Who is more insane? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:40:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Who is more insane? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is more nuts?
Pat Roberson

Michael Moore

Km Jong Il

Jean Marie Le Pen

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Who is more insane?  (Read 4450 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 23, 2005, 02:34:07 PM »

They are all roughly the same level of wacko's, but Kim wins, followed by Pat, Frenchi, and Moore (surprisingly enough).
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 08:53:35 AM »

I stand by this:  Not a goddamned one of you is qualified to say whether Kim or any of the others is insane, and this is a dangerous game You are all playing.

I had to undergo psychological treatment 10 years ago.  Does that count?  Smiley  I even got to sit on this cool swivel chair which was also a recliner while having to talk about my family and work.  hehehe . . . I miss the little blue pills.  Wink
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 09:08:13 AM »

...but I think many of the problems have in our society stem from a lack of adequate respect for the education system, perhaps brought on by the failure of our educational system (although we can debate this latter point.)

I think for the most part, everyone here are armchair quarterbacks when it comes to what we discuss, and that is understood by the readers.  In my case, except for Engineering and College finances, my knowledge on most topics are either from life experiences or readings/beliefs.  The same would go with everyone else.  While I was diagnosed as being clinically depressed and was under suicide watch for a while, does that qualify me to diagnose others?  No, but I do understand what people in similar situations like mine must be going through.  However, in the case of this poll, it was done more in jest, and should be treated as such.  Smiley  So, why don't get go get a brew (or in my case, a coke) and kick back and watch the satirical remarks?  Smiley  Nothing to get worked up over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies