Paula Jean Swearengin 2020?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:13:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Paula Jean Swearengin 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Paula Jean Swearengin 2020?  (Read 1381 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 10:45:19 PM »

Umm...

I don't care if you hate Manchin, no other Dem could really win WV. Same with Heitkamp in ND.

So no. She either loses the primary or the general in 2018. And is nowhere to be found by 2020.

No Democrat will win in WV, so you might as well vote your principles. That's the entire point. See my reasoning for supporting her here.

Heitkamp might be able to win. Not as many racist hicks in ND as there are in WV.

Manchin MIGHT be re-elected.  Swearengin would require a miracle to get elected.

Will you be proud of your support if there are 50 Democratic Senators in 2019, but none from WV if Swearengin was nominated and lost?

Both Manchin and Swearengin have a 0% chance of winning, so the question is irrelevant. If there really was a significant chance that Manchin could win then I'd support him, but there isn't.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »

Umm...

I don't care if you hate Manchin, no other Dem could really win WV. Same with Heitkamp in ND.

So no. She either loses the primary or the general in 2018. And is nowhere to be found by 2020.

No Democrat will win in WV, so you might as well vote your principles. That's the entire point. See my reasoning for supporting her here.

Heitkamp might be able to win. Not as many racist hicks in ND as there are in WV.

Manchin MIGHT be re-elected.  Swearengin would require a miracle to get elected.

Will you be proud of your support if there are 50 Democratic Senators in 2019, but none from WV if Swearengin was nominated and lost?

Both Manchin and Swearengin hasve a 0% chance of winning, so the question is irrelevant.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 10:54:06 PM »

This thread is making me wonder if I should start a thread of my own:

Maria Chapelle-Nadal in 2020?

After all, she is my state senator, and I defend her constitutional right to say she hopes Trump gets assassinated.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 11:13:49 PM »

THAT's the DAMN LINE! I will vote Trump if that pig is the nominee. And there is no other democrat alive that I would immediately do that for besides this crooked wench.

You'd vote for the somewhat openly but indirectly racist socially conservative white "Real SC Values" senator over Paula Jean?

Not sure why you have such a visceral reaction to Paula Jean lol. I don't have a favorable opinion of her but this is funny.

She would tear the party completely apart, isolate anyone who does not agree with her, unleash brutal regulations on our economy, be even less bipartisan than Trump, and make the environment priority number one, and while the environment is important, we can't vike up our lives just to help it. Reforms, yes. But this woman would seek to squash anyone and any business who and that isn't a stress free green vegan organic non gmo gluten free bph free whole foods kale munchin sjw censoring hypocritical safe space reverse-racist nose ring bearing beanie and beret toting latte and dunn bros coffee sippin check yo privilege belting angry and entitled brat types. Mkay? It's already been nearly a year since the Donald was elected, and frankly while nearly every moment of it has sucked, at least our economy is doing OK, and we have survived. I think we can ride out the storm. With her, there will be a lot more damage and cleanup after the storm. With Trump we survive, with her, we lose or have damaged nearly everything that is dear to us.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 11:19:58 PM »

But this woman would seek to squash anyone and any business who and that isn't a stress free green vegan organic non gmo gluten free bph free whole foods kale munchin sjw censoring hypocritical safe space reverse-racist nose ring bearing beanie and beret toting latte and dunn bros coffee sippin check yo privilege belting angry and entitled brat types.

lmao
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies