Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:02:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Rendell/Rendell

Rendell/Hoeffel

Hoeffel/Hoeffel

Hoeffel/Rendell

Other (please specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell  (Read 3305 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 22, 2005, 01:28:32 AM »

Hoeffel/Rendell.  Joe Hoeffel has little charisma compared to Rendell.

You like Hoeffel more than Rendell? Wow.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

I love seeing a SE PA Dem say that. Good for you, nini. You will be the type of person who helps change this state and get the sports commentator out of office.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 09:40:59 PM »

I love seeing a SE PA Dem say that. Good for you, nini. You will be the type of person who helps change this state and get the sports commentator out of office.
To replace him with Yogi Scranton, Piccola (who nobody gives a shit about), or Swann (another sports commentator?

If Swann were governor, and he were on Monday Night Football, you'd praise him for raising awareness of obsesity or some horse shit like that.

I probably wouldn't support Scranton or Piccola. Swann is fine as long as he lays out a vision. Eddie's vision is Sunday afternoons behind the desk on Post Game Live.

If Swann decided to do every MNF game, I'd be on his case, too!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 09:43:14 PM »

He probably would, but he'll never be governor, so it's hypothetical on both counts.

Never be Governor? Don't be too sure of yourself. Swann has a big lead in the GOP primary polls and is not far behind Rendell.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 09:48:27 PM »

And I hear Ed Rendell is ahead in his primary, too.

Not far behind is still behind, but I think Pennsylvanians will choose a candidate with experience rather than one who runs on the fact he played football for the Steelers and "wants to be governor".

Won't respond to your top comment because, as usual, it adds nothing to the conversation.

He's still behind...with a year to go. Simple fact is that many people dislike Rendell and the polls continue to show that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 09:56:16 PM »

And I can think of a certain poll a year before a certain election that showed a certain candidate behind a certain future congresswoman, Phil. Roll Eyes

Totally different race, Casey. When you learn something about PA politics, come back and post. (Example: Stuff like "Chuck Pennacchio will be our next U.S. Senator" demonstrates a lacking of knowledge)

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's where Swann starts off. Rendell beat Fisher in '02 by eight points. It's going to be closer than '02 if Swann is the nominee. Point is: Rendell does not have this locked up. Wake up from your Democratic fantasy land.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 10:07:02 PM »

Yes, just like how Fisher was going to deliver Western PA for you Republicans against a popular Mayor from the largest city in the state. Right.....

Uh...the west can't win elections? Why are the Dems of this state (who post here) so stupid? It's almost as if you believe that Philadelphia runs the show. That's it. Wake up, please.

And to compare a Fisher-Rendell race to Rendell-Swann is foolish but coming from you...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh, I will but I'm afraid that's not relevant here, Casey. Let's try to stick to the subject, ok? Alright.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 05:09:22 PM »

Rendell should win. Santorum is very unpopular and the money from NE, TX, AL, MS, SC will be coming in to aid Santorums campaign. the dems should win both races.

Rendelll should beat Hoeffel by around 4-5pts.
Casey will beat Santorum by a couple.

Hoeffel isn't running, genius.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies