Who is more insane? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Who is more insane? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is more nuts?
Pat Roberson

Michael Moore

Km Jong Il

Jean Marie Le Pen

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Who is more insane?  (Read 4467 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: August 23, 2005, 02:53:11 PM »

I voted Le Pen, but it'S really a tie between him and Robertson, with Kim no far behind.
Anyone who believes Michael Moore compares with this crowd is even nuttier than Michael Moore - and that's saying a lot.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 08:53:52 AM »

Don't confuse sanity with intelligence.

Got it Dr. Freud.  Actually, I'm wondering why Vorlon would be slumming like this.  This is the sort of Straw Poll I'd expect from several posters, but's this is surprising.  Bad day at the office, I'd guess. 

My point is that that Robertson is a moron.  Moore is not particularly bright.  Le Pen is racist a**hole, who's not bright either.  Kim is nuts.

clear.  again, I had a point last night but forgot what it was.  my apologies for the sarcasm.  Mostly I was venting at the use of a clinical psychology term by a poster, usually a serious one, who has thus far claimed no particular psychoanalytical traning.  I'm a big fan of division of labor, as I've stated before in my many rants against Frist and Dean, both of whom are well qualified for other jobs, but not for government work.  I suppose asking, in a straw poll, whether someone is insane, is the sort of thing I find gravely offensive.  Still, I should have made that more clear instead of raining sarcasm on other posters. 

I stand by this:  Not a goddamned one of you is qualified to say whether Kim or any of the others is insane, and this is a dangerous game You are all playing.
Got you loud and clear.
This time. Not before.
Then again, there are politicians who betray some pretty obvious sociopathic traits...just look at Ronald Schill...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 09:05:11 AM »

If this would be an election I would vote for the bearded fat guy with the baseball cap. Wink
Fidel Castro? Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies