Trump: "Melania really wanted to be with us" while she is standing right there
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump: "Melania really wanted to be with us" while she is standing right there
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump: "Melania really wanted to be with us" while she is standing right there  (Read 3114 times)
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 11:25:14 PM »

I hate when people start picking on minor faux pas and slips of the tongue committed by Trump and then act like it's unique to him. Are you trying to say Obama never misspoke? Come on. "57 states," "inhalator," and "corpse man" spring to mind.

And if you're trying to make fun of Donald and Melania's marriage...I mean, do you really want to go there? Should we talk about Bill and Hillary?
The difference between when Democrats misspeak and when Republicans misspeak is that when Democrats misspeak it's usually a mistake.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 09:50:03 AM »

I hate when people start picking on minor faux pas and slips of the tongue committed by Trump and then act like it's unique to him. Are you trying to say Obama never misspoke? Come on. "57 states," "inhalator," and "corpse man" spring to mind.

And if you're trying to make fun of Donald and Melania's marriage...I mean, do you really want to go there? Should we talk about Bill and Hillary?
The difference between when Democrats misspeak and when Republicans misspeak is that when Democrats misspeak it's usually a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA

So this was just a mistake?

🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2017, 11:31:38 AM »

misspeaking is a mistake by definition.

What I want to know is why is Yahoo! copy-pasting dumb takes from Glamour magazine and passing it off as news without even proper attribution.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »

He meant "Melania is happy to be here." You have to be pretty flexible to spin it into what the title suggests, but you'll still have to try harder.

Stop the presses. Having watched the video, I think Sanchez is dead right here. In fact, Trump starts to say something immediately after words starting with she really, and then it was suddenly cut off.

Okay, he's an idiotic sexist pig with a trophy wife who he's undoubtedly cheated on with more coke whores then one can count. But this is a Bonafide unfair attack.

Just reposting this so we can reiterate the bottom line here, and close out this thread, BS comparisons to the clintons included.

Very worst, and I mean absolute worst, one could say that it was typically curious and swell-headed of him to not even gesture look at Melania when he said but again at worse typically not realizing Melania what's with him.

End of discussion I hope.
cvparty
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 12:25:04 PM »

this thread is a hot mess
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2017, 12:37:38 PM »

What I want to know is why is Yahoo! copy-pasting dumb takes from Glamour magazine and passing it off as news without even proper attribution.
That's not what I mean. I meant that, for example, while Barack Obama doesn't actually think there are more then 50 states, Mitt Romney does actually believe that corporations are people.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2017, 04:50:34 PM »

This forum is approaching peak Trump derangement syndrome.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 04:53:59 PM »

That's not what I mean. I meant that, for example, while Barack Obama doesn't actually think there are more then 50 states, Mitt Romney does actually believe that corporations are people.

Of course! The Republican is wrong but the Democrat merely has a slip of the tongue
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2017, 06:43:15 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2017, 06:45:13 PM by bruhgmger2 »

Of course! The Republican is wrong but the Democrat merely has a slip of the tongue
That's usually the case, yeah.
Wakie77
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 08:33:25 AM »

The old man is senile.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 10:09:47 AM »

I hate when people start picking on minor faux pas and slips of the tongue committed by Trump and then act like it's unique to him.

Welcome to the Atlas.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 10:11:11 AM »

Can you even read?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 12:00:00 PM »

Most corporations are people, except those who are secretly chipmunks in suits.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies