Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:52:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 18765 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »
« edited: June 18, 2018, 04:23:18 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Statement on Clyde1998, ReaganClinton, and Gubernatorial Debate

As of late, my opponent Clyde has been incredibly inactive. I encourage the members of the PUP to evaluate their options and not decide to be partisan. As a compromise, I will be appointing a Lt. Gov. from the PUP to represent Lincoln. As for my other opponent, he is not a true Federalist since he abandoned the party to join the Alliance. Out of service to Lincoln, I have returned to the Federalist Party and now request their endorsement. I am the best chance to restore the prosperity which has been long awaited in our beloved region. I have tremendous respect and admiration for both of my opponents, but they are not the right choice for the Lincoln Region. If either of them are elected, we will experience the same results - inactivity and division. We can't afford to have this ever again in our region and I will combat this wholeheartedly. As for the debate, it could not proceed due to a lack of participation on the part of my opponents, and voters should recognize that they will get more of the same if one of my opponents are elected as Lincoln Governor. My opponents have not offered anything different from the status quo and didn't even display their policy proposals. I am the only candidate that exhibits enthusiasm for the office. They are the wrong choice due to leading to more stagnation. I am the best way forward and will rise above the fray to lead Lincoln in the right direction.

I am confident that voters will choose moderation, decency, and a brighter future.

I ask that all members of the Progressive Union Party, Federalist Party, and Alliance come together to vote for me as the next Lincoln Governor.

Thank you.

-Spark498

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2018, 04:53:48 PM »

Calling on Clyde to Withdraw or be Disqualified from the Race

My opponent Clyde has not participated in the Gubernatorial Debate. I am unaware of how the Progressive Union Party can endorse such a candidate that embodies inactivity. As for RC, this candidate has created a rift with the PUP. If the Federalist Party has any chance of winning the governorship, I suggest that they reconsider their support for ReaganClinton and shun divisiveness. He should be held accountable for his interactions with them. Both RC and Clyde have not shown any reasonable effort that they seek to remain a voice for the Lincoln Region.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »

I wish to apologize for this statement, after reading over your campaign page I realize you have layed out specific policies, and that this statement is false.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »

I wish to apologize for this statement, after reading over your campaign page I realize you have layed out specific policies, and that this statement is false.

Your apology is recognized.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2018, 10:02:52 AM »
« Edited: June 21, 2018, 10:14:42 AM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

Gubernatorial Election

Hello my fellow citizens in the Lincoln region, tomorrow is a very important day in Lincoln. It will decide the fate of the region and have implications for all of us. I want to ensure that Lincoln is brought in the right direction. All of my policy proposals demonstrate my positions on the issues and I seek to benefit everyone by implementing them. My opponents, Clyde and ReaganClinton, have demonstrated their lack of commitment for the Lincoln region by being inactive, participate in debates, and be incredibly uncooperative with the other party. We cannot afford to have someone who is inactive or an obstructionist in the office as important as Lincoln Governor. As the only Federalist in this race, I will stand true to my principles and work with those on the other side of the aisle to accomplish meaningful reform for our region. I have the resolve to be committed to my beliefs and defend those in the Lincoln region. It is important that we recognize the values that we are grounded upon, since inactivity and divisiveness are not part of them. I am the strongest candidate to lead and allow the Lincoln region to be illuminated and prosper in these turbulent times. I will hit the ground running by ensuring that each citizen will have their basic needs satisfied which includes healthcare and education. I will work with the legislature to ensure that Progressives are heard. This is the reason I will appoint a member of the Progressive Union Party to become the next Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln should I be elected. I believe that we all have something to contribute, and together we can forge a new future, one that is brighter than ever.

I would be extremely grateful for your support tomorrow, your vote counts and means a lot to me. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with the results because the reforms will truly transform the Lincoln region.

Thank you very much and I look forward to advocating for you as Lincoln Governor.

Best regards,

-Spark498, Former Lincoln Assemblyman and Candidate for Governor
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2018, 10:59:18 AM »

Spark. Do you have any comment on the write in Candidacy of JGibson, and how it seems to be replacing Clyde's invisicampaign?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »

Spark. Do you have any comment on the write in Candidacy of JGibson, and how it seems to be replacing Clyde's invisicampaign?

I have commented on the write-in campaign.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2018, 11:07:20 AM »

Ah, alright
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2018, 11:16:59 AM »

Ah, alright

Yes, I wish him the best of luck in his campaign. I also hope you will find success in your election, you are currently favored. If elected Governor, I will consider placing you among others in my administration.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2018, 11:28:02 AM »
« Edited: June 21, 2018, 11:32:58 AM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

(Repost)

Final Comments on Opponents

ReaganClinton is the wrong choice for Governor

To the Progressive Union Party: My utmost apologies
To the Federalist Party: Is this someone who we want to be in charge?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is this someone we want to have in the office of Lincoln Governor? We shouldn't have someone who blames others to be the leader of our beloved region. And more importantly, I doubt his ability to even come to an agreement with the PUP. This is the danger of electing ReaganClinton as Governor. He may have tenure, but it has been extremely disastrous with the opposing party. If we can't have a productive Governor who will negotiate, progress will not be possible.

I have been extending olive branches to the PUP on his behalf to let their members know that they are not the enemy and people to be shunned due to their party affiliation, but rather we must welcome and work with them as the majority of the Lincoln region. They want the best for our citizens as well so we might as well work together with them. RC will only consider his agenda and not all involved. I repeat, due to his behavior, it is unlikely that he will appoint a Lt. Governor from the PUP like I will. By advocating for his own points of view, he'll continue to disregard the other party, and definitely will disregard the citizens of Lincoln. Just like he did when he couldn't fulfill the duties of Representative and chose to take fruitless pursuits in attacking members of the Progressive Union Party. If he is indeed elected, I will accept the result and choose to be respectful. However, I will seek to minimize the damage he will do to the Lincoln region.

This is NOT someone who deserves to be elected.

Clyde still inactive

As for Clyde, I am glad the PUP recognized his inactivity and unwillingness to campaign. He has been indifferent towards making any meaningful actions, and this reflects upon the citizens of Lincoln. He would have been a formidable opponent, but this was a prudent move on their part. If elected, I will consider the points of view of the PUP in the legislature and take them into account while making decisions for the Lincoln region.

JGibson Write-in Campaign

I wish everyone including JGibson with his write-in campaign, which is gaining traction, the best of luck and may the best candidate prevail.

Best,

-Spark498
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2018, 11:32:23 AM »

Criminal Rehabilitation

I understand the platform of the PUP in getting criminals back to a law abiding lifestyle after they are released from prison. It is important that we properly treat these behaviors that interfere with people's ability to interact peacefully and respectfully with others. We need to acknowledge their actions and allow them to be rectified by encouraging them to participate in giving back to the community. If we can promote the correct habits and behaviors, this will ensure that they will not be repeated. Often times, there are criminals who are repeat offenders and once they are released find themselves back in jail. Our prisons are currently too overcrowded, and instead of building more jails we need to invest in other areas such as roads and schools. Each member of society has something to contribute and this is important to recognize for even those who have lost their freedom.

Best,

-Spark498, Former Lincoln Assemblyman and Candidate for Governor

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2018, 07:24:03 AM »
« Edited: June 23, 2018, 01:57:58 PM by Spark498 »

Concession

I come before you today to concede the race to my opponent. I accept this result and wish him the best of luck serving in the Lincoln region. As a result of the election, I cannot reside in the region and witness the irreversible damage that will take place from his tenure. I will be moving to Richmond, VA in the Southern Region beginning on Monday, June 25th, 2018. I believe that I will be able to make reforms. Thank you to all of those who lended me their support in this election, it is greatly valued and appreciated. Be a voice for change and never stop fighting for what you believe in. I will return to the Lincoln region sometime in the future.

I wish you all the best. I still can be reached and will be there for you.

Thank you.

Best,

-Spark498, Former Assemblyman and Former Lincoln Candidate for Gov
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »

Concession

I accept this result and wish him the best of luck serving in the Lincoln region, and I cannot reside in the region and witness the irreversible damage that will take place from his tenure.

How are we, the voters of the South, meant to understand this incredibly bitter concession? If you're elected, will every one of your initiatives that fail be followed up with a similar manner of bitterness? If you lose the election in the South, should we expect you to move to Frémont next?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »

Concession

I accept this result and wish him the best of luck serving in the Lincoln region, and I cannot reside in the region and witness the irreversible damage that will take place from his tenure.

How are we, the voters of the South, meant to understand this incredibly bitter concession? If you're elected, will every one of your initiatives that fail be followed up with a similar manner of bitterness? If you lose the election in the South, should we expect you to move to Frémont next?

I am putting myself in the best opportunity to succeed. Absolutely not. I have not considered moving anywhere other than the South.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »

"You can go to hell, I am going to Texas" - statement attributed to Davy Crockett upon his electoral defeat.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2018, 02:21:08 PM »

"You can go to hell, I am going to Texas" - statement attributed to Davy Crockett upon his electoral defeat.

Some similarities, huh? I have wished RC the best, but I can't bare to watch. I'm going to Virginia. Smiley
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2018, 02:30:18 PM by Spark498 »

That's All She Wrote - Moving to the South

My fellow citizens, I would like to announce to you today that I will be moving to Richmond, Virginia.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2018, 02:25:46 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2018, 02:30:05 PM by Spark498 »

Announcement: Running for Southern Chamber of Delegates

Upon my arrival to the Southern region on June 25th, I will be running for a seat in the Southern legislature. I believe that I have much to offer a region which has been incredibly stagnant. These reforms will revitalize the region. My platform speaks for itself, and I will be held accountable for my actions in office. We need low taxes, less regulation, and more morality and compassion for our citizens. Inactivity cannot be accepted as the new normal and I can change that by being a proactive voice as a member of the legislature.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2018, 02:30:25 PM »

Man, not even Hillary Clinton was this salty. Not even I was this salty!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2018, 02:33:07 PM »

You may say what you will, but I, Davy Crockett will say no more.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »

Considering I didn't even ask you to say anything, I highly doubt that.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:59 PM »

I will see you soon in the South. Wish there was a better welcome.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2018, 03:05:57 PM »

Well, why do you hate RC so much? I don't see how he'd be any worse than any of his predecessors.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2018, 03:11:59 PM »

Well, why do you hate RC so much? I don't see how he'd be any worse than any of his predecessors.

I don't hate RC. If he has good relations with the PUP he may convince me otherwise.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2018, 10:11:55 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2018, 11:41:49 PM by Spark498 »

Exploratory Committee for Southern Governor

My primary focus is on the race for the Southern Chamber of Delegates, but due to the result of a recent poll displaying Gov. Fairbol's approval which reflects upon performance, I have constructed an exploratory committee to entertain the possibility of running for Governor of the South. This is due to the inactivity and direction of the region. However, since I am new to the region and Fairbol is a good friend of mine and I do not think it is likely that I will challenge him in his bid for re-election.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies