up.

I have started merely referencing it as the Kennedy escapade. It still has referenced at times.

I suspect we will all have new material when the House finally releases details on all the paid coverups.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1168 on: November 28, 2017, 03:32:53 PM »

Jones will win, there have to be some things that still matter.

The world is a terrible place, friend. Alabama electing a pedophile probably won't even be in the top tier of horrible things that happen worldwide on December 12th.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #1169 on: November 28, 2017, 04:58:23 PM »

The world is a terrible place, friend. Alabama electing a pedophile probably won't even be in the top tier of horrible things that happen worldwide on December 12th.
You're right. Never put faith in Alabama.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1170 on: November 28, 2017, 05:01:33 PM »

Jesus Christ. Roll Eyes Aren't you just a regular Nietzsche.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1171 on: November 28, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »

Jesus Christ. Roll Eyes Aren't you just a regular Nietzsche.

I mean, I don't see how you could argue I'm wrong. Most of us follow world news here. There's almost always some type of genocide going on somewhere.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1172 on: November 28, 2017, 05:27:57 PM »

Gravis will be releasing a final, 5-day poll this week.

https://twitter.com/GravisMarketing/status/934832446285189120
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #1173 on: November 28, 2017, 09:38:10 PM »

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/935696626160668672

Harry is almost certainly referring to the JMC poll to be released tomorrow.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #1174 on: November 28, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »

Why would you say that?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to: