Trump approval ratings thread 1.2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:27:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump approval ratings thread 1.2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 78
Author Topic: Trump approval ratings thread 1.2  (Read 185378 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: December 20, 2017, 01:30:02 PM »

You know, I kind of wish Krazen would take LimoLiberal under his wing and teach him the ins and outs of successful trolling for the long term. Whether you love Krazen or hate him, he's endured and proven himself successful at what he does. LimoLiberal's just hapless. He's too eager for attention and to be liked to really pull this off. But he keeps trying.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #701 on: December 20, 2017, 01:42:50 PM »

You know, I kind of wish Krazen would take LimoLiberal under his wing and teach him the ins and outs of successful trolling for the long term. Whether you love Krazen or hate him, he's endured and proven himself successful at what he does. LimoLiberal's just hapless. He's too eager for attention and to be liked to really pull this off. But he keeps trying.

Bless his heart!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #702 on: December 20, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »

Don't worry limo. This thread is titled "Trump approval ratings" but it's actually "Daily dose of libs trying to feel better in Trump's America".
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #703 on: December 20, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »

Don't worry limo. This thread is titled "Trump approval ratings" but it's actually "Daily dose of libs trying to feel better in Trump's America".

Doug Jones+1.5

44 point swing in Tennessee yesterday

RIP the GOP in 2018. They need to moderate and become more reasonable so they get educated swing voters like me back into their fold.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #704 on: December 20, 2017, 02:08:24 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

RIP the GOP in 2018. They need to moderate and become more reasonable so they get educated swing voters like me back into their fold.

Bragging about Doug Jones winning is like bragging about catching fish with sticks of dynamite.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #705 on: December 20, 2017, 02:12:53 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

Bragging about Doug Jones winning is like bragging about catching fish with sticks of dynamite.

Yes, that's a great analogy for a Democrat winning a senate race in *Alabama*.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #706 on: December 20, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

The story of 2018.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #707 on: December 20, 2017, 02:16:01 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2017, 02:22:22 PM by Doctor Imperialism »

Doug Jones+1.5

So in this analogy, Republicans are a bunch of stupid, helpless fish? Sounds right.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #708 on: December 20, 2017, 02:21:53 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

Seriously.

I think Republicans are underestimating how completely ****ed they are in 2018.

I mean just look at these numbers.

Live interview generic ballot polls in December
CNN D+18
Quinnipiac D+15
Monmouth D+15
Marist D+13
POS (R) D+12
NBC/WSJ D+11
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« Reply #709 on: December 20, 2017, 02:23:05 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

Your president has a 36% approval and a 60% disapproval despite 4% growth in the economy. He's completely done for.

The sooner you guys kick out Trump, become a more moderate party, and stand for something that isn't just supply-side economics and racism, the sooner you get educated and involved people like me to rejoin the party.

Or you could keep on exclusively going for uneducated white people, which are declining by a fast rate every single year.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #710 on: December 20, 2017, 02:24:22 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

Seriously.

CNN D+18
Quinnipiac D+15
Monmouth D+15
Marist D+13
POS (R) D+12
NBC/WSJ D+11

BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #711 on: December 20, 2017, 02:39:59 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2017, 02:44:32 PM by superbudgie1582 »

Doug Jones+1.5

Seriously.

CNN D+18
Quinnipiac D+15
Monmouth D+15
Marist D+13
POS (R) D+12
NBC/WSJ D+11

Hillary won the popular vote by 2%. That was in line with her 4% lead in the polling average. National polling was pretty accurate in 2016.

Edit: A veteran of a polling forum should know that.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #712 on: December 20, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »

Doug Jones+1.5

Seriously.

CNN D+18
Quinnipiac D+15
Monmouth D+15
Marist D+13
POS (R) D+12
NBC/WSJ D+11

Hillary won the popular vote by 2%. That was in line with her 4% lead in the polling average. National polling was pretty accurate in 2016.

And the polls were too favorable to Republicans in Virginia and Alabama.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #713 on: December 20, 2017, 05:43:43 PM »

I think Trump will get a bump may take a few days but he might get back into the 42-45% range.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #714 on: December 20, 2017, 05:44:55 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2017, 05:49:09 PM by PittsburghSteel »

I think Trump will get a bump may take a few days but he might get back into the 42-45% range.

This was the most unpopular tax plan in the history of polling (According to FiveThirtyEight). Only 33% of Americans support it and CNN had an article about it becoming even less popular by the day. There will be no bump. Are you LimoLiberal's sock puppet?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #715 on: December 20, 2017, 05:46:09 PM »

What the fyck is wrong with VA-D avatars?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #716 on: December 20, 2017, 05:50:48 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2017, 05:52:54 PM by Virginia »

Trump hasn't been in that range since the first few months of his presidency. Given his current position, that is less like a bump and more like a rocket launch.

edit: Minus one brief (1 day) surge to 42% in June and an immediate 3% drop the next day
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #717 on: December 20, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »
« Edited: December 20, 2017, 05:57:28 PM by Yank2133 »

Doug Jones+1.5

Seriously.

CNN D+18
Quinnipiac D+15
Monmouth D+15
Marist D+13
POS (R) D+12
NBC/WSJ D+11

Yeah, national polling was fine in 2016.

On top of that we already seeing the swings in the SEs and there is of course the intensity gap between those who highly approve of Trump and those who highly disapprove of the President.

The GOP is done. People like Reaganfan might not see it or are in denial, but they are done after November 2018.

Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #718 on: December 20, 2017, 05:54:19 PM »

To be honest with you, I don't think the tax bill issue is going away. But then again, the right-wing media swept the 2013 government shutdown under the rug awfully quick, so I can't be absolutely sure.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #719 on: December 20, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »

This was the most unpopular tax plan in the history of polling (According to FiveThirtyEight). Only 33% of Americans support it and CNN had an article about it becoming even less popular by the day. There will be no bump. Are you LimoLiberal's sock puppet?
Well, they're both concern trolls from Virginia...
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #720 on: December 20, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »

Is it that insane to think that, if people see story after story of big companies giving hundreds of millions in bonuses to everyday people and donating to charity (ostensibly) because of these tax cuts, they'll start to warm to the plan?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #721 on: December 20, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »

Well, they're both concern trolls from Virginia...

Henster was a Bernie bro last year, IIRC.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #722 on: December 20, 2017, 06:00:57 PM »

There is a massive PR campaign underway look at what AT&T, Comcast, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third with their 'bonuses' its all coordinated. This was all planned by Trump/GOP.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #723 on: December 20, 2017, 06:05:41 PM »

Republicans and Trump are going to make massive gains because of this. Look at the companies announcing higher minimum wages and bonuses. The tax plan will be very popular in a couple of weeks, I guarantee it.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #724 on: December 20, 2017, 06:06:33 PM »

Everyone may now proceed to put LimoLiberal on "ignore"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length